Chapter 16: Dazzling 'girl'

My Girlfriend is a Tomboy

"HE WHAT!?" Sulli asked as she stood up. She was totally shocked at the news that ________ told her. "He k...k...kiss...kissed you???" Sulli asked in disbelief. "DOES ONEW KNOW? OMG."

"Gosh, are you really acting like a girl now?" _____ asked teasingly. "Anyway, oppa doesn't know about us yet. But yeah Key and I are... together," she added shyly while fiddling with her fingers nervously. Sulli suddenly squealed which made __________ very shocked. "Did you just... do what I think you did!?" the latter asked with wide eyes.

"B...but you guys look way beyond cute!" Sulli said, emphasizing the word 'way.' Sulli sat down and sighed. "Well, I'm happy for you, _______-ah. At least you're on your way to your happy ever after," she teased. _____ gently hit Sulli on the arm.

"As if you're not," _______ said and chuckled. "I think Minho likes you! I mean, did you see his face yesterday morning? He was indeed very jealous and Onew-oppa made him jealous on purpose. Didn't you notice?"

"Him? Jealous? Hah! That would be the day," Sulli said in full sarcasm. "He doesn't like me. He never will and in two weeks time, we're 'breaking up' okay?" she added as she raised her fore and middle fingers to make an imaginary quotation mark. "Didn't we say that after three weeks, we'll tell his dad that we're over or something like that?" she continued. _____ frowned. 

"Well, then after your fake break up um... get together!" she said and chuckled. "You do like each other right?" she asked.

"I don't know with Minho but... y..yeah, I do l...like him," Sulli shyly replied as she looked at the ground as if it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. __________ smiled at her and giggled.

"You know, you need a make-over; a transformation!" _______ said excitedly. She stood up and pulled Sulli with her towards a random dress shop that sells pretty dresses.

 

They're at the mall, by the way. They went to the mall after classes and went to the food court to eat. And that's where _______ told Sulli about her and Key. Anyway, back to the present. Sulli was being pulled here and there and being asked to try different clothes. After buying tons of dresses--ranging from pink to yellow and all the light colors--________ dragged Sulli to a parlor shop and had her hair straightened and dyed into dirty brown. After three hours of waiting, Sulli was finally done with her make-over. _____ smiled at the former in satisfaction.

"Waaa~ you are so pretty, Sulli-yah!" she gushed and hugged Sulli. "I'm sure Minho-oppa will instantly fall head over heels for you!"

"Thanks for this, _____-ah~" Sulli said while hugging her friend back.

"No worries and besides, this is my advance birthday gift for you. It's nearly your day huh?" __________ said with a chuckle.


"You what!?" Onew asked, his nose flaring in anger. "AND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TOO!"

"Geez, calm down hyung. It's not like it's you he kissed," Taemin said nonchalantly. Jonghyun smacks the former's head. "Ow~"

"Sorry hyung but... I really can't help it. A lot of guys have recently been asking her out and I was so jealous then, there~ I just confessed to her before someone else can take her away from me," Key defended himself. Taemin nods while Jonghyun made Onew sit down again.

"Don't you even dare hurt my sister, Kim Kibum or you'll regret it," Onew threatened him with wide eyes. Key chuckled while nodded. Onew was about to say something else when someone suddenly shouted from downstairs.

"I'm home!" his sister announced and immediately dashed into Onew's room without the latter's consent. "Tadaaaah~" she said and pushed the shy Sulli in front of all of them. They just stared at the lass with their jaws opened wide. "What do you think, guys? Doesn't she suit a yellow sundress? And wow, doesn't she look fabulous with dirty brown straight hair?" she asked them. Well, she was actually just indirectly asking Minho.

"She looks... pretty," Jonghyun said breathlessly. Taemin nodded in agreement.

"You're looking good, Sulli-yah," Key said casually and smiled. Then, he looked at _______ and winked at her in which the latter only blushed in response. Onew noticed this and smacked Key's head.

"Hmph!" Onew utters and turns to Sulli. "You look really pretty, Sulli," he said and grinned at her. "Well, how about you, Minho? What do you think? You haven't spoken," he added. Then, everyone turned their attention to the quiet Minho who's really red right now. Sulli looked away shyly. 

"I uh... you um..." Minho stammered and gulped. "You look really..." he paused and breathed in air. "...beautiful."

 

'He said I'm beautiful,' Sulli said in her thoughts and smiled to herself. 'Choi Minho thinks I'm beautiful.'