Baekhyun is on a date?!

I think I fell in love with you...

 I know the introduction about the Valentine's is long but just bear with it, anyway I got the idea from a Japanese drama, so...credits go to the drama...(in case you guys wanna know, its Nobuta Wo Produce)

 
Since the King and Queen of the year thing was always held during, well, the end of the year. So Valentine's day was always the next big event. Okay, so let me give you a basic background of the school's Valentine's tradition.( Its gonna get kind of boring but you have to know the rules right?!^^) The King and Queen, in this case, Sulli and Baekhyun are now the couple of the year. But, during Valentine's everyone in the school can vote for the best couple, a random girl and a random guy. They would be brought to the 'stage of truth'. Its actually not much but just a stage, but there would be a frame on top of each person. And the popular person will get to choose, to either pour the bucket of water over the other person(to reject him/her) or to pour the bucket of petals( accepting him/her ) as their girlfriends or boyfriends.
 
Baekhyun's POV~
 
"Oppa..." Naeun was tugging on my sleeve. I ignored her and continued working, dragging her in the process.
 
" Oppa I ...have..a crush...on...you..." Naeun managed to choke out. I stopped in my tracks, causing Naeun to crash into my back.
 
Hana's POV~
 
"Do you wanna go out for lunch...?" Chanyeol was standing in front of my locker, blocking my way.The pricipal finally decided to use her brain and let us go out of school for lunch and dinner
 
" I'm poor, so pay!" I pushed him away and stuffed my file into the locker. He brushed his hair away from his eyes and pulled me along to the schoolgate.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
He brought me to a restaurant, I can't believe he is willing to pay so much, I mean I can't even afford to buy water from this place. Both of us were the most casually dressed in the whole restaurant. I stared shamefully at my pathetic organic cotton tee and jeans. We were led to a particular table. Chanyeol pulled the chair out for me, I sat down, motioning Chanyeol to sit down on the other one. I played with the hems of the table cloth while Chanyeol ordered the food. The menu was in italian or something.
 
"So did you vote for the best couple yet?" Chanyeol finished ordering.
" Nope...but if you want me to vote for me and Sulli, then..." Chanyeol shook his head.Oh okay~I thought everyone liked Sulli...
 
" Oh! Chanyeol Oppa! You guys are here too?!" Naeun ruffled Chanyeol's hair. I looked around, only to find her arms hooked with Baekhyun's. We caught each others gaze for awhile before Naeun started talking again.
 
" Can we sit with you guys?" Chanyeol seemed to not really want them here but being a nice person he gave a nod and called for the waiter to bring extra chairs.
 
" Are you guys on a date?" I blurted out.
 
" Is it that obvious?" Baekhyun's head snapped towards Naeun's direction, glaring at her.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys!
Have you heard that Baekhyun vomitted twice during a performance and had high fever? OMG~ Poor boy hope he gets better.
If not I will be like...
 
LOL guys, sorry for getting too emotional (^^)
Please comment and subscribe! Saranghaeyo