Chapter 21

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

~MY POV~

 

" Hey, ______-ah. " A voice greeted me. I looked up from my book and saw that it was Chunji, standing in front of my table.

" Oh. Hey, Chunji-sshi. " I greeted back with a smile.

" Err..you can call me oppa since I'm older than you. Well, if you want to, of course. " He said shyly. ' Why does he look nervous? ' I asked myself  but I just shook the thought away and just nodded to him. He then smiled and took a seat in front of me.

" Well actually.. How can I say this. We met before. I think you wouldn't remember since it just one time. " He said. My eyes widened.

" Jinja? " I actually felt like I saw him before but I couldn't remember.

" Yes, at Lotte World, about two months ago. Err..do you remember that you bumped into someone there? " He asked.

" Emm, I guess so. " I shrugged my shoulders.

" Well, that guy was me. Maybe you don't remember but I still remember you. " He said, muttering the last word. I thought for a sec.

" Jinja? Oh, now I remember! " I smiled. " No wonder I feel like I seen you before. Sorry about that again. " I scrached my cheek.

" That's okay. Glad you remember me. " He chuckled. ' I finally found the girl that I couldn't stop thinking about. ' He thought. " Oh, wait a sec. " He said, taking out something from his pocket and handed it to me. 

" It dropped when we bumped into each other that time. I believe this handkerchief is yours. " He said.

I took the handkerchief from him and smiled." Thank you, oppa. I thought I lost it for good. " 

" Wow. This world sure is small, isn't it? " We both then started to chat random stuff until our english teacher came.

-----------------------------------------

" You gotta be kidding me! " Dongwoo's jaw dropped.

" What? It had been a long time since we hangout together. Come, get in guys. You girls too. " L.Joe said, asking us all to ride in his limo. ' Wow! Teen Top is no kidding too! ' I thought.

" But, I think I can't. I have to head home now. " I said to them.

" No worry, we can tell your omma that you're going out with your friends for you, noona. Anyway, we need to relax too, especially before exam. " Niel said. " Minji noona, coming? " He asked Minji. Minji nodded eagerly. I just gave in and followed them. 

" Infinite, you must come too~ " Chunji sang.

" Hell yeah, we're going! " Woohyun jumped up and down happily. The other Infinite members also agreed. Everyone then went in the limo. The limo was the same like Woohyun's one. ' They're still young but could buy all this things. Really cool but, d isn't it too much to ride limo anywhere? Oh well, maybe only limo can fit all of us. We are too many anyway. ' I thought.

" But, we're in our school uniform. " Minji said.

Teen Top just grinned. " Leave that to us. " They all said together.

" Why do I have a weird feeling about this? " I muttered. " Where are we going anyway? " I asked them. Ricky and Changjo exchanged smiles with each other and then looked at me. " Secret~ "

After a while in the limo, we all fell asleep. 

---------------

We finally arrived at a big shopping mall.

" What are we doing here? " Minji and I asked while rubbing our sleepy eyes.

" Shopping, of course! " Sungjong exclaimed excitedly. He then pulled me and Minji to the ladies clothes section followed by the others. The clothes, all looked very expensive.

" Ah Sir Sungjong, you're here. " The ahjumma at the shop bowed to Sungjong. Minji and I, both looked at Sungjong in disbelief. " Did she just call you Sir Sungjong? " We both asked Sungjong. Sungjong just grinned at us.

" Just leave it to me, noonas. " He said. He then looked back at the ahjumma. " Ahjumma, dress up this girls with the prettiest and the beautiful dresses you have here. " Sungjong told the ahjumma. Me and Minji were both dumbfounded of what was happening. I guess Teen Top and Infinite had planned it all together. The rest of Teen Top and Infinite went to the guy clothes section leaving me, Minji and Sungjong only.

" What? Jonggie, who will pay? " I asked him.

" Don't worry, noona. I got this, just go. I know what I'm doing. " Sungjong said. "  Well, I'll get going to the other Infinite and Teen Top. We'll come back later. Bye, noonas. " He said and went off. Minji and I just followed what the ahjumma asked us to do. She gave us many dresses for us to try on. All the dresses were really beautiful.

After we got our dresses, we went out and saw Teen Top and Infinite were waiting for us. They were wearing stylish clothings that they looked really cool wearing them. I was wearing a strip blue dress that was above my knees with a jacket that suit with the dress. Minji was wearing a dress, not a strip one that was above her knees and also with a jacket that suit. Our dresses were not like the formal dresses like to wore them for formal parties, but they were more like cool and stylish one. Just understand what I mean.

When Infinite and Teen Top saw us, their jaws dropped. Sunggyu then walked up to me. " Woah, my girlfriend look so beautiful. " He said, grinning. I just smiled at him. I can see that Sungyeol was blushing when he saw Minji. We both also were given high heels that suit well with our dresses.

" Wow! Noonas, so beautiful! " Ricky exclaimed. We both just smiled at him.

" Thank you, guys. " Minji and I both said to them.

" No need to. Now, time for noonas make up! " Sungjong said. They all then brought us to the make up and salon section. The people there done our hair and make up us. My hair was wavy and was curled at the end while Minji's hair was tied up into a neat bun.

-----------------

" Ready to see them? " Sungjong asked while holding the curtain that me and Minji were at the other line. The rest of them nodded. Sungjong pulled the curtain open and their jaws dropped once again after they saw us. Minji and I just giggled seeing their reacton.

" Now, time to have fun! " Hoya said. 

We all went to many places. We went watching movie, eat some meal, playing in the arcade, grab ice-cream and more. We had so much fun together. When it was almost night, we went to a carnival. We watched many perfomances that were for entertaining there.

CAP then decided that Infinite and Teen Top had to do a perfomance together as a dare in front of many people. That was mean that they had to sing and dance together. Also, they had to attract many people. They all agreed and started singing a random song while dancing together. Me and Minji just clapped along to their singing. Then, more and more people gathered around and clapped along, enjoying their performance. Their perfomance was a sucess. The crowd clapped their hands, cheering and some were whistling when they finished performing. Infinite and Teen Top bowed to the crowd. One thing for sure, although they're rich, but they aren't arrogant or stingy to other people.

" You guys should be singers or Idols! " I said to them. They just grinned.

We then ate some snacks that were sold from a small stall. After that, we played games that were in the carnival like throwing hoops to the pole and others. We won some games and got cute teddy bear and cute dog teddy. They gave the prizes to us since they didn't like the prizes. Well, they're boys anyway. I got the dog teddy and Minji got the teddy bear. I will definitely treasure it forever. Then, we watched the fireworks together. It was really beautiful and we had a lot of fun.

-------------------

" Thanks for everything! " Minji said as she went out the limo. The limo was in front of her house. She waved her hand at us.

" Bye, Minji-ah. See you later. " We all waved our hands from the window. The limo then drove off to my house.

" Thank you. " I bowed and waved my hand to them. Sunggyu then went out the limo and pulled me to my house. " Oppa? " I asked, confused but I just followed him. He knocked on my house door. Omma then opened the door.

" Oh. Sunggyu-sshi? What are you doing here? It's late. " Omma said. Sunggyu then bowed to omma.

" Mianhae, ahjumma. She went out with me and our friends just now. " Sunggyu pointed to the limo. ' Omo! Limo? ' Omma was suprised. " That's why she's late. It's not her fault. Mianhae. " Sunggyu said, bowing again. 

' Oppa, you do really care about me. Thank you. ' I smiled softly to him.

" Ani. Don't be sorry. Thanks for bringing my daughter out anyway. She doesn't really go out often and know much here so, I'm glad that she could hangout with her friends here. And, thanks for bringing her back home. " Omma smiled to Sunggyu. She then looked at me. " Sweetie, you can go up and wash up now. "

" Ah, arasso omma. " By that I went up to my room.

 

~SUNGGYU POV~

 

______ then went upstair.

" Emm, Sunggyu-sshi, thanks for everything. You really brighten my daughter days. She often smile now, all thanks to you. She actually the type that doesn't talk much and she doesn't really express to other people. But look like she change and I'm happy about it. " Her omma said to me, smiling. I just nodded a little, blushing. " We always moving and this is the fifth time so, she barely have friends. When we moved here, she got a lot of friends and that make her happy. I'm glad to see her that way. I hope we could stay longer here and won't be moving again. Sunggyu-sshi, please take care of her when I can't. Like at school, okay? " 

" Arasso, ahjumma. Thank you. Emm, I have to go now. "  I bowed to her and went back into the limo.

" What did _____ omma said to you? " Woohyun asked me. I just smiled and looked outside the window as the limo drove off. 

" Nothing. "

~MY POV~

 

" Omma, what did you say to him? " I asked omma after I finished showering.

" Nothing much actually. You have great friends and boyfriend, sweetie. " Omma said.

" Neh, omma. They all are really nice and really mean a lot to me. " I said, smiling.

 

A/N  : Thanks for reading! ^^