Chapter 15

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

~MY POV~

 

I was finally arrived at the park. It was dark, my biggest fear. I gulped. 

" H-hel-lo? "  I stuttered as I slowly walked further in the park. ' Why would Woohyun called me here? ' I thought.

" Woohyun oppa? " I called out but no answer was heard. My heart started beating faster. I then saw a figure running from nowhere to behind some trees. ' What was that? ' I gulped.

" Woohyun oppa, is that you? " I walked to the trees and took a peek. My eyes then widened.

" Woah. What is this all? " I gasped. There were colourful lights everywhere, it was beautiful. The lights were decorated nicely, hanging all over the trees. There was also a table and two chairs. There were white roses on the table. I smiled and went to the table. I saw a small card on it. I took it and smiled wider as I saw the note on it.

It says: 

 My beautiful star, you light up my world everyday~

Go to the fountain.        

                                            Sincerly,

                                                Your HamsterGyu.

I knew who exactly he is. I kept calling him that and he always pouted because of that too. ' What is he up to? ' I thought and made my way to the fountain that was at the center of the park. It was empty. ' Not another one.. ' I sighed. I then sat down on the nearby bench and just waited for something to happen. I looked up to the sky and admired the stars.

Then, the light at the park went shining on, glitering everywhere. I heard a song was been played. I looked infront and there, I saw 7 guys wearing casual clothings, in their position. It was Infinite. Sunggyu was in the middle, playing the guitar. They all sang a song. When they finally finished, the six boys went off, leaving me and Sunggyu alone.

" I wrote this song by myself. This song is to you. " Sunggyu said before he started playing the guitar and sang another song.

" Saranghanda, mianhada~ "

" Geurae, deoneun andwaegesseo~ "

" Nan dagagal jaggyeok jocha eobseo~ "

" Nol saranghajima~ "

" naegen maeumeul naeeojul yeoyudo eobseo~ "

" Maeireul himyeobge salgo~ "

" Haruga beogeowo ulgo~ "

" Oh nan, naega jul su itneunge eobseo, missing you~ "

" Ddaddeuthan maldo mothae, I'm missing you~ "

" Gamchi baral sudo eobseo I'm missing you~ "

" Ireokko mireonae~ "

" Naegen, gajingeon simjanbbun nutnan nomira~ "

My eyes were teary. This song was just so touching. The song ended up well. He sang really good. He then walked toward me, slowly approaching me and hugged me.

" Happy one month anniversary, sweetie. " I can't help myself but to hug him back. My tears started streaming down my cheeks. He then pulled away and gave me a beautiful small box. He wiped my tears with his finger. " Don't cry. You should be happy. I do all this to make you happy, not cry. " He smiled warmly to me. I smiled back.

" What is this? " I asked and looked at the box that he gave.

" Open it and you'll find out. " He said and I opened it. There was a beautiful charm bracelet in it. The pendents were hearts and it has a key.

" Thank you, oppa. It's beautiful! " I grinned.

" Your  welcome. " He winked playfully and I just giggled.

" I have this locket necklace that you have to use only that key to open it. " He said as he pointed to the locket necklace that he was wearing around his neck. It was a guy necklace and the locket was a small oval shape. You can put picture inside it. I just nodded. Sunggyu helped me to wear the bracelet at my wrist. We both smiled.

" Let's put our picture in this locket later. " He said as I just nodded.

" Sorry to ignore you, sweetie. I really am. It was all part of this plan. " He held both of my hands and looked into my eyes. 

" That's okay, oppa. It's not your fault. " I smiled sweetly at him. " Happy one month anniversary, oppa. Sorry I didn't have any present for you. " Sunggyu shook his head.

" Ani, it's okay. You are here is already fine for me. " He said. " Now, let's go eat at the table you went earlier. " I nodded and he escortted me to the table. He pulled the chair for me to sit. He sat down infront of me.

" Do you like it? " He asked.

" Of course I like it! " I said, grinning. He chuckled.

" Glad you like it. It was worth to ignore you this one day. You know, actually I think I can't live without you even just one day. " He smirked. My cheeks were burning up and I looked away.

" Waiter, waiter! " Sunggyu called out, clapping his hands, twice.

" Waiter? " I looked at him, curious. Sunggyu just smiled and nodded. Then, two guys came, wearing waiter costumes. I felt like I wanted to laugh seeing them both.

" Woohyun oppa? L? " I giggled as I saw them. They both just smiled at me. Woohyun brought two plates in his hands while L brought two glasses of juices. I don't drink wine anyway.

" At your service. " Woohyun said while putting down the plates on the table, L put the glasses of juice too. Woohyun came closer to me and whispered, " I told you it's worth it, cupie~ " He winked.

" Yah! What do you think you are doing! " Sunggu yelled at Woohyun. " Don't think of flirting her, on my date! " Woohyun just gave a smirk at Sunggyu.

" Have a great time. " Woohyun and L said then walked away. ' So, Sunggyu was the one who yelled at the phone that I heard. ' I giggled. Sunggyu cleared his throat.

" Just ignore that greasy kid. This is our night, only. " He said. " Now, let's eat before the food get cold. " There were chicken chops. I smiled. " You cook? "

" Of coures I cook! But, with a little help. " I giggled and we both started eating.

--------------

" I'm full already. " Sunggyu said while wiping his mouth as we both finished eating. " Come on, let's dance! Music..on! " He clapped his hands again. The other Infinite came and sang a classic song. Sunggyu then pulled me up to dance.

" Uhh.. oppa, I'm wearing this and I don't know how to dance. " I said. I was wearing jean, plain shirt and a sweater.

" That's okay, sweetie. You still can dance plus, I'll teach you. You just have to move your body to the music, okay. " He wrapped an arm around my waist while the other one, holding my hand. He asked me to put my letft arm around his neck. We then swayed to the music. Wow, he knew how to dance. I never knew that.

" Hey, you're dancing now, sweetie. You're not bad for the first time. " He chuckled.

" T-thank you. " I blushed. I felt comfortable dancing, in his embrace. ' I hope this night could last forever. ' I thought and smiled.

As the music stopped, we stopped dancing. 

" That was fun! " I jumped in excitement. Sunggyu just chuckled. ' Cute and innocent as always. '

" Emm. Sorry to interupt the excitement here but, can we go home now? I'm tired and it's getting late. " Sungyeol nagged while rubbing his sleey eyes.

" Okay, I think we should go home too now. You guys can go first, now. I will send you home, sweetie. " Sunggyu said. By that, everyone made their way to their houses.

-----------

" Thanks for sending me home, oppa. You better go home now, oppa. It's chilly outside. " I said.

" You go in first. I will go home after that. "  I nodded and was about to to walked in, when Sunggyu pulled me into a hug.

" Ahh. Now, I feel very warm. Goodnight sweetie, see you at school. Bye. " He peck my lip and ran off. I blushed at his action. " Goodnight oppa. " I giggled and went in.

 

A/N  : Hope you guys enjoy it! ^^