I don't feel anything...

I think I fell in love with you...

"Get off my man!" Sulli screamed and pushed you away from Chanyeol who was as dazed as you are.  He just lied there with his big eyes still wide open. Baekhyun approached you shakily, still shock by what just happened. He offered a hand to help you up and gave you a weak grin.

Baekhyun's POV~

What the heck just happened!!! Did she just KISS Chanyeol?! Freaking Chanyeol?!!! I could hear my heart beating faster, the scene of them kissing kept replaying in my mind. Sulli started screaming and pushed Hana away from Yeol. As if Hana wants to kiss him...Wait...maybe she wants to kiss him...I got up to help Hana, wiping my sweaty palms on my shirt and pulling her up. She wobbled a little and held on to me for support.

" What the hell?!" Suho shouted, his voice muffled half way as Yixing covered it up. But it is still understandable. He pulled Hana away from me and whispered something to her. Hana looked down her cheeks flushing red.She tugged on my arm and led me back to the 'throne'. I kept my eyes on her, making her blush even more. Cute~ Wait... why do I even feel so bad about her kissing Yeol...?

Chanyeol's POV~

Her lips were actually quite soft and sweet. I was actually enjoying her weight on me till Sulli pushed her away. Stupid peice of ! She led Baekhyun back to his 'throne', with Baekhyun staring at her intensely. What the Baek! Suho motioned Sulli back to hers but annoying peice of wanted me to bring her back.I rolled my eyes and led her back. Suho passed me and Hana each a crown. I tried to squeeze it into Sulli's enormous head, while Hana awkwardly placed it on Baek's head. The crowds starting cheering again, breaking the awkward silence. 

Hana's POV~

Omo...my first kiss...I cried inwardly, and it is not even someone I like! Or maybe it is...I don't know. Baekhyun helped me up and Chanyeol kept glancing at me.When the whole thing was over, Suho dragged me to the side.

" What the hell Hana!" Suho hollered. It was the first time Suho actually shouted at me. His eyes were, well still beautiful but a tint of anger was added, making me swallow. Yixing shushed him and pulled him away from me. Baekhyun and Chanyeol just stared at me, making my insides flutter. Sulli kept pulling Chanyeol's face away. When the crowds were gone, Suzy rushed on stage .

----------------------------------------------

"So, how does it feel like?" Suzy kept smiling while she hopped onto bed and grabbed a pillow for her to hug. She does that only when she wants to listen to stories. I rolled my eyes and looked away trying to focus on my math book. 

" How is his lips?" Suzy her lips. " Don't know..." I muttered trying to recall. It feels like...nothing...

"Did you hear your heart beat faster?" No. I actually didn't feel anything, my heart started beating faster, because it was my first kiss.

" Get lost!" I pushed Suzy away.

I don't feel anything..