Baekhyun's birthday party

I think I fell in love with you...

 

Hana's POV~
 
I finally settled with a floral print dress with a thin brown belt fastened around my waist. Suzy(she has not been appearing lately) insisted that I had to get my hairstyle changed, so she volunteered to help me curl it.
 
"Hana...wow.."Chanyeol stopped in his tracks, staring at me with his mouth open.
 
"Do I look like a freak to you?" I walked past him, a secret smile forming, the way he looked at me kept replaying in my mind.
 
"No...its just that..." It was not long before Chanyeol caught up with me, his eyes staring down at his attire. Chanyeol was cladded in a white t-shirt, a loose black jacket and jeans. Actually he looks okay to me.
 
"Hi..." Baekhyun pulled his front door open, not even looking at us.
"Baek!" Chanyeol called, waving awkwardly.
"Yeol..." He stopped when his eyes hovered over to me.
 
Baekhyun's POV~
I was happy that my buddy finally came, before I saw Hana. I mean it is still a little bit difficult to accept that Hana and Chanyeol are actually dating.
 
"So...are you going to let us come in?" Chanyeol finally said like, in a million years. I had to tear my eyes away from Hana before holding the door for them to come in. There were not really a lot of people, I only allowed some of them to come. And of course, Naeun is definitely on my unwanted list, but stupid peice of forced me to let her in.
 
I  even had some beer prepared to show that I am actually a grown up now. I can take beer.
 
"Unnie!" Naeun ran towards Hana, embracing her in a hug. Are they really that close? Hana found it a little awkward, her hands hovered around her back,not really sure where to put them. She finally decided to just pat her head instead.
 
"Its been so long since you confessed to Naeun, when did you guys had your first kiss?" Lay shouted from the back.
 
"We didn't..." Naeun went bright red, shaking her head slightly.
 
"Baekhyun didn't make a move?!" Chanyeol's deep voice. What?! Even my best friend?
 
"Oppa did not..." Naeun stared at me. When did she start calling me Oppa?
 
Everyone went silent for a while, only focusing on me and Naeun.
 
"Should we just continue with the party? The food looks great!" Hana went towards the food table, picking up random food.
 
"Oppa~" Naeun wanted to attract my attention.
 
My gaze fell on Yeol and Hana. They look so happy together, Yeol's arm around her waist.
 
Annoyed, I went over to the beer. Pouring it lightly from the jug into my glass, watching all the foam. I took a little slip, a mixture of bitterness and sourness sliding down my throat, followed by a sweet wheat scent rising up to my nose. It calmed my nerves a little, locking out some of my bad memories..
------------------------------------------------
 
"Baekhyun! Come over and look at this!" I could hear someone shouting my name. I stumbled across the room, my vision turning blurry, holfing onto chairs and tables for support. I could barely make out Yeol's face, standing behind what seems like a cake. Hana was running towards the table with a few candles, her gaze locking with mine.She proceeded towards me with a flash of worry in her eyes.
 
"Gwenchana?" I could hear her voice echoing in my ears.
 
"Hana...." I lifted her chin, inching closer to her, the gap between us getting smaller and smaller...her eyes widened in shock and...
 
I could feel her soft lips against mine.
 
A longer chappie~