Chapter 9

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

----------

~MY POV~

 

One month had past since that. Sunggyu and I became closer friend. Minji and I also became close friend with Infinite as well. They are very friendly and nice to us. All the stundents were shocked and some of them gave me and Minji, death glances but we don't care. Chaerin and her friends also didn't disturb us anymore. Sometimes Sunggyu still been beaten by his brother and I will always help to treat him. When recess, we would always eat together with Infinite at their table. It sure is fun to be with Infinite. They're funny too. Sunggyu often smile, that made me smile and happy too. He was not that cold anymore. I was glad to see him this way. My heart always skipped a beat every time our eyes met but I tried to control it.

 ' This Friday, Infinite will be performing at the school hall ! They are the school band thought. I'm really excited because this will be the first time I watch Infinite's perfomance ! I can't wait to see them perfoming on stage especially, Sunggyu. ' I thought and smiled. Infinite already reserved two front seats for me and Minji. We can watch the perfomances from a short distance.

--------

" Beep! Beep! "

I woke up and turned off the alarm. A smile formed on my face. ' Yeah! It's Friday ! ' I got up and went into the bathroom. After that, I dressed up neatly in my uniform.

" Sweetie, come down and eat your breakfast. " Omma called from downstair.

" Neh, omma. " I skipped downstair happily with a big smile on my face.

" Aigoo,my daughter often smile now. Do you have someone special already? You grow up so fast. When are you going to introduce him to me? " Omma joked. I started to blush.

" Omma....Don't joke around. I don't have that special someone. " I said. Omma just laughed.

" I'm just glad that you often smile now, sweetie. Hurry, eat your breakfast. " I nodded.

After eating, I bidded goodbye at omma and kissed her cheek like always. I skipped happily out of my house. I saw a guy leaning against the wall  outside my house.My heart was beating faster but I manage to control it because I already used to it. The smile on my face started to grew bigger. I walked toward the guy.

" Hye, Sunggyu. " I greeted him. He looked at me.

" I told you to call me oppa. I'm much older than you. "  Sunggyu pouted. I giggled at his childish attitude.

" Arasso, arasso. Sunggyu oppa. " I said. He stopped pouting and smiled at me.

" Good, now let's go to school. " Sunggyu said. You nodded. (A/ N : Sunggyu promise to pick you up because you and Minji promise to help them for the preparation)

 

~NO ONE POV~

 

As you both started to walk together to school, You didn't noticed that omma was watching you two from the window.

" Aigoo, this kid. No one special, huh. You know that you are a bad liar, my daughter. I know it since a long time, you really can't lie. I even know that you always come early to school because of him. You really need to introduce him to me later. " Omma chuckled and went bact to do her chores.

-----------

~MY POV~

 

As we entered the school hall, we saw Minji and Infinite were discussing about something, maybe about the preparation. I giggled when I saw Minji was looking at Sungyeol. ' She's blushing ! ' I thought. We both went to them and greeted them. Minji and I helped them to set things up for their perfomance. Their perfomance will be starting at 10:00 a.m. and there was about 2 more hours left. As I was finishing with some decoration, I saw Infinite were discussing about something. Their faces were serious. ' Maybe they are discussing about how they will perform. Oh well. ' I shrugged and went to Minji to help her with the decorations on stage.

" I'll help you, Minji-ah. " I said.

" Oh, thanks. ______-ah, take those balloons over there and decorate them neatly on stage. " Minji instructed. I nodded and went to do as she asked.

' ____-ah, I'm sorry but I had to. It's for your own good. Me and Infinite are planning something that will definitely suprise you. ' Minji thought and continued her work.

----------

There just half an hour before the perfomance start. The school hall was already crowded by many people, especially girls. The girls screamed of excitement.

At the backstage, Infinite were getting on some make up.

" Good luck on your new song, guys !  " Minji and I wished for Infinite at the same time.

" Thank girl. Hey, don't you two want to give me good luck kisses? " Woohyun said while pointing to both of his cheeks.

" Yah ! Stop that, greasy boy ! " Sunggyu smacked Woohyun's head.

" Ouch ! It hurt ! I'm just joking ! " Woohyun rubbed his head and pouted. Minji and I just laughed. ' They are so funny ! '

" Okay then, the perfomance will start soon. We are going to our seats now. All the best ! " Minji said while winking at Infnite, signaling them to start their plans. " Come on, _____-ah. " Minji grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front of the stage, to our seats.

 

A/N  : I'm sorry if it is seem so quickly but I have to. So.. Enjoy ! ^.^