Awkward

I think I fell in love with you...

Sorry bbys I took like a thousand years to update this...

Baekhyun had been awkward ever since that day.

He was just socially awkward. 

He tried talking to Chanyeol casually but everything would just come out as a "hey!" and then, Chanyeol would reply with a smile.

There would just be this long and awkward pause.

So Baekhyun would just run away and pray to himself that hopefully he would have the courage to ask Chanyeol the next day.

A week passed.

Baekhyun still didn't ask Chanyeol about it. 

He would still pick Naeun up after her class and watch Hana hop over to Chanyeol all happy and smiling.

Baekhyun is jealous.

He is jealous of his bestfriend who acts like a clumsy whale.

Oh wow.

It was the end of the last period so Baekhyun decided to head over to the school library(which he rarely does) to look for some resources on one of his projects.

He pushed the glass doors open, the strong smell of wood hitting him in the face. The whole library was made up of wood, the walls,the tables, the shelves,the chairs, the books too, well a thinner kind of wood.

He slinged his bag over a random chair, setting down his tumbler on the table.

Baekhyun went over to the Literature section, fingertips lightly brushing against the titles, in search for his least favourite book of all, Romeo and Juliet. He didn't mind Macbeth, he didn't mind How to kill a mocking bird but he hated Romeo and Juliet. Both the characters were not meant to die at all, but both of them commited suicide because of some stupid puppy love.

"Why don't I have better genes?!" Baekhyun heard a faint whisper.

Hana was busy jumping up and down, trying to reach a book on top of the shelves.

A faint smile danced across Baekhyun's lips, as he reached for the book, pulling it out with ease. 

Hana blinked, whispering a soft thank you and taking the book from him.

Baekhyun pulled on her wrist, as her fingers wrapped around the book.

"Help me with Literature..."  His breath tickling her, a faint blush creeping out and pooling around her cheeks.

"Okay..."

Sorry for not updating and this is a really short chappie:(

I“ll make up with a longer update next time...I love you guys!!!