Chapter 08: Minho is desperate

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

"Hyung~!" Taemin whined as soon as he saw Minho. The latter turned to face the younger lad.

"What? Did you ask her yet?" Minho asked as he walked towards Taemin and the others.

"We did," Jonghyun answered. "But...she doesn't want to do it," he added. Minho's shoulders deflated as if all his energy was drained out.

"But she said if you kneel down in front of her and stuff... she might give it a try," Onew said, trying to comfort Minho.

"KNEEL DOWN!? What is she, a god or something?" Minho asked in disbelief as he shook his head. "No way am I doing that!"

"Okay, it's up to you oppa. It's either you swallow you pride and just do that or you stop bothering us and marry Krystal," ________ said nonchalantly causing Key to chuckle. "Choose one."

"No," was all what Minho said before he walked away.


"Choi Sulli, please do it!" Minho pleads the next day as he stood in front of her. Seeing this, Onew and the others laughed. "Shut up guys," Minho said, turning to look at his friends and giving them the stink eye.

"So in the end, he would do it," __________ quietly said.

"Why not choose Tiffbrat to do it for you? I'm sure she'd be more than happy to do so," Sulli reasoned out. Minho just gave her an unamused expression. "What? It's true!"

"They're annoying," Minho said. What he did next shocked everyone. "PLEASE JUST PRETEND TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND~" he said, kneeling down and his hands clasped together. "It won't last forever. After the engagement is cancelled, we'll still be together for a little while and then eventually we'll just say that we got bored with each other and decided to break up. Please!!!" he added desperately. Sulli chuckled at this.

"You really are desperate huh? Why do you hate that Krystal girl so much anyway? Is she really that hideous?" Sulli joked causing Taemin to laugh out loud.

"She's not called a witch for nothing, Sulli-ah," Taemin said in between his laughs.

"Shut up mushroom head. Let them talk," Jonghyun scolded the young lad and instantly, the latter zipped his mouth shut.

 

"Only for a while, right?" Sulli asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah," Minho answered.

"Give me one valid reason on why I should agree on this," Sulli said as she crossed her arms across her chest. Minho stood up and thought for a while. "Kneel down while you think!" Sulli commanded and rolled her eyes at him.

"Aish this tomboy is getting on my nerves," Minho mumbled under his breath and kneeled down. "Hmm..."

"Time is running Mr. Jerkface," Sulli said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well um... b... because you're a good person? You wouldn't want your friend to suffer, right?" Minho asked. Sulli looked at him in disbelief.

"Me? Friend? Your friend?" she asked.

"Well... uh..." Minho trailed off as he rubs his nape awkwardly. "Well yeah; your these guys friend so... why can't I be your friend? I mean, of course we're friends!"

"Whatever. I'm just doing this because I'm a 'good friend.' We're breaking up as soon as your father cancels the engagement," Sulli said and sighed in defeat.

"NO! Not right after that; are you nuts? He would find it suspicious if we did that. What about um... say, three weeks after he cancels it?" Minho suggested and smiled at Sulli.

"Fine, fine. Stand up," Sulli said as she rolled her eyes. 'I can't believe I'm doing this. What have I gotten myself into?'

"Just one rule though," Minho suddenly spoke. Sulli looked at him and urged him to continue. "You can't fall in love with me."

-

End of Chapter Eight Corner #6

Junssi: Wahahaha. What will happen now? XD

Sulli: Nooo~ author-nim why did you allow me to accept the deal? D':

Minho: I know you love me ;)

Sulli: Shut up -______-

Junssi: Stop with your lover's quarrel XD

Minho: Don't forget to comment, ↑Upvote, and Subscribe to Story! :D

Sulli: Thanks for all those who commented on the previous chapter. Keep 'em coming ;)

Junssi: Pardon me for any grammatical errors and/or typos made -____- I'm too lazy to re-read now :))

MinSulSsi: See ya _________-ah~♥♥