Chapter 06: The 'she' solution

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

The next day, Minho arrived in school with a gloomy face. Jonghyun chuckled at the sight and approached his buddy. "Eyyy, what's with the long face early in the morning? Seriously man... stop it with your everyday PMS," Jonghyun joked which only caused Minho to glare at him. The former stepped backward and waved his hands in front of his face as if to surrender. "Whoa, okay~! What's up?"

"Aish!" Minho uttered and messed up his hair. "I'm gonna go crazy!"

"Wae? (Why?)" Jonghyun asked.

"The witch is back," Minho answered briefly.

"Oh, you mean Jung Krystal? She's here? In Korea? Again?" Jonghyun asked in disbelief. Minho just nodded in response.

"What's up with the tensed atmosphere in here?" Taemin suddenly asked, popping out of nowhere.

"Krystal is back," Jonghyun answered for Minho. Taemin gaped at the news.

"And I'm marrying her," Minho said and facepalmed. Jonghyun and Taemin stood still, trying to process what's happening. Three, two, one...

"WHAT!? YOU...YOU'RE MARRYING WHO!?" they asked at the same time. "KRYSTAL!?" they added.

"Shh~!" Minho shushed them. "Yes, yes I am marrying that witch," he added and sighed. "But it was totally not my will to do so! Dad arranged me with her," he continued.

"Who arranged with who?" Onew asked as he walked towards them. "Wazzup?"

"Hyung, Minho-hyung is engaged to Krystal," Taemin said as he pointed at the mentioned guy. Onew's eyes widened as if threatening to fall out of its sockets. "Err... forced engagement actually," Taemin added and chuckled.

"Oppa, are you serious?" ______ asked, popping out of nowhere too. Key was behind her and nodded in agreement.

"Yes and I hate it!" Minho said in frustration. "I don't want to marry that witch!"

 

"Well um... what should we do? Is there anything we can do to stop you from marrying Krystal-unnie?" _______ asked.

"Yeah like um... pretend you have a girlfriend and stuff," Key suggested. Taemin grinned and raised his hand. Everyone turned to look at him.

"What if you say you got a girl pregnant? Your dad would surely cancel the engagement since you're already gonna be a father and yeah... you know, you have the responsibility to take care of the baby together with the 'mother.' What do you think, sounds good?" Taemin asked innocently. Everyone just stared at him expressionless. Jonghyun chuckled and lightly smacked Taemin on the head. "Ow! Yah, hyung what was that for!?" 

"That's for being stupid, mushroom head. I mean, the idea's nice and everything but... you see... you will get Minho killed if he says he got a girl pregnant. You know how much his father wants to keep his family's reputation clean, right? And if Minho, here, says that then their reputation is ruined and you know... he might even disown Minho," Jonghyun explained making everyone, except Minho and Taemin, chuckle.

"Why not just stick to the plan of getting him a girlfriend?" Key suggested.

"Yeah and I'm sure a lot of girls would want to do that. We could easily pull it off," Onew said in agreement. _______ frowned and thought for a moment.

"That's true too but... the problem is... I don't think Minho-oppa would want a clingy girlfriend, you know? If we do get him a fake girlfriend like for example um... Tiffany-unnie then uh... I think oppa will be annoyed," ________ said a matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, so we should get someone who uh... isn't too clingy. Someone who could act it all out perfectly," Taemin said and grinned. Jonghyun nodded in approval then turned to _______ and smirked at her.

"I actually have someone in mind already," he said while he continued to stare at the younger girl. Everyone, expecting for an answer, looked at him. "This girl. Yep, the sister of Onew. She should be the one to pretend as your girlfriend," he added and smiled.

"NO!" Key suddenly said out loud which caused everyone to look at him weirdly. Key chuckled awkwardly before saying, "I mean... no? Coz um... uh... your father... he... he knows her, right? I mean, since she's the sister of one of your close friends. He would find it suspicious." Jonghyun just gave him a are-you-kidding-me look.

"Why would he? It would be less suspicious since she's a close friend. It's just normal to have love feelings towards someone close to you so it's not impossible to think that Minho and _______ fell in love with each other," Jonghyun said with a smirk. 'Haha oh my gosh! Key's expression is just so priceless! I bet he's just jealous,' he said in his mind as he tried to stifle his laugh.

"But still!" Key tried to reason out.

"Seriously, you've got issues or something?" Onew asked in suspicion. "You act like a jealous boyfriend or something," he added and smiled. Hearing this, ________ blushed and smacked him on the arm.

"Oppa, shut up! And I think Key-oppa is right anyway," __________ said and smiled. 'Oh my gosh, revenge is too sweet~! This is for blurting out something so unexpected yesterday, unnie,' she said in her mind and smiled evilly. "I have the perfect person in mind. She's not clingy and I'm sure she can totally pull it off. She's got the charm and beauty and just... basically everything. I'm sure your dad would love to have her as his daughter-in-law instead," she continued as an evil plan formed in her mind.

"Jinjja? (Really?) Nugu? (Who?)" Minho asked excitedly. _______ giggled cutely at the sight of an excited Minho.

"Choi Sulli," she answered coolly.

 

Perfect.

-

So, here's an update. :) Thanks for all those who subbed and commented. I love you guys, I swear. :')♥

Don't forget to comment, ↑Upvote, and Subscribe to Story to show your support.

Kamsahamnida~ ^^

 

PS: Typos and/or grammatical errors are guaranteed. If found any, please forgive me TT-TT