Chapter 14: Jealous

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

"Are you alright now?" Minho asks as he sits beside Sulli. Sulli chuckles a little and gently hits Minho on the arm.

"Stop overreacting, Choi Minho. That incident happened like a week ago. Get over it, man," she says with a chuckle. Minho smiles at her and pats her head.

"Why? Can't I worry for my girlfriend?" he asks while pouting. Sulli looks away with an obvious blush on her cheeks. "I mean even though we're not really a couple but... you know what I mean," he adds, afraid that Sulli might misunderstand him. Sulli looks back at him and shakes her head.

"No need to explain," she replies with a soft chuckle.

"Sulli-yah," Minho utters. Sulli tilts her head to the side while giving the former a questioning look. "Do you... wanna um... you know, uh... g..go out? I mean, later after class?" Minho asks shyly as he rubs the back on his neck. Sulli blushes once again. "It's okay if you don't want to... I just... um..."

"No, I wanna go. So, after class then?" Sulli asks while smiling. She had to bite her lower lip a little though to prevent herself from smiling real big; it might creep Minho out.

"Cool then! Let's meet outside the gate after class. I'll wait for you," Minho says.

"Okay," Sulli replies.


"I gotta go," Sulli says as she slings her backpack on her right shoulder. ________ looks at her.

"Why are you in such a hurry? Let's go out and eat ice cream. We haven't been hanging out lately," she says with a pout. Sulli chuckles and shakes her head.

"Sorry I um... I already have plans for today. I'll make it up to you, I promise," Sulli says with an apologetic smile. _______ sighs and nods with a sad face. "I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, _____!" Sulli says as she waves at her friend. Then, she walked out of the classroom.

"Pfft. If I know she has a date with Minho that's why she's so excited," ________ tells herself. She giggles and whispers to herself, "Aigoo~ my best friend is so in love."

 

 

Sulli spots Minho waiting by the gate. His back was facing her. Sulli smiles as was about to approach him when a very beautiful and slim girl beats her to it. The girl smiles at Minho and wraps her arms around his neck. Sulli cautiously steps back a little at the sight she's witnessing. She clenches her fists in irritation.

"Aish... who is this girl!? Doesn't she know that Minho already has a girlfriend!?" she whispers to herself as her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yah, Jung Krystal, let go. Don't touch me," Minho says coldly as he removes the girl's arms from him. "What are you even doing here?"

"Is it so bad to visit my fiance in his school?" the girl, Krystal, asks with a frown plastered on her pretty face. Minho just stares blankly at her.

"The last time I checked, I don't have a fiance. Well, at least not a witch," Minho says with gritted teeth. "Now go away!"

"But oppa~" Krystal whines and hugs Minho. Minho closes his eyes, trying his best not to go berserk. Minho mentally reminds himself that Krystal is a girl.

'Self-control, Minho. Don't hurt Krystal. She's a girl,' Minho says in his mind.

 

Suddenly, someone covers Sulli's eyes. Sulli holds the warm hands of the owner and uncovers her eyes. She turned around only to see a smiling Onew. Sulli looks at the ground. Onew grins at her and holds her hand.

"Come, let's go to the park. You're only hurting yourself," Onew says and with that, he leads her to the park. They went out using the gate at the back of the school.


"Are you okay now?" Onew asks as he hands Sulli an ice cream. Sulli smiles at him and nods. He sits down beside her on the bench and looks at her. "Don't mind the girl that was with Minho earlier. He doesn't like her," he says. Sulli looks at him in confusion.

"Why are you telling me this?" she asks. Onew chuckles and ruffles her hair.

"Because I know you're jealous. I mean, why won't you be jealous? You are his girlfriend, for goodness' sake!" Onew replies and chuckles. "So, just to ease you up, I wanna tell you that Minho doesn't have any special feelings for that girl. In fact, he despises her a lot," he adds.

"I... I shouldn't care anyway. I have no right to be jealous. This is all just a fraud. I'm not really his girlfriend," Sulli says while looking at her ice cream. "I have no right to be jealous. He's not even mine."

"But... you like him, right?" Onew asks.

-

MinSul Corner #3

Junssi: Sorry for the long wait guys. TT___TT School is killing me. Please forgive me... :'(  AND SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE VERY SHORT UPDATE TT.TT I FEEL LIKE A BAD AUTHOR. OTL...

Minho: Aish, author-nim is always complaining. -_____-

@nana4ever→ WE MISSED YOU TOO. ;_____; hehehe I'm your prince? *blushes*

Sulli: Yeah, I was so cool, right nana4ever-ssi? ^u^

Junssi: I missed you guys too.. <\3

@Sweet_Chocolate→ Favorite author? Aigoo~ I... I'm so flattered >//< hahaha. Thank youuu ^^ yeah, Minho and the rest looked so awesome, right? ^^ Here's an update. :D

Minho: I LOOKED THE BEST! :D

Sulli: Vain -____-

Minho: It's true *mehrong*

@Maria09→ I know I'm handsome *winks* kekeke. YAYYY! Finally! At least someone wants to talk to me. Omo, my tears T^T

Sulli: Minho, are you sure you're a man? -____-

Minho: Pfft.

Junssi: :))) nice one, unnie. Wahahaha.

Minho: Bullies. >3<

Junssi: *mehrong* *turns to Maria09* IT DOES!!! TT____TT

Sulli: Have a nice day, Maria09-ssi. :D

@BlueShawol→ hahaha a lot of college people. XD I'm glad... I... nevermind. XD Let's just sing~ :D

Minho: Sulli, you are weird. -____-

Sulli: Whatever, you're just jealous :P

Junssi: LQ! LQ! aigoo~ you guys are cute :3

@Minhye_→ awww... thank you :') Yeah, I try my best to make the readers visualize each scenes haha. Thank you so much, saengie. <3

@ynamyra→ Omo! Annyeong! \(^o^)/ *waves* Well, I guess most of us hate that so... XD Ohh, so you're already in uni too. :)) Thanks a lot. :D

Sulli: How many college students are reading this? O__o

@lhourie→ yeah, a movie huh? XD I... I lost weight? T^T

Minho: Don't worry, lhourie-ssi. :) We're both still healthy... I guess. XD *pats your shoulder*

@MaeYoung04→ *gasps* *whispers* jealous? OF WHO? :O!

Sulli: Aigoo~ keeping secrets. Tsk. *shakes head* *turns to MaeYoung04* aww... thank you saengie. :') You look amazing like unnie ;)

Junssi: DANCING!? NO NO NO. *vigorously shakes head*

@claricelibrea→  hiii ^^ I haven't read your name before. New reader? :D *le hugs you* thank you so so so much!!! >///< Here's an update. :D

@shiella25→ hahaha unnie, your comment. XD

@shinee3112→ meimei!! :3 Thank you so much <3 Here's an update. :D Zai jian~

Minho: Really, author-nim, really? -____-

 Junssi: Whaaat? -3-

Minho: Chinese, I see.. -_________-

Junssi: Pfft.

Sulli: AND THAT'S IT! :D Sorry for the boring corner today. :<

Junssi: Don't forget to comment, ↑Upvote, and Subscribe to Story to show thy support! :D

Sulli: Let's go for a hundred guys! XD

Minho: Sorry for any grammar errors or typos. Kekeke. :3

MinSulSsi: Byeee! <3