Chapter 02: Meeting her oppa & friends

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

"This is your house? Are you sure this is a house?" Sulli asked as she looked at the massive building in front of her, which ______ calls a house.

"Of course. Why?" ______ asked and smiled. Sulli shook her head and just smiled.

"I almost thought this was a palace or something," Sulli joked.

"C'mon inside," ______ beckoned. Sulli and her stepped inside the 'house' and both were greeted with tons of maids.

"Welcome home _______-ssi," one of the maids said and bowed. ________ smiled in return and looked at the head maid.

"Ahjumma (auntie, Mrs.), is oppa home?" ______ asked and grinned. "I want to introduce him to my friend."

"He's upstairs with his friends my lady," the head maid answered. _____ nodded and led Sulli upstairs.

 

"Oppa, I'm home!!!" ______ shouted and opened her brother's door without his consent.

"Yah get out!" her brother scolded her but she just giggled. "I said...oh, yah you already have a boyfriend at the first day of school!?" her brother asked in disbelief and walked towards the two.

"You're so silly oppa. She's a girl; Choi Sulli," ______ said, giggling. Sulli giggled a bit at _____'s brother's silliness too. Because of this, her brother turned red.

"Sorry about that it's just that...you kinda look like a boy..." her brother said shyly. Sulli shook her head and smiled.

"Gwenchana (it's okay)! I'm kinda boyish anyway. I'm Choi Sulli," Sulli said, still smiling.

 

"Hi Onew is the name," _____'s brother introduced himself and shook hands with Sulli. "You're cute."

"Yah oppa! Oh, hey actually oppa's real name is Lee Jinki. Call him Jinki-oppa," _____ said and laughed.

"Yah you evil sister! Oh, please Sulli-ssi don't call me that. I hate that name," Onew begged. Sulli just stared at him and smiled.

"Why? It's such a nice name. I'll call you Jinki-oppa," Sulli teased and stuck her tongue out at him.

"But...! Yah Lee _____ you're gonna get it later," Onew threatened and shot a death glare at his younger sibling. ______ only laughed and stuck out her tongue at Onew.

"Whatever oppa, you always say that," _____ teased and laughed.

"You and your sister don't always get along, hyung*," one of Onew's friend said and turned to look at Sulli. "Hello Sulli-ssi, I'm Lee Taemin and I love banana milk...just to let you know," he said and winked at Sulli.

"Nice to meet you Taemin-oppa," Sulli politely said and smiled at Taemin. The mentioned boy blushed when he heard Sulli call him 'oppa.'

"Hey mushroom boy you're being a playboy huh?" teased Onew's other friend. Taemin blushed more at the mention of his nickname.

"Yah Jonghyun-hyung don't call me that in front of a girl!" Taemin scolded and looked away from Sulli.

 

"Forgive my oppa and his friends, Sulli. They're a bit...you know, crazy," ______ teased, earning a death glare from one of Onew's friends who was laying on the bed.

"Yah am I crazy for you?" he said and sat up. "Hey Sulli, the name is Key," he casually said and smirked.

"Oppa I didn't know you were here too," ______ said and smiled. "Well, you're excluded from the crazy list," she added and blushed. Key stood up and patted ______'s head.

"I'm jealous you have a boyfriend," Key teased making _______ blush.

"A...aniyo (no). Oppa, Sulli isn't my boyfriend...I already said that earlier," _______ explained and made a poker face. "Didn't you hear me? Oh, let me guess... my oppa is deaf!" she teased and giggled.

"Yah I'm not. I was just teasing," Key replied and chuckled. "You might want to exclude one of us from the crazy list too, ______."

"Oh, right," ______ said, remembering. "Sulli-ah...last but not the least, meet the mighty Choi Minho, the school's popular kingka," ______ continued and pointed at a figure looking at a void space out in the balcony.

'Minho? He's the guy those mean girls asked me to avoid right? If he is one of Onew's friends and Onew is ______'s brother and she is basically my friend then it means... we're going to be hanging out once in a while too! No wonder those girls aren't mean to ______; she's close with Onew and his friends!!! Is it really safe to be friends with popular people?' Sulli asked in her mind. She had a lot of questions in her mind but couldn't speak them out and instead just smiled and said, "Great. I'm hoping to hang out with you guys some other time."

 

*hyung is what a younger boy calls an older boy 

-♥-

End of Chapter Corner #2

Junssi: So here's chapter two :) Hope it doesn't bore you guys -.- hahaha

_______: Don't forget to comment and Subscribe to Story to show your support :)

Minho: I told you I'd be appearing soon XD

Sulli: K! :))

 

...@________: Thanks a lot for the comment you've dropped ^w^ Do drop by again and comment. Coz like seriously, you're comment/s is/are like basically my medicine to continue on writing!!!~ :D Gomawo~~^^♥