Chapter 4

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

~SUNGGYU POV~

 

"I don't mean to do anything to you."

"I just can't let people injure or hurt just like that. "

Her voice was still playing clearly in my mind.

' Why is my heart beating so fast? My heart skipped a beat every time I see her. This is new to me, this is the first time I feel like this for a girl. I barely even knew her.She somehow manage to calm my heart down, that make it hard for me to be mad at her like I use to with other people. ' I let out a sigh. ' Why is she being nice to me? Doesn't she scare?Ahh!! This is probably nothing! Maybe she is just like other girls,taking advantage on me because of money and my look! Aish! I got many things to think about other than this! ' I messed up my hair in frustration.

~MY POV~

 

' Did he got beaten?What happen to him?I just wish I could know and maybe help him. I don't know why do I felt so worried about him. I know I shouldn't mind his bussiness but why do I even care?Ahh! It making me crazy! ' I scratched my cheek while looking at him, who was sleeping as always.' Sunggyu, do I fall for you? '

--------

" _______-ah! It's recess! ppali, let's go! " Minji grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cafeteria. Well she always pull me everywhere but I don't mind.I just smiled at Minji childish action. I saw the other Infinite's members waking Sunggyu up.

' What a sleepy head. ' I giggled.

 

-------------------

 

I came to school early again,just to see him,only the two of us. I know it sounded chessy but I realized that I already started to fall for him.Omma asked me why do I wanted to go early to school, I told her I wanted to study.Not really, I can't tell her the truth.

I went to the classroom and there he was again, sleeping at his table.I went to sat at my seat, beside him.Sunggyu woke up and look at me.

" Uhh...Sorry,did I woke you up? I already said that I will not disturb you." I said,hoping not to disturb him.He didn't respon but just stare at me. I felt kind of uneasy.

" Umm.Hello? " I waved my hand infront of him.He then snapped out from his thought.

" I just want to say.....well, thank you. My wound are getting better because of you." He said coldly while showing his bruise fist that was wrapped by cotton bandage.By the look at his face, I could see that the scars and his swollen eyes were getting better. I smilled and nodded although he just said it coldly.He then went back to sleep.

-------------

As always when recess, I ate lunch with Minji. We became close friend now although it was just a week  I was schooling at Wollim Art School. I already knew who Minji like, she had a crush on Sunyeol from Infinite.

 

~SUNGGYU POV~

 

It was recess and as usual,other Infinite members would wake me up and we would went to our usual table at the cafeteria.As we entered the cafeteria, the girls started screming and squelling like crazy.

' Ahh! My ears are hurt! I just hate the fan girls screaming and everything. It drive me crazy ! ' I thought as we were struggling to get through them.To be honest, I don't believe in love. What is love anyway? In the end, you'll just get hurt. But Woohyun is the opposite. He always go out with girls and also different kind of girls. He loves to flirt.Tsk. What a player.

At our usual table, my eyes just seem can't stop looking at her,______ . ' Why?Sunggyu, snap it out will you! ' I said to myself but my eyes were still on her.My heart started beating so fast. ' Why do I feel like I want to know her? Aish! What happen to myself? '  I mentally slapped myself.

" Hyung, what are you looking at? " Sungyeol said while looking at where I was looking. The other members also followed my gaze as well, that lead to ______ .

" Is it for real,hyung ?! " Sungjong asked, unbelievable.

" She's pretty and hot too.Your taste are not bad,hyung ." Woohyun said while smirking.

" Aish this kid! " I smacked Woohyun head. He pleaded and that made me really pleased.

" Isn't she the one that sit beside you in class?Woah, I can't believe you're change already. This is the first time we see you like this, hyung! I'm proud of you!You finally open up for someone! " Dongwoo exclaimed while hugging me. I push him off me.

" Yah! Who said that?! I'm not looking at her! " I argued and gave them my famous death glance.

" Woah, woah. Calm down,hyung. We were just saying.This is the first time you look at a girl, you know..like that.Do you like her? " L asked,feeling curious. I widened my eyes upon hearing that.The others looked at me,wanting to see how I would react.

" Wow! This is a new thing ! " Hoya said.

"Yah! I told you I'm not looking at her! I'm just 'observing' her.  " I said while mumbling the last word.

" Observing?!  What joke is that? Are you serious? Observing about what? " Dongwoo asked one by one question while raising his eyebrow.

" What? Well, I just felt curious why is she nice to me although I was cold to her and everyone else. We even barely know each other. " I explained.

" Well, you never know,hyung. She even treated your swollen eye and the bruises unti they are healed. "  Woohyun said .

" Wait! How did you know? I never told you. " I looked at Woohyun. He rubbed the back of his neck.

" Ahaha..about that, I was about to entered the classroom that day when I saw her treating you. So... I ended up just watching you two from outside. You two were so sweet together that I just dont want to disturb. " Woohyun laughed.

" Woohyun! Someday I will pay back on you! You just watch! " I gave him my  death glance while clenching my fist. 

" Haha. Okay,okay. I'm just joking. " Woohyun said.

" Watever! Just shut up and eat your lunch! " I instucted them and continued eating.They all laughed at me.

" Haha. So funny.. Now shut up! I really mean it ! " I glare at them. They all became silent and continue eating.

" We hope you will change and be like the oldest Sunggyu, the bright and cheerful one. ' They hoped. '  We wish to see your smile again. It had been a long time since we saw  your last smile. ' They  ate their lunch silently.