I have Night Blindness...

I think I fell in love with you...

 

" Who said I like being with you!" You snapped. Turning your head, and slapping his face with your ponytail. He just let out a faint smile, inhaling the scent of your shampoo.
 
" Stupid we are supposed to go this way!" Baekhyun pointed at some random spot on the map. We were supposed to go on some camping trip with our partner. It was like some amazing race and we needed to find a suitable place to camp and sleep for one night.
 
You looked around, the trees looked familiar, the bushes looked familiar even the flowers were at the same place. You sighed and snatched the map away from Baekhyun. He was useless. You drew out the route on the map with your pen and marked out the different rest points. 
 
Baekhyun's POV~
 
I am totally hopeless at maps and I get lost very easily. But of course I can't admit it in front of a girl. So I had to pretend that I knew. But she seemed to notice that we were passing by the same place, and that I was not trustable. She started drawing the route with her pen. She actually knew?!I scratched the back of my neck, ashamed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's POV~
Baekhyun stopped and leaned on a random tree, resting his head against it. The sky was getting dark and both of you had to find a place to sleep before it gets completely dark. But there was only one sleeping bag. And it is Baekhyun's.
 
You shook him."Pailli! Before it gets dark!" He closed his eyes and ignored you, instead he fished his ipod out from his pockets and plugged the earphones into his ears. You rolled your eyes, and dragged him along.
 
" Shut up!" He murmured under his breath, only loud enough for you to hear. A twig snapped beneath your feet, and you clung onto his hoodie for support. It was very dark and it was difficult to see anything.
"What is that?" You whispered, your breath tickling his neck.
" I..I can't see..." You could slightly make out his hand moving and scratching the back of his neck.
Oh yeah...his sensitive spot~
You giggled.
" Aaaah!" He shouted,grabbing your hand.
"Nothing..." you looked around. Although it was dark but you could still make out some trees and . You waved in front of Baekhyun. But his eyes were not moving, he was just staring blankly ahead.
" Can you see?" You continued waving, Baekhyun could only feel the soft wind that was created by your movement.
" I have night blindness..." he lowered his head. You smiled but covered your mouth immediately, scared that he would see you. Silly me...he can't even see me waving how is he supposed to see me smiling?!
Since the both of you did not want to take the risk to continue walking, you decided to settle at that spot. Baekhyun d for his bag and pulled out his sleeping bag, laying it on the floor. You scanned the place for somewhere decent to sleep since you don't have a sleeping bag. Your eyes soon registered your surroundings and you found a nice place, it was near a tree. You walked gingerly towards the place, the leaves crunching bellow your foot. You hit your head on something hard and you fell backwards. It was Baekhyun, he fell and gave a small little yelp.
"Aaah.." he whimpered. You walked towards him and following his voice.
" Can you pass me my bag?" He reached out,his fingers accidentally brushing your cheeks. You blushed, handing him his backpack. He seemed to be looking for something, he was literally pouring out all its contents.
" Can you see a bag of pills?" His breathing became heavier. Your hands hit a bag of pills, it sounded like a bag of pills. He gulped it down with a mouthful of water and went towards his sleeping bag.
" Good night..." He said softly.
" You are actually going to let a girl sleep on the ground while you get the nice and cozy sleeping bag?!" You shouted. It was very impolite of him to let you sleep on the ground.
"You are considered a girl?"He scoffed.
" Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" You threw a random stone towards his direction, wondering if it actually hit him. He yelped. Good. You stumbled to the direction of his sleeping Baekhyun.
" Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" You screamed.
" Aish! Fine!" He stood up and pushed you to the sleeping bag. You were shocked. You were angry at him but you didn't expect that he would actually agree. He seemed to be limping towards somewhere else.Limping. You wanted to stop him since he was limping. But it was dark so you mentally told yourself that it was okay since you cannot see him clearly.