Too tired

I think I fell in love with you...

Baekhyun's POV~

I was busy memorising the different formulas, flipping through my math notes " Oppa! Are you coming again today?" Naeun snatched the book away and hid it behind her back.

"Stop it!" I rolled my eyes and shouted, a little frustrated. Naeun's face changed a little, maybe scared of me, serves her right! But it changed back to her annoying smile within a few seconds.Ugh... "Get it from me then!" She started giggling and ran away, waving my math notes in the air.

" Are you okay?" It was Chanyeol.

" Yea...I'm fine." It was Hana. I stopped in my tracks before I started walking backwards like an idiot. I peered from my hiding spot. Hana looked awful. She had dark eye cirlces and she kept rubbing her temples while talking to Chanyeol. Is she okay? Chanyeol felt her forehead, she cringed a little, shocked by the sudden contact. Why are you...Hana grabbed his sleeves and gently lifted his hand from her forehead. Maybe she was uncomfortable with him touching her. Good. " I am really fine..." She gave Chanyeol a weak smile before heading to her class.

"Oppa! Remember to wait for me outside the class like last time okay?!" Naeun handed me my noted, before skipping off to the class that she and Hana shared.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hana's POV~

" Unnie! Gwenchana? You look really pale!" I was trying very hard to catch all the keywords that teacher was babbling about but Naeun started talking.

" I am fine!" I gave her an okay sign before scribbling on my notebook again. It was very hard to concentrate, with the headache that was getting worse and the unknown ringing sound that was in my ears. But Naeun was making it worse.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV~

The exam is finally over!!! Hana walked out from the exam room.Although it was freezing in the room she felt beads of sweat trickling down her neck. She wiped it away with her sweater, clutching tighter onto her pencilcase. Her legs were getting wobbly and there was an irritating headache forming in her head. 

" Yah! Kang Hana! How's the...." Baekhyun stopped before you collasped onto him. He lifted you up effortlessly, bridal style. Your grip loosened around your pencil case, making it smash onto the floor. He stared at your face, which was getting paler and paler. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair from your face before rushing to the school's first aid post.

----------------------------------------------------

Looks like Baekhyun is caring more about you~

Guys I am very sorry for taking up your time but can you vote?

Cos I have this new fic idea, I know I haven't finish any of my 4 fic yet and I am rarely updating the others but my mind is exploding with new ideas! Sorry, Can't help it... But I will finish all the fics!

Thankyou for taking time to read this please vote, comment and subscribe!!!