Chapter 13: Mean girls attack

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

"Sulli!" Minho calls out as he approaches Sulli. The latter turns back and look at him and smiles. Minho stands in front of her then; he suddenly pulls her in his arms. "Thank you so much, Sulli," he whispers. Sulli, on the other hand, blushed and just patted the lad's back.

"I'm glad that you and your dad finally made up," she softly says. "Thank you, Minho..."

"Huh? Why are you saying 'thank you' to me? What for?" Minho asks in confusion as he pulls away. Sulli chuckles and ruffles Minho's hair. "I'm not a dog," the latter complains with a pout.

"Minho-ssi, thank you for not wasting your chance," Sulli says and grins at the lad in front of her. Minho smiles back.

 

"Oh em gee, did you see that!? Minho just friggin' hugged her!" Tiffany says, obviously outraged at the sight that happened right before her eyes.

“We saw it, Tiff. We’re not blind,” Sooyoung says in sarcasm. Tiffany just glares at her and looks back at Sulli who was happily talking to Minho.

“But how did that happen? Minho never smiled to a girl besides ______. He’s always been the cold prince but how come… how come he’s smiling at Sulli!? How come they seem so comfortable with each other!? What happened!? What did Sulli make him drink!? Is that really Minho or did some aliens abduct him???” Tiffany asks as she shakes Yuri.

“Stop being a paranoid! Geez, would you calm down,” Yuri says as she slightly pushes Tiffany away from her. “And what’s with the ‘alien’ thing? Are you nuts?” she adds.

“I warned her, I did! But why didn’t she listen? Is that freak trying to test my patience!?” Tiffany asks as she frowns.

“Relax, we’ll do something about that later. Don’t worry,” Yoona finally speaks. Tiffany turns to look at her and smiles.

“Well, at least I have someone on my side,” Tiffany says.


The day passed by ever so slowly. It was Physics period—a period hated by almost everyone. _______ is already half-asleep as she tries to concentrate on the topic. Truth to be told, she hated this subject as much as she hates mustard. Sulli, on the other hand, is already bored to death. Then, a bright idea came to her mind.

“Sir!” she says with an arm raised. The instructor looks at her and nods at her.

“What is it, Ms. Choi?” he asks.

“May I go to the toilet, sir? I badly need to urinate,” Sulli answers. The instructor sighs inwardly and reluctantly nods.

“Be quick,” he says and turns back to the blackboard.

“Yes, thanks sir,” Sulli says and quickly runs out of the room. “Finally, I’m out! That was so boring,” she tells herself and smiles. “Now to the toilet!” she adds and marches toward the place. When she gets in the comfort room, however, she sees the four mean girls.

 

Tiffany walks over to Sulli and smirks. Tiffany eyes the latter from head to toe. “I don’t know what he sees in you,” Tiffany suddenly said.

“Who’s he?” Sulli asks in confusion. Tiffany clenches her fists in irritation. She then pushes Sulli, causing the latter’s back to hit the sink area.

“Stop acting innocent! What did you do to Minho? How come he hugged you this morning!? How come he smiled at you!? Why was he so comfortable towards you!? He used to ignore you but what happened!? Did you give him love potion!?” Tiffany asks impatiently. Suddenly, Sulli bursts into laughter. “Yah, what are you laughing for!?”

“Oh gosh Tiffany you’re so funny,” Sulli says in between each laugh. “Love potion? Seriously, what are you, grade three?” she mocks Tiffany. The latter flinches and closes her eyes.

“Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down, Tiffany,” Tiffany tells herself. This only caused Sulli to laugh more. “Shut up!”

“Okay,” Sulli says and stifles a laugh. She straightens up and clears before adding, “I didn’t give Minho ‘love potion’ or whatever, okay? He’s… we’re… he and I… we’re um… dating.”

“OMG Did you just say that you and Minho are dating!?” Yuri asks in disbelief.

“So, Minho is your boyfriend!? You’re his girlfriend!?” Yoona asks, eyes widening at each word she uttered.

“Duh, of course,” Sooyoung deadpanned. Yuri and Yoona just look at her with eyebrows raised. “Well, what else do you want me to say? “Congratulations on your relationship”?” Sooyoung asks in exasperation.

“How…” Tiffany paused. She glares at Sulli. “Stop being delusional because Minho would never date a girl like you. I mean, look at you, you’re so boyish. Your hair is so short. You’re not even pretty so how could Minho possibly find you attractive?” she asks.

“Well,” Sulli starts to say. “Cupid is weird like that, I guess. We can’t possibly dictate to our hearts that we shouldn’t love this particular person, right?” she continues. Somehow, as she was saying that, her heart was beating rapidly.

“So you really think that Minho likes you!?” Tiffany asks in anger. Sulli shrugs nonchalantly. “You’re so delusional!” Tiffany shouts. Sulli only smirks back.

“Is that all you can say?” she asks with an eyebrow raised.

“This should teach you a lesson!” Tiffany shouts and raised her hand. Sulli instantly closed her eyes, waiting for the contact of Tiffany’s hand on her cheek. However, she didn’t feel anything. When she opened her eyes, she sees a guy holding back Tiffany by the wrist to refrain her from slapping Sulli.

“Don’t you even dare lay a single finger on her,” he says threateningly.

“M…Minho,” Sulli utters.        

-

MinSul Corner #2

Junssi: Sorry for not updating for a long time. T____T I'm busy with college. <\3 Anyway, I hope you liked it. :) First things first, I want to thank all the new subbies of this fic. *le hugs you all (including old subbies)* I'm a bad author though; I don't think I deserve this T.T Let's all be active, ne? ^^♥

Minho: Do you really have to rant every time? -________-

Sulli: Yah, that was mean. *hits his head*

Minho: Ow! >< I was kidding. T^T anyway, *turns to ________* have you checked this out yet? :D

Junssi: *nosebleed* Jonghyun was.. O,,O

@hoailuong→ Annyeong! Ne ^^ all the readers are actually part of this fic. :D Thank youuu ♥

Sulli: Hihihi a new reader :')

@Maria09→ thank you ^^ haha yeah, I shall teach him >:) Hwaiting!

Minho: You're welcome Maria09-ssi. *winks* yeah, thanks to Sulli right? =) Ppyong~♥

Junssi: Thank you so much Maria09-unnie!!! ^^ Sorry for the long wait. :(

Minho: You said that already a while ago -____-

@ChickenLoverManiac→ your u/n makes me laugh XDD Is Onew your bias? :> ...and another person who missed this author-nim of ours -____- OTL.

Junssi: *le hugs ChickenLoverManiac* ohmy thanks a lot! ^^♥ I'm so grateful to have a wonderful reader like you, unnie. :) Here's an update and I hope you liked it. :D

@sullyy92→ haha unnie. XD ice~ =))) thank you for the comment, unnie ^^ I missed you :'( I hope we could talk again soon. :3

Minho: Does anybody want to talk to me? I'm lonely. OnO

Junssi: Oppa, stop being a drama king. -_____-

@ravissant5→ omg hiii! :D R..really? Thank you! ^///^ Hehe yeah, but to be quite honest... I didn't like how I did on that chapter though hahaha. And yeahp, he's definitely seeing her in a new light ;) I should be the one thanking you but yeah.. you're welcome :)))

Sulli: What was I like before, anyway? OnO

@Sweet_Chocolate→ haha yes I know. :DD hmm... let's hope so. haha. Author-nim says thanks for the comment :D

Minho: B..but I don't wanna get married to Krystal *sighs*

Junssi: We'll see what will happen next XD

@blondesakura→ You're welcome. :D aww... thank you. :')

Sulli: Haha well that's nice to know where your username came from. xD Or should I say.. how it was born created? XD It's really pretty. :3

Minho: I agree kekeke~

Junssi: I know! ^^ Very creative; unlike mine -_____-

@aizuki→ ohh, um.. hi ^^ Hmm... as I've said, all the readers are included in the story so yeah XDD Thank you so much for the comments, unnie. =)♥ I miss you guys too XD

MinSul: Hi aizuki-ssi!! *wave wave*

@BlueShawol→ ne! More of our moments coming soon hahaha.

Junssi: You guys =))) anyway, thank you BlueShawol-unnie. :D Fighting!

Sulli: Ha! That never happened in Twin Hearts, did it? ^^

Junssi: What? Two people replying to one person at the same time? No. *shakes head*

Minho: Yeah! This is a first! :D

Junssi: Are you guys... comparing yourselves to Twin Hearts? -__-

Minho: *smiles*

@MaeYoung04→ what? why is he upset? :O!

Sulli: *ruffles your hair* you're welcome, dongsaeng. :D♥

Junssi: Gwenchana, Mae-Mae XDD is it okay if I call you that? :)))

@pjy1993→ here's an update. Thanks :D

Sulli: Hehehe we've gained quite a lot of comments for the previous chapter huh? XD

@niza14→ hiii ^^ author-nim says thank you :D

Minho: *sighs* it's official: no one wants to talk to me. *sulks in a corner*

Junssi: Yah! -____- stop being a drama king and reply!

Minho: fine, fine. Aish >< *goes back* *looks at the next comment* it's not even meant for me TT____TT

Junssi: -__________________________-

Minho: *pouts*

@koreanfangirls→ heyyy you've been missed. :D thank you ^^

Junssi: *pats Minho's head* very good XD

@shiella25→ omo unnie! I missed you!!! >< *bear hugs you* um.. anyway it was actually um... Minho who said that XD wait, what? TRAINEE PERIOD? :OO! Where???? Oh, and it's okay. I understand ^^♥

Sulli: That's all folks! XD

Junssi: Don't forget to comment and Subscribe to Story to show thy support ^^

Minho: And it's time for the countdown! :D Seven more chapters to go before this fic. finally comes to an end.

Sulli: I hate this moment.. T__T I mean, you know the "countdown" because... I'm gonna miss ze amazing people here.

Junssi: Me too *hic* I'm gonna miss you all guys! :'(

Minho: *laughs* the mood is so gloomy right now XD anyway, sorry for any typos and/or grammatical errors present. This chapter wasn't proofread or anything like that.