Chapter 24

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

 

Music 

 

~ My POV ~

" You must be Sir Sunggyu's girlfriend! Come in first, Sir Sunggyu will be down in a minute," the maid who opened the door said.

" Oh. My. Gowd! " I gaped as I entered Sunggyu's magnificent mansion. It looked more like a hotel or a castle. There were many rooms! Well, that's expected. Butlers, maids...there are everywhere! Sunggyu's oppa house is bigger than Woohyun's house, that for sure. 

' Wow... Oppa is living with his father in this mansion? ' My jaw dropped. I can't believe it that he is so damn rich! 

" Oh, sweetie, you're here. " 

I turned around and saw Sunggyu walking down the stair. " You're the first one to arrive. " He sat on the sofa. " Come sit here. " He patted the spot beside him. I walked to him and sat myself down beside him.

" Oppa, where is your father? Did he know the we come? " His smile slowly faded, his face became cold as ice. 

" Don't talk about that bastard again! he's not even here! And who cares! " He looked angry. I could see fire in his eyes. I gulped, but I sort of knew that he still loves his father. 

" Mianhea, oppa... I didn't mean to make you angry. Please calm down, okay? " I rubbed his arm. He starred at me and smiled. 

" Stop thinking about that. Let me show you around. I have a lot of things to show you. " He stood up, " Gaja. " He held out one hand for me, without thinking I grabbed hold of it and he intertwined our hands. His warm hands compared to my cold hands, his soft hands compared to my coarse hands, his big hands compared to my small ones, he really do made me felt secured whenever I'm around him, whenever he held me. 

He took me to his room. Omo! His room is big! Incredibly big! 

" This is room. Nothing much in here, " he said. 

' Not much?! It looks like a king's room! ' I thought and stared weirdly at Sunggyu oppa. I looked around and saw some pictures at the corner. I took one of it. It was Sunggyu when he was young and a woman?! I freaked out seeing the woman besie him, but the sensible part of me thought that it was his mother. 

" That's my mother. " 

There, problem solved! Sunggyu stood beside me while looking at the pictures. His face looked so sad. I knew how he must have felt. I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

" Oppa, don't be sad. I'm here, " I looked at him in the eye and smiled. 

' Her smile really made my day. ' Sunggyu smiled. I looked at the other pictures. It was him and Infinite, also with Teen Top when they were young.

' They're cute. They must be really good friends. ' I chuckled. 

" Oh, I have to show you something. Follow me, " Sunggyu pulled my hand. We went downstair and I saw the coolest thing, ever! Sunggu pulled a book from a shelf, and the shelf moved to the side revealing a secret lift that leads to the underground room. 

The room was filled with games, karaoke and a lot more. Suitable as a hangout place, I must say. 

" This is our hangout room. Me, Infinite and Teen Top. "

My eyes widened, " It's so cool! "

Sunngyu asked me to take off the necklace that I was wearing, so I took it off and gave it to him. He inserted a picture and a small note inside the locket. After he had done that, he put it around my neck. I opened the locket and saw a pictire of us and a note saying " Love forever ".

I hugged him and whispered, " Oppa, you're the best! " 

Sunggyu said, "Oh, before I forgot, I've another thing to show you." He pulled me again to a glass cupboard. There were loads of our pictures. I gasped. 

"I already put our picture here!" He grinned. 

"Thank you oppa!" 

"Well-" Someone had cut Sunggyu's words.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I heard a voice calling out for him. 

Then we saw the others; Infinite, Teen Top and Minji. 

Sungjong asked, "Hyung, is it a good time now?" Woohyun smacked his head. 

"Pabo! What are you talking about?!" 

I raised a brow and looked over at Sunggyu for an explanation. "What do Jongie mean by that?" 

Sunggyu shooked his head. 

"Nothing, noona. Nothing..." Changjo said while shaking his head quickly. 

"What do you mean by nothing? Didn't Sunggyu hyung asked us to come later, whne we are already here for like an hour ago! He even asked us to barge in at a good time," Sungjong said. This time, he was smacked by Hoya. 

"Shut up maknae! Do you know why he said that? He want to spend sometime alone with noona! You, pabo!" Hoya scolded Sungjong. 

"Aish... This kid." Sungyeol face palmed himself. 

Sungjong nodded, "Ooohhhh..... Sorry!" Sungjong lowered his head. 

"Oppa..." I glared at Sunggyu. He grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Don't be mad. We all are here now, right."

I shook my head, 'Oppa is always like this. This is why I love him!'

Sunggyu glared at Sungjong, who was playing with his feet. 

L asked, "So.....? What are we going to do now?" 

Sunggyu smirked. "We are going to the beach!" 

I said in shocked, "Bwoh?! Beach?! As mean the place that is near the sea and  covered with sand and...."

"Bikini everywhere!!" Woohyun shouted. He yelped in pain as he was smacked by Sunggyu. 

"Technically noona, it's a yes." Ricky said. 

Sunggyu slung his arm around my neck. "Yeah! It's summer and we need to chill a bit, sweetie." 

"But, Minji and I doesn't have our swimsuits," I reasoned. 

"Oh, don't worry. We'll buy it at a shop nearby," Sunggyu said smiling. 

"Tsk." I hissed. 

"Noona, come on~" Sungjong chirped. 

"Okay, fine..." I said in defeat. All of them cheered! So, our next destination is the...beach! Oh god! Please....