I am glad you are okay...

I think I fell in love with you...

Hana's(you!!) POV~

"The door is there." Chanyeol pointed his finger at the door and stared at me, signalling me to get lost. I rolled my eyes and headed towards the door, slamming it behind me. It wasn't my fault that Baekhyun fainted he was just weak and stupid. And why did he even run when he hurt his leg. Aish~ I kicked the eggshell- white wall in frustration. My toes were stinging in pain, as I jumped around holding my foot. The giant(Chanyeol) helped Baekhyun to the first aid post in school and annoying Baekhyun is unconscious till now. I glanced at the wallclock that was directly above the enormous glass window, overlooking Baekhyun's room, my gaze accidentally landing on Chanyeol. He was pacing around. he seemed to be deep in thought. He would occasionally stop and look at Baekhyun for a few seconds before continuing his 'routine' again. What is that? I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out. 

"So did you win?" It was Suzy. I rolled my eyes and stuffed it back in my pocket. I went towards the door but hesitated to open it when I touched the cold knob. I think I should just leave. I nodded my head in agreement(with myself) and left the first aid post.

Author's POV~

" His wound is not that deep but he seems to be in a lot of pain." The doctor said in between sips of water.

"Does he need painkillers?" Chanyeol shifted in his chair which was a little small for his giant size.

"If he wants..." The doctor placed his cup back on the glass table, and pushed up his red spectacle frames. He handed Chanyeol a bag of pills and instructed him that Baekhyun should only consume it if he needs it. Chanyeol nodded his head briefly and headed to Baekhyun's 'ward'. He was already up, supported by pillows that were nicely propped up. 

"Hey!" Baekhyun shot Chanyeol a weak smile. Chanyeol ruffled his best friend's hair and patted his shoulders, " glad that you are okay..." The wound was already properly treated.

Meanwhile, Suzy was busy apologising to you. She was explaining to you how she could only see her boyfriend for like once in 3 or 4 weeks and that she really missed him and . Well, at least it sounded like to you.You were ignoring her the whole time. How can her boyfriend be more important than her bestfriend?

Chanyeol's POV~

I settled Baekhyun down on the bed. I am really very nice to him. We are both roomies and besties. Baekhyun sleeps on the top bunk while I sleep on the bottom bunk. But since his wound opened and I didn't want him to move too much. Despite being germaphobic I let him sit on my bed. Baekhyun was a little shocked when I ordered him to sit down. I would normally kick anybody off the bed if they even have the guts to sit on my bed. "If you need anything just tell me kay?" Chanyeol lowered his head trying to ignore the obvious fact that Baekhyun was sitting on his bed. I tried to grab my jeans to control my feelings. Baekhyun was still staring at me. I gulped. As I forced a smile.