Chapter 17: Break up

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

"So, you're actually a girl huh," Jonghyun teased. Sulli blushed and playfully hit him on the arm. "That's such a surprise."

"Shut up," Sulli said in embarrassment and looked at Minho who was looking at the ground as if it was the most fascinating thing he has ever seen in his entire existence on earth. 'He... he said I'm beautiful.' Sulli blushed when she remembered what Minho told her the other day.

"Hi guys!" _______ greeted everyone with a wave. Key was with her too.

"Here comes the royal couple," Taemin joked only to receive a bop on the head from Onew. If only looks could kill, Key would've probably been a dead meat by now.

"Will you relax, Onew? It's not like that dude is going to hurt your sister or something," Jonghyun said as he pats Onew's back to calm him down. The latter turns to Jonghyun and glares at him.

"He better not," he said.


"Minho..." Sulli said to break the awkward silence engulfing the two of them. They were strolling around the park hand-in-hand. Minho muttered something as a response and didn't bother to look at Sulli otherwise he might just... melt

'Minho, control your hormones. Remember that this is all an act and you can't fall for her. You can't, you can't, you can't,' he chanted in his mind while looking at the trees they're passing by.

"...it's a..almost over between us, huh?" Minho head Sulli say. He turned to look at her. He was too busy chanting to himself that he actually forgot that Sulli was talking  to him. He gave her a questioning look.

"Umm... what?" he asked in confusion. Sulli chuckled.

"We only had to pretend that we're together for three weeks, right? T..then, you're going to tell your father that we broke up," Sulli said with uneasiness.

"Oh, uh... right," Minho uttered and averted his gaze elsewhere. 'I almost forgot about that... she seems eager to get away from me. I guess she... she doesn't like me at all huh?'

 

Little did they know that Krystal actually heard them. She was sitting behind a tree and relaxing when she suddenly heard Minho's voice. She then decided to eavesdrop and that's how she knew that the two were just pretending. "So, you've got yourself a fake girlfriend to break our engagement huh? Well, Choi Minho you should've known by now that whatever Krystal wants, she gets. You're only mine." She grinned evilly as she plotted a plan in her mind.


The next day.

Sulli was walking on the hallways when Minho saw her. The latter smiled and approached the lass. "Hey Sulli," Minho greeted her cheerfully. The latter smiled back.

"Hey," she said softly.

"Wanna hang out with the gang later this afternoon? We're going to the cafe to relax and stuff. You know, get our minds away from the upcoming exams," Minho said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "Well, only if you want to..." he mumbled. Sulli smiled and nodded.

"I'd love to!" she said. Minho grinned.

"See you later then," he said. Sulli nodded and they parted ways after that. 'What am I so excited for? We're going to be with the others not just by ourselves. Minho, get a hold of yourself. Remember that this is all just a pretend.'


Later that day, Sulli skipped happily out of the classroom as she hummed a song. She suddenly stopped when she saw a very familiar face. And if she's not mistaken it is her. Krystal.

"Hello Sulli," Krystal said with a smirk. You could see the dark aura surrounding her.

"Um... w..why do you know my name?" Sulli asked.

"You are Minho's girlfriend, right?" Krystal asked and forced a sweet smile. "His real girlfriend, right?"

"U..uh... um... of course! W..why?" Sulli asked nervously. 'I'm not liking where this is heading...'

"Oh, really?" Krystal asked and gasped softly.

"Y..yeah,"

"Well, you're one big liar Sulli."

 

 

"Oh, Sulli's here!" _______ said with a smile when she saw Sulli walk inside the cafe.

"Hi!" the guys greeted her.

"Hey Sulli," Minho said and smiled. However, Sulli didn't return the gesture. Instead, she gave him a cold look.

"Umm... is something wrong, Sulli?" Jonghyun asked worriedly.

"Are you... okay?" Minho asked in concern. Sulli scoffed which made them look at her weirdly.

"You know what, Minho let us just end this pretend relationship. I'm so sick of having to stick around you all the time," Sulli said with a glare.

"W..what?" Minho asked. Even the others are confused with the way Sulli was acting.

"I'm so tired of having to pretend to like you, okay?! I can't take it anymore!" Sulli said with clenched fists. _______ looked at her best friend weirdly.

"S..Sulli, what are you saying?" _______ asked for she knew that Sulli likes Minho. 'Why is she saying these?'

"Let's..." Sulli paused and heaved a sigh. "...break up." She bit her lips to prevent herself from crying because any moment from now she might just break down especially after seeing the flash of a certain emotion in Minho's eyes. He's hurt and Sulli can't even do anything about it.

-

MinSul Corner #5

Junssi: Okay, shoot me. xD

Minho: Really?? *O*

Sulli: *hits his head* would you?! -______-

Minho: Ow~ *rubs head* I was kidding. T^T

Junssi: Bleh! *mehrongs* ANYWAY HOW ARE YOU GUYS??? I MISSED YOU GUYS A LOT! /hugs everyone/

Minho: Psh. -_________-

@MaeYoung04→ here's a corner. XDD

Sulli: Minho, you're impossible. >_____>

Minho: No, I'm cute! :o3 ♥

SulSsi: Umm... ehem.. *cough cough*

Minho: -_________-

Sulli: What? O____O

@blondesakura→ hehehe will we? :D

Junssi: Hahaha we'll see if they will or are they going to hide their feelings to themselves for the rest of their lives? XD

Minho: Shut up, author-nim -_____-

Junssi: Well, I wonder who's moody today XD

@Maria09→ yeah! :) *high fives with you* kekeke. XDD

Minho: W..what? *stares at you* I... I didn't say anything, Maria09-ah. *looks away*

Sulli: Hmm...? :) You didn't? But I think we all heard you say something :P

@clariceloveminsul→ yeah! He turned speechless when he saw me XD

Minho: I didn't. >:P

Junssi: *mumbles* umm... yeah right -.-

@EaillieMae→ Yes, you did. Hahaha. XD God bless to you too! :D Sorry for not updating in such a long period of time. :(

Minho: You should be sorry, author-nim -________-

Sulli: Stop it! *hits his head* XD

Minho: Y..yah that's the second time you hit me  TToTT

@taeminie12→ isn't this "soon" enough? XDD

Sulli: Ha ha ha. Really, Minho you're... -______-

Minho: Cute? :D

SulSsi: NO!

Minho: *pouts*

@Sweet_Chocolate→ Junnie-nim says thanks. @_____@ kekeke <3

Junssi: Yah, what Junnie? =____=

Minho: Your nickname. What else? *rolls eyes*

Junssi: I know that! -_____-

@Taolowan→ Thank you so much, unnie!!! <3

@choikhatymin90→ I agree with you! xD

Minho: B..but~ she was stunning and, and and!

Junssi: Right. We know XD

Sulli: *blushes*

@AmieDMJ→ yes, yes he is XDD Hahaha

Junssi: Heya! :D Thank you so much, AmieDMJ-ssi. :)

@MinSulLove→ ^______^

Minho: I love thy username! :D

Sulli: I don't -.-

Minho: Yah! TToTT

Sulli: You're such a crybaby, Minho =_=

Junssi: I second the motion XDD (wait, did I say it correctly? O___o)

@airapaulene→ hehe all readers are part of this story, my dear. ^____^ here's an update. Thank you so much! <3

Minho: No one wants to talk to me TToTT

Sulli: ...

Minho: TToTT

Junssi: Umm... o..kay? O___o

@koreanfangirls→ here it is. :) sorry! TT_______TT

@marifelhojas→ here's an update. Sorry to keep you waiting. :'3

Sulli: And that's it! :D See you on the next corner. XD

Minho: This story is about to end. As in really soon /sobs in a corner/

Sulli: Sorry about him XDD He's being a drama king right now. Lemme go and talk to him ^_____^

Junssi: Don't forget to Upvote, and Subscribe to Story.

Minho: Please forgive author-nim for any typos and/or grammatical errors. Aish -_________-

Junssi: What? :P I don't have time to proofread this story XDD I'll edit this when it's complete though hahaha.

Minho: *mumbles* yeah, if you don't get too lazy =_____=

Sulli: *hits his head* stop that. XD