Am I jealous?

I think I fell in love with you...

 

Baekhyun's POV~
 
I leaned against the door, my face plastering against the glass. I used to hate the fact that our classroom backdoors were half transparent but now I love it! So that I can stare at Han...Why am I even staring at that peice of ?! I shifted my gaze so that it stopped at Naeun. She was being annoying as usual, playing with the pen in her hand and slumping onto the table, totally ignoring the teacher. She looked back, her eyes stopped at me. I froze. I did not come here for you...but she didn't seem to know that, her eyes immediately lit up. She started sending flying kisses.What the heck. She's embarassing me, no idiot would actually fall for her. 
 
The teacher seemed to have sensed something wrong, she looked up from her thick book, her eyes fixing on Naeun and following her gaze, leading her to...me. She glared at me, walking towards Naeun, her heels clicking on the floor(can you imagine how loud is that? I mean I could still hear it even if I am outside!) Hana was too busy copying notes to notice.
 
She tapped Naeun lightly on her shoulder with the tip of her pen. Naeun turned and gulped after looking at her face. I ran away from the room, my heartbeat audible in my ears.After like what seemed forever....
 
"Oppa!" Of course I recognised this annoying voice. Naeun. I turned to look at her and regretted immediately, she was wearing one of her disgusting smiles and trying to do aegyo. You totally at aegyo-ing. i groaned in annoyance before closing my eyes. I couldn't look at that disgusting thing for too long, it might poison my beautiful eyes. Hana passed by, I could pick up the scent of her shampoo. Strawberry~ My eyes flew open, I needed a cure for my eyes after the poison. She gave Naeun a light nod and ignored me.
 
Hana's POV~
 
Stupid Baekhhyun is actually dating little annoying girl?! I could feel my grip tightening around the books in my hand. And why do I even bother? I gave myself a mental slap, before picking up my speed. A test is coming up, I have to stop myself from all this useless thoughts so that I could win Baekhyun. I could feel all the energy coming back(why did my energy even drain when I saw him?) Hwaiting!!!
------------------------------------------------------
Author's POV~
 
" Are you going to ..............sleep yet?" Suzy stopped mid sentence to yawn before continuing.
" One more question!" you called out, not even wanting to waste your time to face her. She shrugged and covered herself with the blanket all the way above her head, burying herself beneath it. Your eyes were getting tired and your vision was getting a little blurry. You rubbed your temples to calm your throbbing headache. You took a sip from your 5th cup of coffee, before you continued working on the question again.
 
" You look like a ghost!" Chanyeol said when he passed by you. He was finally talking to me again... Your headache seemd to have subsided a bit, as you forced a smile at Chanyeol." Really?" you said rubbing your drowsy eyes before breaking out into a yawn. He nodded and gave you his derpy smile.