Chapter 20

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

~MY POV~

 

" Eun Ha, I don't know that you're rich. " I looked around her house with wide eyes. Well, more like a mansion than a house. Her house looked more big inside than it look from outside.

" Well, kind of. " She shrugged. " Come on, eounnie. " She then brought me to her bedroom.

" Emm..so, what help do you need?  " I asked as we both sat down on the chairs at her study table.

" Not much. Just study on some subjects I don't understand. "

" Okay. "

I helped her with her studies on some subjects. We had a great time studying together. She was kind and nice to me. After study for quite some time, we rested for a while and had some snacks and juices that her maid brought for us.

" Oh, I almost forgot. Where is your parent? " I asked her.

" They went overseas and always out. I live alone here. " She slightly smiled. I pitied her. She was just like Sunggyu.

" Oh wait. Can I use the toilet? Err, girl's problem. " I said shyly thought she was a girl too.

" Okay, sure. It's at the left. " She said, giving the direction. 

" Thank you. " I quickly went out of the room and went to the toilet.

 

 ~NO ONE POV~

 

Eun Ha smirked as you went out. " You're really an innocent girl, aren't you? Easy to be fooled and never knew what ahead of you. "

Eun Ha then went to a room and closed the door behind her. It was dark there and there was a lot of boxs. She pushed the boxs away to revealed a door, a secret door. She smirked and punched in some code to open the door. The door flew open and she went in. There was many screen and televisions in the room. Actually, they were the screen for all the CCTV and the cameras around her house. She then glances at five guys that were looking at the screen which they paused at the picture of you.

" So guys, that is the girl that I told you. " Eun Ha said. All the guys looked at Eun Ha and smirked.

" This is the girl? She seem easy to handle. " A guy said while standing up.

" Yeah. You guys know what to do, right? Do as we plan. " Eun Ha instructed.

" Don't worry. We'll do it well. " They all then laughed.

" Yeah, yeah. Now, I have to go back before she got back from the toilet. I'll see you guys later. " Eun Ha said and left the room. She then went back to her room, just in time before you got back.

----------

~MY POV~

 

" Omma, I'm home. " I said as I went in. I then saw a man sitting on a couch while reading a newspaper at the living room.

" Appa! " I went to the man and hugged him. " It have been a long time since I see you, appa. I miss you so much. "

Appa smiled. " Aigoo, my princess. I miss you too. Sorry I'm not here with you and omma for some time. You know how my job is it, right? " I just nodded. Appa became a business man but he was not that sucess yet. He sometime went overseas too.

" We'll be having a dinner together outside tonight. " Omma said as she went downstair. 

" Jinja? Yeay! " I smiled and jumped up and down like a little kid. Omma and appa just chuckled.

---------------------------------------------

" Ting! Ting! " I got a new message and it was from Sunggyu.

From: Sunggyu oppa.

- I'll be at your house around 12 afternoon. 30 minutes to go! Wait for me, okay? -

I smiled and replied.

To: Sunggyu oppa.

- Arasso. I'll be waiting for you, oppa. -

I then waited for him outside until he arrived in front of my house.

" Oppa. " I waved my hand at him when I saw him walking toward me. He smiled.

" Hye sweetie. " He gave a peck on my cheek.

" Oppa! What if my omma see it? " I scolded him.

" Let it be. Just tell her that I'm your boyfriend. " Sunggyu said calmly and put his hands in his jean pocket.

" Oppa, who will tell their parents about this? " I raised my eyebrow.

" Don't be mad, sweetie. Now come on, let''s go in. " Sunggyu said and pulled my hand with him. I stopped him.

" Oppa, this is my house, not yours. " I said to him. 

" Soon to be mine too. Well, can't wait to meet my father and mother in-law. " He smirked. I blushed. 

"Oppa! " I hitted his arm, shy.

" Ouch. Okay, okay. Sorry, sweetie. " He said while rubbing his arm.

" Look who's here. What a handsome guy be doing here? " Omma then asked as she stood by the door, looking at the both of us. ' This is the guy that I always see with ______, right? He must be her boyfriend. ' Omma smiled.

" He's my friend, I have to do a project with him. " I said quickly, panicked. 

" Annyeong hasaeyo, Sunggyu-imnida. " Sunggyu bowed to omma. " I'm ______ boyfriend. " He said calmly. My eyes widened. I nudged his arm.

" What are you talking about? " I asked him. He just smirked at me.

" Aigoo, sweetie. I already know about it a long time ago. I always see you both together. Sweetie, you know that you aren't good at lying. " Omma pinched my cheek. " You two make a great and a cute couple. " I blushed at omma's words. Sunggyu just put on the straight face and stay calm while smiling.

" I'll go make some snacks and drinks. If you need anything, just call me, okay. " Omma said and went to the kitchen. We both went to my room.

" Hmm, your room is tidy and neat. " Sunggyu commented and nodded to himself.

" Of course, I'm a girl. I keep things clean, and what was that down there just now? " I crossed my arms and looked at him.

" If I didn't even tell her, she would already know. You heard her, right? " Sunggyu sat down on my bed. I just sighed.

" Don't sigh. Aren't you suppose to be happy for us? " Sunggy pretended to sulk.

" Ani, oppa. It's not like that. It just that my omma like to tease me. "

" Don't worry, you're still mine. " He smirked.

" Stop it already, oppa. We need to do the project now. "We started suggesting and planning for the project. We then choosed the best idea to done the project. We had all the things we needed and then, we started doing it. We could finished the project in time, in the evening. We took a rest and ate the snacks that omma made.

--------

" Bye, sweetie. See you later. " Sunggyu whispered as he hugged me and gave a peck on my forehead.

" Bye, oppa. "  I bidded goodbye at him as he slowly disappeared from my sight.

" I know that you have a boyfriend, sweetie. You're cute and pretty. " Omma who came from nowhere suddenly said.

" Omma, please stop. I'm tired. " I pouted at her. She giggled.

" Don't worry. I'm not going to mind in your business. You just remind me of me when I was young. " Omma said. " Sunggyu is handsome and he seem nice. You sure are lucky. " Omma said. I nodded shyly. " Yeah.. "

-----------------------

" ______-ah! " I turned around and saw Minji running toward me. I was studying at the cafeteria.

" What is it, Minji-ah? " I asked. Minji took a seat beside me. 

" ______-ah,  there are new students! "  Minji said excitedly.

I raised my eyebrow. " So? "

" You know what? I saw them! There are six of them! All guys! They are so handsome! " Minji said, grinning.

" And? " I still didn't understand what she meant. Minji facepalmed herself.

" ______-ah! There are from the famous school, TOP High School! " Minji said. I heard about that school before, it's an elite school just like this school. " I heard that they are kingkas at that school. I also heard that they all have their own group and called themselves, Teen Top. They are going to enroll in this school! Aren't you excited? " Minji squealed happily. " And, three of them will be in the same class as us but, I still don't know why they transfer here though. "

" No, I'm not interested. " I said. ' I swear if someone want to know the gossips or news even the latest one, you can just ask this Minji. ' I shook my head and focused back on my book.

----------

" Okay class, attention! " Mrs Lee, our class teacher said. All the students gave their attention to the teacher. " There new students will be proceeding in this class. I know some of you might already know. Okay, come on in. " Three boys then walked in the classroom. The girls started squealing about their handsomeness while the other guys admired their coolness. I don't have any interest in them but I still payed attention.

" Annyeong haesayo, Bang Minsoo-imnida. I prefer people call me CAP. " The cool guy introduced himself and bowed.

" Annyeong hasaeyo, Lee Chanhee-imnida. You can call me Chunji. " The guy winked at the girls. The girls squealed in excitement. ' He look like a flirty one. ' You thought. ' But, I think I had see him before but I can't put my finger on it. '

" Annyeong hasaeyo, Lee Byunghun-imnida. People call me L.Joe. " He introduced himself and bowed. He seem to not had any interest. He looked kind of like a gangster, maybe that's his style. 

Infinite seem to know them because they exchanged smiles with each other.

" You three can take your seats at the back, there are empty seats there. " They all nodded and went to the back, to their seats.

----

" Ringg! " It was time for recess. 

" Oppa, wake up. It's recess. " I woke Sunggyu up. I think he didn't noticed about the new students.

" Okay, okay. Let's go. " Sunggyu yawned and you both went to the cafeteria.

Seeing Infinite, Minji together with Teen Top at the cafeteria, Sunggyu eyes widened. 

" Teen Top? What are you guys doing here? " Sunggyu brother hug with Teen Top.

" Sunggyu. Don't you know? We transfer here. " CAP said.

" Hmph. How could he know if he always sleep in class. " Sungyeol said. Sunggyu glare at him to shut him down.

" Sorry, I don't know that. " Sunggyu said and smiled sheepishly at them.

" It's okay. CAP hyung, me and L.Joe are in the same class as you. Niel, Ricky and Changjo are in the same class as Hoya, L and Sungjong. " Chunji informed him. Sunggyu just made an 'O' with his mouth.

" Guys, introduce yourself. Don't you see this two girls with confused faces. " Dongwoo laughed.

"  Oh. I think you both knew me since we are in the same class. I'm the leader and the oldest in Teen Top. You must know Chunji and L.Joe already too. " CAP said while poilnting at L.Joe and Chunji who were waving their hands at us. We both just smiled at them. ' Seriously, I think I saw this Chunji before..but I don't remember when or where. ' I thought.

" I'm Ahn Daniel. You can call me Niel. " Niel smiled.

" I'm Yoo Changhyun. Noonas, just call me Ricky. " Ricky said, grinning. We both giggled because of Ricky cuteness. He seem like a little kid.

" I'm Choi Jonghyun. Call me Changjo. I'm the maknae. " Changjo smiled at us. ' He look more mature though he's the maknae. '

I then noticed that Chunji was staring at me but I just acted like I didn't notice.

" So, who are this two girls? " CAP asked.

" Annyeong hasaeyo, ______-imnida. Nice to meet you. " I introduced myself. 

" This is my girlfriend. " Sunggyu said while wrapping his arm around my waist. I hitted him lighly, shy. They all just chuckled.

" Annyeong hasaeyo. Minji-imnida. Nice to meet you. " Minji introduced herself.

" Nice to meet you too, noonas! " Ricky said excitedly. We had a small chat with each other and got to know each other better. They were not bad as I thought. They were kind and funny. After recess, we went to our class together. Everyone gave us, sharp glances but we didn't mind them.

 

A/N : Thanks for reading! :D