Chapter 11

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

~NO ONE POV~

 

" Ohh..that.. " Sunggyu started to explain. He thought back about the incidence.

-FLASHBACK-

One week ago, Song Hye(A/N : Song Hye is Sunggyu ex-fiance and Sunggyu's friend) went to Sunggyu's school. Actually, her father forced her to do so though she doesn't want.

" Aish. Why am I here?! Uhh! This stupid arrange marrige are making me crazy! Don't they understand that Sunggyu is only a friend? I never like him. " Song Hye mumbled as her driver opened the door for her when she arrived. She walked straight into Sunggyu's school. Sunggyu didn't knew that she came since her father asked her to make a suprise on Sunggyu.

" Aish. Appa is so naive. Don't he know that Mr Kim just use him for money?! Mr Kim even convinced appa that Sunggyu and me are really in love! How can appa believe that?! Aish. Don't appa see that we don't have feeling for each other?! Why did appa believe that old man?! This is so unbelievable! " Song Hye mumbled as she walked through the coridor. She was really frustrated with his father and Sunggyu' father. ` Appa even let me ditch school just to meet Sunggyu. ' Song Hye let out a sigh. People that pass by were glancing at her and whispered to each other. " Who is she? " and " What is she doing here? ". Song Hye just ignored them and made her way to Sunggyu's classroom. She wanted to end this, this arrange marrige. She knew Sunggyu wanted it too but what could they do. Their father already made their decision and they can't do anything about it.

When she finally found Sunggyu's classroom, she looked through the window and spotted Sunggyu was laughing with you. Song Hye was a bit suprised. ` Wait. Did Sunggyu just smile? The girl. Sunggyu is with a girl?! ' Song Hye thought.

Song Hye and Sunggyu were childhood friends, until now. They were kind of close. They always play around together when they were little but they never thought of being more than friends. Ever since Sunggyu's mom died, Song Hye never see Sunggyu smiled again. He became cold and Song Hye had a hard time, trying to make him smile again but he ended up ignoring her. Because of that, they both became distance with each other.

Song Hye then chuckeld. ` I think I have a reason not to marry him now. ' She smiled when she saw Sunggyu smiled brightly at you. ` How sweet they both are. '

-----------

When recess, Song Hye waited at a corner outside of Sunggyu's class. She doesn't want other people to see her. Sunggyu went out of his class with you, Minji and Infinite. Sunggyu then saw Song Hye waving her hand at him. He told you and the rest to go first. He then walked to Song Hye.

" Hey, what are you doing here? " Sunggyu asked her.

" Aish. Like you don't know. " Song Hye gave him the look while Sunggyu just nodded understandingly. " You changed a lot now,huh. I never thought of seeing you smile again but you did after all. " She chuckled.

" Yah. You stalk me, don't you? "

" Me stalkng you? oh please, no. I just saw you and also her. " She teased Sunggyu.

" Yah! Stop already! " Sunggyu's cheek turned light pink while Song Hye just giggled.

" You smiled often now. It must be because of her, right?  Well, I think I had an idea to solve all this marrige thing. " She smiled.

" Jinja?! How? "

"  You love that girl, right? " Sunggyu blushed at her state and looked away while nodding. She chckled at Sunggyu's action. " and I also love someone else too. I know just a thing of how to explain to appa. Appa is so naive that I think he would eventually trust me and he would understand. " She said and smiled. Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

" I don't get it. " Sunggyu said. Song Hye sighed and shook her head.

" Aish. You don't have to understand. Just trust me and I'll solve it. Leave it all to me. " She said. Sunggyu was still confused but he nodded. He knew that he could trust Song Hye. Song Hye always know what to do so, Sunggyu just leave it to her.

After that a couple of days, their  fathers canceled their wedding. Though Sunggyu's father doesn't agree at first but he doesn't have a choice as he doesn't want to argue with Song Hye's father. If not, he can't cooperate anymore with Song Hye's father and that will lead him to bankrup so, Mr Kim just gave up on his plan and agreed to cancel the wedding. Sunggyu doesn't know how Song Hye do it but he was amazed by how Song Hye managed to explain to her father. Sunggyu felt really happy and relief after that.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Sunggyu explained all to you. " Wow, that was easy...? How does she do it? I thought it would be more hard to solve. " You said, impressed with Song Hye.

" I don't know too but one thing for sure, I'm with you now right? " He raised his eyebrows. You blushed and nodded.

" Yeah. " You answered shyly. Sunggyu chuckled at your cute reaction.

" Come on. Let's go. They probably waiting for us. " Sunggyu held your hand and intertwined them. You both then went to the cafeteria to grab lunch.

 

A/N : Well, I hope you understand abit. I'm sorry, this chap is boring.Yeah, I know.. I actually had no idea to make this chap but then, I just do it. haha.. This chapter could be boring, but I will do better for the other chaps..neh? hehe....Well, hope u guys love it! And do comment. Thank you~