Chapter 01: Instantly Friends

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Sulli imnida (Hello everyone, I'm Choi Sulli)," Sulli introduced herself and winked...at the girls.

"Omo! (Oh my!) Is she...he...a girl or a boy?" one girl squealed and blushed.

"He's so cute," another said. Sulli blushed at the compliment and shook her head.

"Ani (I'm not). I'm a girl; just kinda 'boyish' if that's what you want to know," Sulli answered and smiled at them.

"Okay, please take your seat now Ms. Choi," their homeroom teacher, Mrs. Park, said and assigned Sulli to her seat.

 

"Annyeong (Hello) I'm Victoria," a pretty girl with pretty eyes said as she looked at Sulli who sat beside her.

"Hey," Sulli greeted back and smiled. "Mind showing me around later during break time?"

"Oh, it's my honor," Victoria replied and blushed.

 

After a boring hour of discussion Mrs. Park dismissed the class. Sulli packed her things up and stood up, ready to leave when four girls blocked her way; with the shortest girl slamming her hands on Sulli's table. Sulli was startled at the sudden action of the girl in front of her. Sulli blew her bangs away from her face and gave each girls a questioning look.

"What?" Sulli asked.

"Don't you 'what' me! Listen to me and listen well because I'll only say this once," the short girl said and glared at Sulli.

"Omo you're not confessing are you? Am I that charming?" Sulli joked and smiled. The short girl stared at her blankly. "Chill girls I was just trying to lift up the mood. So what's up? Did I do something wrong?"

"Just shut up and listen!" the tallest girl half-shouted and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay. Geez no need to shout," Sulli said and shook her head. "Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Listen newbie don't mess around in this school," the shortest girl started.

"I'm not," Sulli said and smiled. "Are you done?"

"Shut up!" the tallest girl said again. Sulli just sighed and nodded.

 

"Don't mess around with the four of us because we are the queenkas of this school and no one, I repeat no one, dares to lay a finger on us. We are the rule makers so you must follow us. If you try to mess around, you hope you haven't come into this school because I'm telling you, things will get ugly. So just stay away from us; we don't want to have your cooties. Ew, that's just gross. Oh, and one more thing... make sure to stay away from my Minho-oppa and his friends! Don't dare lay a finger on him too! Got that?" the short girl said and smirked. "Now if you may excuse us."

"Yah seriously? What am I, a dog?" Sulli asked them that made them halt. The short girl turned around and smiled at Sulli.

"Oh, that was rude of us huh? We didn't even introduce ourselves. Well, Choi Sulli, our dog, meet your masters," the short girl said in sarcasm and pointed at her and her friends. "I'm Stephanie Hwang Mi Young or Tiffany in short; I'm the leader if in case you hadn't notice. This tall girl in here is Choi Sooyoung, this is Im Yoon Ah, and this...she's Kwon Yuri." With that said, they all walked out.

"O...kay? That was weird," Sulli whispered to herself and shook her head and stood up. "Those girls ruin my day."

 

"Hey," someone said with a cheerful voice. Sulli narrowed her eyebrows and looked at the person.

"What!? Are you going to tell me off too!?" Sulli asked in exasperation. The girl was startled at the sudden rage of Sulli.

"S...sorry I was uh... I just wanted to ask you if you want to eat with me," the girl said with a soft voice.

"Oh," Sulli uttered, calming down and guilt washing over her.

---------------------------------------------

"They're like that?" Sulli asked in disbelief. ______ nodded and smiled.

"Yeah they are like that to everyone. Well, except for me that is," _____ said.

"Really? But why?" Sulli asked.

"Just because," ______ replied briefly.

 

For the entire break time, Sulli and _____ chatted about random stuff and eventually got to know each other. _____ kept laughing everytime Sulli would tell her a funny story that happened to Sulli back in the states. People looked at the two weirdly because of the immediate closeness when in fact, the two just met!

"Are they together now?" someone asked.

"Ew, gross," another replied.

 

"Hey Lee ______ you're actually fun to be with," Sulli complimented which made the younger girl blush.

"Gomawo (Thanks)," _______ replied shyly.

"You're actually the first girl I'm friends with in my whole life. I've been surrounded by guy friends since I was young so having a girl friend is actually kinda cool. Plus, you're not like those powderpuff girls who are so picky and stuff; you know what I mean?" Sulli said and giggled.

"Yeah I know what you mean. Oh, hey Sulli-ah?" _____ said and looked at Sulli.

"Hmm?"

"Come over to my house after school. I want you to meet my brother and his friends. They're fun to be with too, I promise."

-♥-

End of Chapter Corner #1

Junssi: Hi guys!!~~^^ Hope you liked the first chapter ;) Sorry if it was boring T^T Chapter 1's are always my problems since...you know, it's the opening for the story =)) It's just like an intro first okay? :)

_______: Don't forget to comment and Subscribe to Story to show your support :) (I feel like I'm talking to myself O.O) *←if you get what I mean ;)*

Minho: The mighty me will be appearing VERY soon and when I say that, I'm appearing on the next chapter :))

Sulli: Spoiler :P

Junssi: Okay, we'll keep the first corner short ^^ Thanks for reading. Sorry for any typos and/or grammatical errors made.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview to chapter 02: Meeting her oppa & friends

"Hi Onew is the name," _____'s brother introduced himself and shook hands with Sulli. "You're cute."

"Yah oppa*! Oh, hey actually oppa's real name is Lee Jinki. Call him Jinki-oppa," _____ said and laughed.

"Yah you evil sister! Oh, please Sulli-ssi don't call me that. I hate that name," Onew begged. Sulli just stared at him and smiled.

"Why? It's such a nice name. I'll call you Jinki-oppa," Sulli teased and stuck her tongue out at him.

"But...! Yah Lee _____ you're gonna get it later," Onew threatened and shot a death glare at his younger sibling. ______ only laughed and stuck out her tongue at Onew.

"Whatever oppa, you always say that," _____ teased and laughed.

 

*oppa is what a younger girl calls an older boy.