Chapter 1

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

"Beep! Beep!" The alarm buzzed, making me stirred from my sleep.

"Urgh give me 5 more minutes at least...." I yawned, reaching out to turn off the alarm.

"Sweetie,hurry up! You don't want to be late on your first day of school!" My mom's voice was heard and I quickly jumped of the bed.

"In a minute, mom!" I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. 

"Hurry up and eat," mom said as I finally walk in the kitchen. "Doesn't it feel good that you get to go to Wollim Art School?" Omma asked me.

"Omma, we moved about five times already, this the fifth and hopefully this is the last. When will appa get a fixed job?"

"Well, finally your appa gets his job here. And I hope this could last longer, so that we don't have to move again."

"Hope so..." I said, trying to finish my breakfast.

"Sweetie, hurry up! You're going to be late," omma said.

"Neh, omma. Bye." I kissed omma's cheek and went out. I went out of my house and quickly walked to school. I already know where the school, because I visited there with omma yesterday. Well, you can say it is quite big, it's an elite school anyway. It just took a few minutes from my house. I looked at my watch, 'Yes!  I'm not late,' I thought. I quickly went in and reported myself at the office.

In the office, I saw a woman in 40s sat on a chair behind her table. 'I guess she is the principal.'

"You are _____, am I right?" the principal asked.

I nodded. "Neh."

"This is your teacher, Miss Lee. She will bring you to your classroom," the princapal said while pointing to a teacher next to her.

"Follow me, _____ -sshi," the teacher said politely.

I just nodded and followed her to my new classroom. I waited outside the classroom.

"Okay, class, sit back at your seats," Miss Lee instructed the class. They all sat back at their seats. "Okay, today. There will be a new student that just moved here. Be nice to her."

All the students looked at the door, to see who is Miss Lee calling to. I went in and I can see that the boys were cheering happyly, when they saw me.

"Introduce yourself " Miss Lee said while smilling to me.

" Annyeong hasaeyo,_____ -imnida. " I bowed to them and smiled.

" Annyeong hasaeyo,_____-sshi! " They greeted back.

" Okay,you'll be sitting beside.." Miss Lee paused and looked around to see if there empty seat." Sunggyu.." She continued.

A few people were suprised and whispered to each other.' I wonder why are they so suprise?and who is this Sunggyu?' I thought as I looked around to see where was Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu,raised up your hand so she can know where to sit," Miss Lee said.

I saw a guy waking up another  guy infront of him.

" Yah! Hyung,wake up! " The guy yelled.Everyone looked at the guy.

The sleeping guy woke up with an angry face. " Aish! Give me a break! I want to sleep! "

"Err..____-sshi,just go sit beside him,okay? " Miss Lee said. I nodded and went to take a seat beside Sunggyu.

"Hye,I'm _____ ." I greeted him. He just glare at me and went back to sleep. 'Doesn't he want to learn?' I asked myself and looked back at Miss Lee who was starting with the lesson.

Miss Lee continued the lesson without even being mad at Sunggyu for not paying attention.' I wonder why the teacher doesn't care?Hmm,there must be many thing that I don't know here '

I just carried on, focusing on the lesson.