Chapter 04: Jerkface

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

Weeks have passed and Sulli is finally close with Onew and his friends. Wait, scratch that: most of his friends. She still haven't really made friends with Minho. He would usually just walk away when she talks to him like she doesn't exist. At all. And that annoyed Sulli.

"You know the jerk could just tell me if he doesn't want me to be his friend," Sulli said bitterly as she sat across _______. The latter chuckled who earned a glare from Sulli. "I'm serious. His friends are so friendly! What the heck happened to him? Did your brother just sympathize him that's why he's part of their group?" Sulli asked.

"Sulli~! You are one crazy girl, you know," ________ replied. Sulli rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't worry, he'll come to his senses soon. Minho-oppa is just really um... cold to new people but eventually he'll open up," _______ added.

"New people!? Am I still new to him!? I've been in here for like six friggin' weeks and I'm still new?" Sulli asked in disbelief, ajar.

"Who knows what goes on in that guy's mind," _______ joked. Just then, her brother together with his friends approached them. "And speaking of the 'jerk', Sulli," she said while jabbing her finger towards Minho's direction.

"Aish..." Sulli uttered and rested her cheek on her palm. "I'm gonna give him one last chance to be friends with me and if not then I don't care!" she added.

"Why are you so concerned anyway that you guys become friends?" _______ asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow. She noticed Sulli's cheeks turning bright pink and then it hit her. "Do you...?"

"NO!" Sulli said almost too quickly.

"Okay," came _______'s reply, totally not convinced.

 

"Hey," Onew greeted as he sat beside Sulli. "Sulli-yah, are you sick? You're pink," Onew said worriedly.

"Yeah, I wonder why?" ________ asked; there was a hint of teasing in her tone.

"Shut up ______," Sulli mumbled under her breath.

"Maybe she is sick," Key said and took a seat next to ________. The latter's cheeks instantly turned red and this didn't go unnoticed by Sulli. Sulli smirked at the sight and looked at her best friend.

"You know Jinki-oppa... I think your sister is the one who's sick. Look at how red she is!" Sulli teased and laughed.

"Yah!" _______ whined.Key chuckled and patted her head and her face reddened even more. 'What the heck is wrong with me? Key-oppa had always been this close and... asdjbwhdfls I'm turning nuts!'

"Omo look how red she turned!" Taemin said, adding salt to the injury. Sulli laughed as she pointed at her best friend's reddened cheeks.

"Aish! Will you please shut up!? You're so annoying; stop laughing," Minho snapped and stood up. "I'm going ahead," he added before walking away.

"Aish! What's wrong with that jerkface!?" Sulli asked, annoyed. "He's the one who's annoying."

"I guess he's in that time of the month," Jonghyun joked which caused all of them to laugh.

"You're mean," ______ said as she clutched onto her tummy while laughing. "But that was a nice one!"

-♥-

End of Chapter Four Corner #4

Junssi: Omo, I'm so so so sorry! TT____TT I said I'll be updating last night but then my friend came over to do a Physics project and then we fangirled over Exo and yeah... just lost track of the time. And now I've updated it's just... crap. :( I'm so sorry. Hopefully you kinda liked it though. I tried my best. :( and thanks for the 40 subbies in just three chapters. I seriously don't deserve that coz I'm such a lazy author ;A;

Minho: Cut the drama out and just update more often okay? -.-

Sulli: Aish... cold prince! :P

Minho: I was kidding, geez. XD Don't forget to comment and Subscribe to Story to motivate author-nim to update this more~

Sulli: Yeah... she kinda feels uninspired. Any suggestion to inspire her to continue this?