Chapter 03: Blushing day

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

The next day Sulli and ________ arrived in school together. They were with ________'s brother and his friends too. Sulli gulped as she stepped inside the school building. Everyone sent her death glares that pierced through her soul while she walked with _______ and the kingkas of the school. The short girl from yesterday, Tiffany, walked toward Sulli and crossed her arms.

"Bother explaining this?" Tiffany asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Sulli asked, acting as if she didn't know what Tiffany was referring to. "Explain what shortie?"

"I told you to stay away from them! Especially Minho!" Tiffany said loudly and gave Sulli a sharp look. "You clearly remember don't you?" she added.

"Of course I do. I didn't know this was the Minho you were talking about though," Sulli said mockingly which made the girl in front of her angry.

"Yah!" Tiffany shouted but before she could say another word Onew interferred.

"Hey, hey no need to raise your voice. Don't be upset early in the morning sweetheart," Onew cooed Tiffany and winked. This made the latter blush. "Frowning face doesn't suit such a girl with angelic features. We'll go ahead," he continued and with that, they all walked away.

 

"Whoa my oppa is being a playboy now huh?" _______ teased and giggled. "Did you see how red Tiffany turned?"

"We all saw it, silly. We have eyes so of course we did," Key said and chuckled. "You're so gullible," he added and ruffled the younger's hair.

"What's so gullible about that?" _______ asked, posing her famous poker face.

"You're still cute even if your expression is like that, you know," Key teased and Sulli noticed the bright pink tinted on his cheeks.

"W...what?" _______ asked, shocked at the sudden compliment. 'Or am I just hearing things wrong?' she asked in her mind.

"Stop with the flirting now. C'mon," Minho interrupted and started walking faster.

"Aish... that guy always seems like he's on a monthly period. The worse part is that it's an everyday thing," Jonghyun said and rolled his eyes. Onew and Taemin chuckled at the guy's silliness. "I'm serious," Jonghyun added.

"Well he's probably right. We need to go to class now or we'll be late," Sulli said with a smile. "C'mon."

 

"Does she like my best friend?" Onew asked out of the blue. _______ hit him playfully on the head. "Oww! What was that for!?" he asked as he rubbed his 'sore' head.

"That's for being stupid, oppa. Of course she doesn't like him! That's too fast. Just because she agreed with him, doesn't mean she likes him; use some logic," ________ teased and stuck her tongue out at him. Key chuckled and patted her head.

"You're really mean to your oppa, you know," he said and smiled. _______ smiled back and couldn't help but blush a bit at the sudden contact.

'He always pats my head! What's happening to me? He'd always done that but why does it feel so special right now? Aish!!! I'm going crazy!' _______ thought to herself. Taemin snapped his fingers in front of her face and she immediately snaps out of her reverie.

"C'mon daydreamer, hurry up or we'll be late for class," Taemin said and grinned.

-♥-

End of Chapter Three Corner #3

Junssi: Oh my gosh you could officially kill me now X__X I have not updated for more than a month and this is all I could come up with ///3 my brain isn't working right now O.O Mianhae... I hope you enjoyed this little chapter tho. It's just like a filler chapter for you and Key's story ;) hahahahaha. Seriously you may put me in a firing squad for writing such a crappy chapter. :'(

Minho: Since this ... I won't recommend you guys to comment and Subscribe to Story =)))

Sulli: Yah that was just being mean! :P

Minho: I was kidding -.- Of course YOU have to comment and subscribe ;) it's what motivates author-nim okay? =)