The king and queen is...

I think I fell in love with you...

Guys, a little recommendation for background music~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7_a3o6dUJ4

Hana's POV~

"You don't seem like you have a lot of friends here so..." Dad mumbled.

" And I 'm sure no one would miss you..." Mom said settling down beside my Dad. I was just standing down there, my mind was blank. What kind of parents do these to their child. Only MY parents.

"Come dear let's eat the cake..." Dad said trying to prevent me from exploding with anger. Mom just ignored us and started cutting up the cake. It was a chocolate cake, the surface was scattered with chocolate flakes and there waa a thick layer of peanuts coated along the sides of the cake."

" I can't eat peanuts..." I mumbled pointing at the cake.

"That's why we bought this one!" Mom said in a cheerful tone, digging into the cake. I can't believe they just did that. I was trying very hard to act cheerful and happy to help celebrate Mom's birthday but no, they didn't even welcome me here. In conclusion, they hate me. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks, I hurriedly wiped it away in case Mom started telling on me again. I ran out of the house, making sure to slam the door loud enough.

-----------------------------------------------------

" She's such a bit..." I placed my hand over Suzy's mouth. Tears started brinmming in my eyes whenever her words echoed in my brain. I specially went back home just to help her celebrate her birthday, yet she treated me like that. I could feel anger burning up. I didn't really want to tell Suzy about the moving house ,not now.

Author's POV~

" Guys! The voting starts now!" Suho shouted. You were still fiddling with the voting box when a group of girls started charging towards you. You were in charge of the 'King' section. It was a huge mess, screams filled your ears and there was a blur of faces in front of you. You just sat there not knowing what to do. The torture lasted for around 1 hour, although it felt like years for you. 

You were flipping through the votes. " Chanyeol, Chanyeol......oh Baekyun! Chanyeol..." There was a whole pile full with votes with Chanyeol.

" We've got alot of votes for Sulli!" You could here Suzy call from the other side. You were getting bored from counting all the votes. " Pailli! People!" Yixing clapped twice. That's how he always get people's attention, my clapping twice. Sulli and Chanyeol were leading. Baekhyun was just a few votes lower than Chanyeol's. " I'll take over now!" Maggie, another student counciler patted your shoulder. You gave her your best smile, happy to leave from all these crap. You decided to go to the cafeteriato grab a drink.Soon the votes were calculated.

"The winner is Sulli and Baekhyun!" you could hear Suho's announement. What Sulli and .... BAEKHYUN?!