Chapter 15: Sudden confession

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

"But... you like him, right?" Onew asks. Sulli looks at him in disbelief. "Right?"

"Um... that is..." Sulli nervously says as she plays with her fingers. This caused Onew to chuckle.

"Well, what do you feel when you see him? What do you feel when you're with him?" Onew asks as he raises his eyebrows up and down in a teasing manner. Sulli looks at him then, averts her gaze back at the ground. She sighs.

"Well, for these past few days that we've been hanging out he... he's really kind and caring. But of course that's only because he doesn't want to be found out by his father that this is all just a scheme. It's obvious that everything he's been doing was acting. I mean it's really impossible for him to like me too," Sulli mumbles but Onew was able to understand it. Onew smirks at her.

"'Too'? What do you mean by that, Sulli-yah? Does it mean that you... like him?" Onew asks, startling the lass. The latter just sighs and nods her head reluctantly. "I knew it," Onew whispers to himself with a smile.

"But please don't tell him, Onew-ssi! I would die if you do," Sulli says with puppy eyes. Onew smiles at her and nods.

"I won't," he replies.


"Good morning~!" _______ greets Sulli as the latter steps into the campus. "How was your date yesterday?"

"You... you saw us!?" Sulli asks with wide eyes. Onew suddenly bursts out laughing.

"Yah, you weirdo stay away from us! This is girl talk," _________ says as she pushes her older brother away.

"What do you mean? I was with Sulli yesterday," Onew says while laughing. _______ stares at him in disbelief then, looks back at Sulli. The latter slowly nodded. "See!"

"B...but wasn't she supposed to be with...?" _________ in confusion. Sulli and Onew chuckle at the same time.

"Change of plans, I guess," Sulli replies with a shrug.

 

Just then, Minho approaches them. Sulli and Onew exchanged looks. Sulli looks at Onew as if to say, 'don't even dare' while the latter gives the former a look that says, 'try me.' Minho and _________ watches as Sulli and Onew communicate with each other using their eyes. Finally having enough of this (and he was feeling a bit irritated albeit he doesn't even know why), Minho clears his throat to get the other two's attention.

 

"Well, good morning to you too," Minho says with a frown. _______ smiles secretly upon witnessing this.

"Uh... hi," Sulli says and smiles sheepishly, her cheeks eventually turning pink. Onew smirks.

"Hello there, boy-who-ditched-his-girl-yesterday," Onew says tauntingly. Sulli's eyes widened and threatened to fall out of their sockets. He did not just

"Oh, about that Sulli-yah... um... I'm so sorry for not showing up yesterday," Minho says as he looks at Sulli apologetically. Onew chuckles.

"Well, it's okay Minho. We saw you yesterday with someone else so we decided to have a date instead," Onew says with a serious face, all the while trying to stifle his laughter.

"Uh..." Sulli utters awkwardly. 'What is this guy saying!? OMG.'

"Well, I hope you had fun while I was there suffering!" Minho says in irritation. Then, he walks away angrily. Onew could no longer help himself so he just laughs.

"Boy, that guy was...! Hahahaha oh my! The look on his face was so priceless!" Onew says while laughing. Sulli just looks at him, dumbfounded.


"________-ah, please go out with me," Jongin says with pleading eyes. The mentioned lass just looks at him and smiles.

"Well, I'm not busy today so o—"

"She's got plans after class," someone suddenly cuts in as he puts his arm around ________ protectively. "You have to go somewhere today, right?" he asks her.

"Key-oppa what are you—"

"See, she's busy today and the next day and then the next! She'll never be able to go out with you because she's too busy, okay!? Now leave," Key says sternly as he glares at poor Jongin.

"Uh... um... okay. I'm so sorry for disturbing you, _________-ah," Jongin says in embarrassment and quickly walks away.

 

_________ pushes Key away from her and glares at the latter. Key just looks at her innocently.

"Yah, why did you do that!?" she asks angrily with gritted teeth.

"I was just trying to protect you. You know, that Jongin guy is—"

"Don't trash talk him! Why do you always push guys away from me!? Why do you always have to in whenever a guy asks me out!? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, KIM KIBUM!?" ______ shouts with tears forming on her eyes. Key walks toward her to comfort her—perhaps, to hug her—but the latter squirms away. "I am so tired of this! Please stop doing this, Key; it's not even funny anymore!" she adds.

"But I was just trying to—"

"Stop it! Key, stop doing this! Stop acting like my boyfriend 'coz you're not even one!" _______ says. Key just sighs.

"You're really dense, aren't you?" he asks in disappointment. _______ just looks at him, puzzled and completely clueless at what's really going on with Key.

"What do you mean I'm dense!?" she asks in irritation, with one hand on her hip.

"Well, this might give you a clue as to what I really feel," Key says and walks toward her slowly. ________ steps backward while Key continues to come closer.

"What are you—"

"I love you," was all what Key said before pressing his lips on hers.

-

MinSul Corner #4

Junssi: Sorry for the long wait guys TT____________TT I've been so busy and, as you might've known if you've read my other fic., I was sick just recently. I didn't have the time and strength to update but here it is now. =D

Minho: Stop apologizing all the time and just reply. -_______-

Junssi: Hmph! You're just jealous 'coz you didn't get your kiss scene yet :P And if you guys don't mind, would you please check this out and tell me what you think? ^u^ Well, as the description said, I HAD COLDS THAT TIME SO FORGIVE THE NASALLY TONE. OTL.

@hoailuong→ Ne, of course. ^^ Thanks for commenting, dear.♥

Minho: Well, how about having Key as a lover, hoailuong-ssi? :>

Sulli: Kekekeke. Stop teasing her~ XD

@Sweet_Chocolate→ Well, this chapter answers your curiosity. :D Hahahaha.

Minho: Yes, I love seeing myself too. XD

Sulli: That's not what she said -________-

Minho: You're just jealous :P

@claricelibrea→ Hmm... do I like her? *thinks*

Junssi: We'll see if he does XD Thanks for the comment and here's an update, claricelibrea-ssi. :D

@lhourie→ Kekeke. Yeah, she was jelly~ :') But does Minho really like her back or...? :>

Sulli: OF COURSE HE LIKES ME! TT_____TT

Minho: Who told you? :P

Sulli: Aish, you mean person T^T

@nana4ever→ Hahaha aigoo~ you bad girl. XD I dunno. You ask MEANho. T^T

Minho: I'm no meany -_______- I'm not a meanion :P

Junssi: It's minion, Minho. =_______=

Minho: Aish, you don't get it! ><

Junssi: Whatever *mehrongs* *turns to nana4ever* Aww~~ I missed you too, dear. :') God bless. ^^

@Maria09→ Witch! OMG XDD Ne~~ it's so obvious that she's jealous kekeke.

Minho: Yah, Maria09-ssi of course I'm a... MAN! *smiles* aren't I just dazzling? ;)

Sulli: Flirt -_________- mianhae for his behavior, Maria09-ssi.

Junssi: Aigoo~ you guys are cute. \(^u^)/

@ShiNeeFx_r0cKs→ Hmm... does Minho feel the same way? I wonder. :> Hahaha. Thanks saengie(?) :D Yeaaah, school T3T

Minho: At least I don't go to school. :P BWAHAHAHAHA >:D

Junssi: Evil person. =__________=

Minho: Of course ;)

@BlueShawol→ No, it should be "Minstal fighting!" XDD

Junssi: Yah, Choi Minho -________-

Minho: I was kidding. *pouts* No one understands me T^T

@choikhatymin90→ Tsk, tsk... bad. Lol, just kidding. XDD I'm not cute; I'm handsome *smirks* aww~ nado saranghae~ *throws hearts*

Junssi: So... conceited, Minho. -_____- and how dare you call choikhatymin90-ssi a bad girl? :| Mianhae~~ anyway, it's okay. We all make that funny mistake sometimes XD Haha.

@imlianakads26→ Omo! Thanks a lot, dear. You don't know how much that means to me. *blush blush* I LOVE YOU!♥ Haha. Here's an update, unnie. ^^

Sulli: Wow~ I'm so flattered. I'm a great actress then? ^w^ *hopeful eyes*

@MaeYoung04→ Welcome my dear. :D Unnie has greatly missed you!

Minho: Hmm... why is Kevin jealous of them? Maybe you're being to touchy and close to them...? Then, if you are, you better not. :P You wouldn't want to upset your hubby, would you? :>

Junssi: Yah, oppa -_________- Stop meddling.

Minho: *mumbles* like you're not. Tch.

Junssi: I heard that, you know. *glares*

@Taolowan→ Thanks a lot, unnie!!! ^^ Kyaaa~ I missed talking to you. (We haven't talked since Twin Hearts/Eternally Love, I think? OTL)

Sulli: And~ we're done. Thanks a lot guys for the comments. Keep 'em coming and we'll surely reply. ^^

Junssi: Don't forget to Upvote, and Subscribe to Story.

Minho: Please forgive author-nim for any typos and/or grammatical errors. *puppy eyes*

Sulli: If you haven't watched f(x)'s newest music video, please do so. ^^ We worked hard for you guys.♥