Chapter 18

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

~NO ONE POV~

 

" Sunggyu hyung! ______ noona! " Sungjong shouted while running toward you and Sunggyu. You quickly pushed Sunggyu off you and stood up while waving your hand at Sungjong. Eventually Sunggyu fell to the ground, but not hard.

" Ouch. What was that for, sweetie? " Sunggyu said and pouted. You giggled at him.

" Mianhae, oppa. " You said to him. You then looked back at Sungjong and the others who were walking toward you both. You went to Minji and hugged her. " You guys are finally here! " They all just smiled at you.

" Emm. Where is Dongwoo? " Sungyeol asked. You and Sunggyu just shrugged shoulders.

" Should we go find him? " You asked and they all nodded.

You all went to find him. You and the other searched for him everywhere.

" Where is that kid?! " Sunggyu said, frustrated.

" Yah! You guys! " You all heard someone shouting. Then, you and the other saw Dongwoo who was running toward you all while holding many plastics bags in his hands. " I found you guys! "

" Yah! Where were you? And what took you so long?! " Sunggyu asked, angry. "Are you getting drinks or are you planning on making a party? " Sunggyu asked in disbelief as he looked at the plastics bags that Dongwoo was holding. Dongwoo followed Sunggyu's gaze and understand what he meant. There were many food and drinks in the plastics.

" I actually was getting the drinks, but then I saw there were many food shops so I went in all of the shops. I was very hungry and I don't know what food to choose since all the food look so delicious! So... " He paused and faced all of you.

" You bought all this? " Sungyeol continued Dongwoo's words.

" Exactly! And as for why I'm late is because, I went to all the shops that I forgot the way back. " He said and smiled sheepishly. You and the others just shook heads at his action.

" Hmm. Since Dongwoo already bought all this food, let's just eat them. It's already afternoon and I'm hungry too, anyway. " Sungyeol said. You and the other agreed and went to an empty table. You all ate watever Dongwoo bought, that mostly were snacks.

---------

~MY POV~

 

" Hey, let's go shopping after this, buy stuff or something like that? " Minji suggested and I nodded eagerly. Girls and shopping? Just can't seperate them.

" Okay, we can buy soveniours too. " Hoya said and we all agreed.

--------

" Omo! So many shops!_____-ah, come on! " Minji said and grabbed my hand. " You guys can go buy the things that you want! " She said to the boys and pulled me with her.

----

" Minji-ah, what do you think I should buy for Sunggyu? " I asked her while looking at the clothes that were hanging around the shop.

" Emm. I think you should buy couple ring, couple T-shirt or something like that. " Minji suggested.

" Great idea. You always know the best! Thanks Minji! " I said and went to a coulple shop where they sell couple's things.

' Maybe I should buy couple T-shirt and couple rings as presents for him. ' I thought and smiled to myself. I choosed cute couple shirts with one pink female sign and one with blue male sign. Then, I went to see the couple rings.

" Miss, you can write your name and your lover name on the rings. " The shopkeeper said.

" Oh, okay. " I choosed the rings that I really like. It had small pearl on it. It was simple but still beautiful. The shopkeeper helped writing my name and Sunggyu's name on the rings. After that, I went to the counter and paid for them.

" Thank you. Please come again. " The ahjumma at the counter said and bowed. I smiled to her and bowed a bit. ' Can't wait to give this to oppa! Hope he like it. ' I thought. I ran bact to the shop that Minji was in. Unfortunately, I bumped into someone on my way there. I fell hard to the ground. " Ouch. " I yelped a litte and rubbed my that was hurt.

" Are you okay? " The guy that I bumped into handed out his hand to help me up.

" I'm okay. I'm really sorry. I didn't watch where I was going. " I grabbed his hand without thinking and got up.

" That's okay. " He smiled at me.

" Okay then, I have to hurry now. Once again, sorry! " I bowed to him and ran off.

" Wait! " He called out but I didn't hear it.

-----------

We finished shopping and met up with the boys infront of the ferris wheel. We then went riding the ferris wheel to watch the sunset since it was almost night. In one ride, it just only fit three adults. So, it was the same as the roller coaster, only Woohyun was with L and Sungjong. The view from up there was really beautiful.

" Sweetie, let's take some photos together! " Sunggyu said excitedly. I giggled and nodded. He took out his camera and took some pictures of us together.

" Oh, oppa. I want to give you this. " I gave him the couple shirt and couple ring to him.

" Couple shirt and couple ring? " I nodded to him.

" Hope you like it. " He grinned. " Of course I like it. Let me wear it on your finger. You take the ring with my name while I take the one with your name. So, people will know that you're mine. " He slipped the ring on my finger.  "Perfect. " He said. I smiled and slipped the ring on his finger too. " Thanks. " He said while smiling. We then took some more pictures together.

" We will pick the perfect picture to put in this locket, okay? " He said while pointed to the locket necklace around his neck. I nodded.

We enjoyed the sunset view together until the ride finally stop. We all decided to go home after that since it was already late.

--------

" Thanks for everything! It was very fun! " I said as they sent me infront of  my house. They waved their hands at me as goodbye as I went in.

" Did you have fun? " My omma asked, appeared from nowhere. I jumped a bit, suprised.

" Omma, you frighten me. " I said, pouting. Omma chuckled.

" Mianhae, sweetie. " Omma said. " Get change and have dinner after that, okay? " I nodded and get changed. I then went having my dinner.

 

A/N : Sorry for this lame chap..hope you enjoy it, though. ^^