Chapter 14

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

~MY POV~

 

One month had past and we became more closer indeed. There was no more awkwardness or shyness between us.

It's was finally our one month anniversary! 

" I wonder if oppa remember.. " I mumbled. " Oh well, I'll just wait and see. "

-------------

" Hye oppa! " I approached Sunggyu who was taking out his books from his locker. He didn't answer me. Instead, he just continued taking out his books. I furrowed my eyebrows. ' What is with him? ' I asked myself.

" Oppa? " I called out as I shook his arm. He still didn't answer me. ' Did I do something wrong? ' I got worried.

Sunggyu then closed his locker door and walked off to the classroom, leaving me alone dumbfounded.

" Why is he ignoring me? " I asked myself. Tears treaten to fall but I held it in. " And today is our one month anniversary.. " I took a deep breath and walked to my classroom. In my mind, I just said to myself that maybe he was in his bad mood since he had many problems with his family, and throw away the bad thought.

------

Sunggyu was just staring outside the window all the time in class. I felt uneasy and curious. He usually sleep or sometime pass notes with me in class but he didn't.

' He was fine yesterday. Did he had a fight with his father or something? I better ask him later. ' I thought and continued to listen to the teacher who was teaching.

-----

" Ring!!! " The school bell rang, it was time for recess.

' He didn't even wait for me. ' I sighed and ran out of classroom, aftering him. ' I better ask him. '

" Oppa, is something wrong? " I asked as I grabbed his arm to stop him. He gently pushed my hand off.

" Nothing. " He said coldly and walked away.

" What's happening... " I whispered to myself while facing at his back that was walking away. I felt hurt. This time, my tears finally fell down my cheeks. If he have a problem, he should tell me and not ignoring me like that. My heart was hurt.

 

~SUNGGYU POV~

 

I looked back and saw her running away, crying.

" What have I done. She's crying. I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you. " I sighed and made my way to a room that only Infinite hangout there. It was our hangout spot so, only we, Infinite knew.

" So, how's it going? " Woohyun asked as he approached me.

" It went well as we planned, but.... I think it is to much. " I said.

" Why hyung? Something wrong? " Hoya jumped off the table that he was sitting on and walked toward me.

" It just that, I saw her crying and it hurt me. " I let out a sigh and took a seat on a table.

" Don't worry, hyung. She would be crying of joy after this. So, it will be worth it. We already planned it out and we're going to do it, okay. " Sungyeol patted my back. I just nodded to them.

" Alright now. Sungjong. " I said and looked at Sungjong.

" Arasso, hyung. " Sungjong nodded understandingly and went out. ' I hope it will work. ' I thought.

~NO ONE POV~

 

You ended up running to the rooftop. You were lucky there was no one there. You then leaned against a wall and slowly sat down, sobbing. " What did I do wrong? " You cried louder since no one will hear you.

" Hello. Is someone up here? " You heard a familliar voice. You quickly wiped your tears with the back of your hand and hid behind the wall. The person came closer. You was afraid that someone heard you crying. You saw a figure came closer.

" _____ noona, I know you are up here! Come out, come out where ever you are! " The voice shouted. It sounded like a male voice. ' How does he know my name and that I'm here? ' You thought and took a peek. It was.. "Sungjong? " You said as you got out of your hiding spot. Sungjong turned around and ran toward you. " Noona! " He hugged you.

" Jonggie, what are you doing up here? How do you know I'm here? " You asked as he realeased the hug.

" I heard someone crying when I pass by the stairs, down there. You're lucky no one else was down there. You're crying pretty loud. " Sungjong gave you his handkerchief.

" Oh, really.. " You took the handkerchef and wiped your tears.

" Gomawo, Jonggie. "

" Noona, why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? " Sungjong asked you though he knew why.

" It's nothing, Jonggie. Don't worry. " You said.

" How can it be nothing if you were crying out loud, noona? Your eyes are also puffy so you can't lie. You're terrible at lying, noona. " Sungjong said while patting your shoulder. " You can tell me. " He softened.

Without a word, you burst into tears once again. ' Stop crying, ______! Not infront of him! '  You shook your head.

" It's because of Sunggyu hyung, isn't it? " You looked up at him. Though he was younger but he was more taller than you.

" H-how did you know? " You asked him. ' Because hyung was the one who sent me to comfort you. This is just part of the plan. Sorry, noona. ' Sungjong thought.

" I don't know. I just guess. " Sungjong said and laughed awkwardly, trying not to sound obvious. You just made an 'O' with your mouth. He then hugged you again. " Don't cry, noona. There must be a reason why hyung do that. He just make- " He quickly stopped talking and put his hand on his mouth before he could spilled it. ' Oh no! I almost say it! ' Sunjong panicked. He was hoping that you didn't hear it.

" Make? Make what? " You asked as you realeased the hug and looked into his eyes. Sungjong gulped.

" Make..uhh..make..make a mess? Yes! A mess! " Sungjong just answered since he was panicking.

" A mess? I don't understand. "

" Err..you know that..err.. he's kind of cold when h-he is bad mood, so...that's why he..is m-making a mess? " Sungjong stuttered and laughed awkwardly. He was starting to sweat alot. ' I hope she don't notice it. '

You just giggled looking at his weird action. " You're sweating alot, Jonggie. "

" And you are crying alot, noona. Don't cry anymore. " Sungjong changed the subject. " Don't think alot, noona. He'll be better soon. You'll see. " He patted your back.

" How do you know he will? "

" He's my hyung. I know him well, trust me. "

" Okay. Gomawo, Jonggie. You're the best dongsaeng I ever had. " You smiled to him.

" Yeah, I know that. Come on, noona. Recess is almost over. " He smiled back and you both went down.

In class, Sunggyu was still ignoring you. ' Calm down. He'll be fine tomorrow. ' You thought.

-------------

" Omma, I'm home. ' You walked in your house.

" Oh, you're home already. Wash up and come down for dinner, okay sweetie. Appa will be able to have dinner with us tonight. " Omma said. You nodded and went to your room.

-------

~MY POV~

" Ting! Ting!~ " My phone rang.

" Hello? " I answered without looking at the caller ID.

" Hello, _____-ah! " A voice sang. This voice..

" Woohyun oppa? Why do you call me? "

" Can you come to the park now? "  I looked at the clock.

" But it's already late, oppa. "

" Just come. Pleeeeaaasseeeee! " He pleaded cutely. I giggled.

" Arasso, arasso. But it must be worth it because I would be scold by my mom for this. " I said.

" Yeah! It will be worth it, you'll see! I guess I'll see you there, cupie~ " Woohyun sang.

" What's cupie? " I asked. It's quite funny to hear it.

" That. It's 'cute plus 'pie'. So, cupie! " I laughed at his state. ' Greasy boy. ' I thought.

" Yah! What took you so long?! Are you flirting with her?! " I heard another voice shouting at the other line.

" Uh-oh! I got to hang up now. See you there, bye. " Woohyun hang up. ' Why does he want to meet me? Who is with him? ' Many questions were floating in my mind. I wore my sweater and silently went out of my house.