Chapter 09: Transformation♥

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

"What are we doing here?" Sulli asked as soon as they reached the botique that afternoon.

"Buying clothes for you, of course," _______ answered in a 'duh' tone.

"Why would we need to do that? I have clothes!" Sulli said and started walking away but Taemin just blocked her way. "Yah, move."

"Nope; I'm doubting that the clothes you have are boyish clothes. You need a dress and all those girly stuffs, got it? We wouldn't want to disappoint Mr. Choi that his son's girlfriend is... well, you know," Taemin said and smiled sheepishly. Sulli just rolled her eyes and hit him on the arm.

"Let's just get this over and done with," Sulli said and walked back to _______. "Let's go."

 

After half an hour of having tried at least a hundred different dresses, Sulli was as tired as heck. Everytime she would go out of the dressing room and show _______, the latter would just shake her head in disapproval. "That's too long." ; "That's too short!" ; "That's too revealilng... Mr. Choi wouldn't like that." ; "Oh my gosh the color clashes with your skin color! Change it~" ; "Nu-uh. It so doesn't suit you. Go back and try this on," were her comments whenever Sulli comes out.

"Aish for goodness' sake Lee _______, stop being such a critic! One more dress you disapprove and I'm totally gonna walk out and just forget all about this girlfriend thing," Sulli said in exasperation. _________ just raised an eyebrow at Sulli and tossed her a baby pink dress with little diamond gems studded on the hem of the skirt.

"Try this on; it kinda suits you since you look innocent and you have a babyface," ________ told her friend. Sulli took the dress and changed. After a minute or so, Sulli went out and showed ________.

"What do you think? I swear if you dis—"

"Oh my gosh that dress perfectly fits you, Sulli-yah! We're buying that!" _____ said as she squealed in utter happiness.

"Finally!" Sulli said and went inside to change back into her old clothes.

"Uh-uh, who said you're gonna change?" _______ asked as she held Sulli by the arm.

"What?" Sulli asked in confusion.

"You're going to wear that now. We're meeting with Minho-oppa's father tonight. C'mon, let's pay for that and we'll get you some accessories and a fabulous make-over," _______ said in excitement and pulled Sulli towards the cashier. "We're gonna buy this. Please remove the tag after scanning it because my friend here needs to wear it as in right now," ________ said as she handed the cashier her credit card.

"That dress looks perfect on you, ma'am," the cashier complimented and smiled at Sulli. The latter just bowed in response. "Here you go," she said and handed the credit card back.

"Accessories!" ________ said and pulled Sulli out of the store.

 

They went to different accessories stores, trying to find a perfect match for Sulli's dress. After twenty whole minutes of searching, they finally found the perfect shop for Sulli. _________ bought a pair of dangling baby pink earrings, heart-shaped necklace, and a baby pink headband with a bow on top. Again, she made Sulli wear it after paying for it and dashed to the parlor. As soon as they reached the beauty parlor, _______ made Sulli sit down and instructed one of the staffs on how to put make-up on Sulli. After an hour of putting make-up on her, Sulli was finally finished. She stands up and walks towards her friend.

"So...?" Sulli asked shyly. ________ looked up and her face immediately lit up.

"You look pretty, Sulli-yah! C'mon now, the guys are waiting outside. I'm sure Minho will instantly fall in love with you once he sees you," ________ said in a teasing manner causing Sulli to hit her softly on the head.

"Shut up," Sulli said and shook her head. "Let's just go."

-

End of Chapter Nine Corner #7

Junssi: Ooh, next chapter will be about how Minho's father & Sulli meets ;) Will he be impressed? XD

Minho: No. -_______- she's so boyish :|

Sulli: YAH! >:| Hmph <____<

Junssi: Thanks for all the comments you've dropped! ^^ You guys make me smile a lot :D♥

Sulli: Author-nim says sorry for any typos and/or grammatical errors made. :D She's getting too lazy to re-read her chapters lately -_____-

Junssi: Yah unnie, it's not my fault :3 kkkk~

Minho: Don't forget to comment, ↑Upvote, and Subscribe to Story to show your support to author-nim ;)

Sulli: Bye bye~♥

 

Do any of you guys have twitter/kakaotalk/instagram?

twitter: @jesXOTIC

kakaotalk: CassieBBLS

instagram: junssi

 

Do folow & add me, okay? ^^ Im'ma follow back =) Let's chat there. ^^ Annyeong~♥