He is in a lot of pain...

I think I fell in love with you...

 

"Hwaiting!" Suzy gave you a high five, while walking out of the dormitory. Your competition was today, right after Math class, during recess. You and Suzy had different classes so she parted with you after checking her locker. 

"Wish me good luck!" you murmured to yourself,as you made a turn for your Math class. Slamming right into Chanyeol. He scoffed as he pushed you away from him and walked away. So similar to that annoying Baekhyun...

-------------------------------------------

You saw Baekhyun with a gigantic white plaster on his left leg and coughed back your laughter. So weak... Stupid Suzy had to see her boyfriend and decided to skip your little competition in order to see him. You groaned in annoyance, remembering her huge eyes staring at you and begging you. Yes, she begged. Just so that she could see her boyfriend.

We were supposed to have one person from each athelete to be the so called judge.Chanyeol was the judge. You gulped as your heart sped up. My only chance to make annoying Baekhyun call me number one.You jogged towards the track.Noticing that Baekhyun was trying his best to avoid eye contact with Chanyeol. Aren't they friends with each other?

"Ready, get set... GO!" Chanyeol boomed overhead as you tried your best to sprint. Your breath getting heavier by every second. Baekhyun was way ahead of you. You had to run a whole round around the stadium to your finish point and he was already so far away from you. Just when you thought it was impossible to win him,he stopped.He literally stopped. He crouched down and hugged his left leg.

"Omo! Gwenchana?"you ran towards him. He was breaking into cold sweat, and panting, he seems to be in pain. A lot of pain. His patch was no longer white, it was dyed with blood.

"Aaaahhh..."He let out a soft cry as he hugged his legs even more. He faced down, trying to not let you see his epic expression.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!" You screamed out to the giant who was still standing there, oblivious to his surroundings. He immediately sprinted over. Dindn't know he can run that fast...

He pushed you aside(again), and examined at Baekhyun's injury. He clung onto Chanyeol for support, his knuckels turning white. His gripped softened and he fell backwards, eyes closed. He passed out.