Chapter 10

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

A/N  : I forgot to tell you guys. MBLAQ's Yang Seung Ho is Sunggyu brother in this fic so I change from Yang Seung Ho to Kim Seung Ho and since Jang Dongwoo and Lee Sungyeol are twins, I change Jang Dongwoo to Lee Dongwoo. Okay now, Enjoy! ^__^

 

' Oh no. Why is my heart beating like this? I'm getting nervous. Why? ' I took a deep breath to calm myself.

" What's wrong, _____-ah? You look uncomfortable. " Minji asked as she saw that I was nervous.

" I don't know Minji. I feel kind of nervous. I think I should go to the toilet. " I said and was about to get up but, Minji grabbed my wrist.

" You aren't going anywhere. The perfomance is about to start. " Minji said.

" But... " I was about to say something.

" No but. Just sit down and relax, okay? " Minji cut off my word and squeezed my hand to calm me down. I let out a sigh and nodded. ' ____-ah, you never know what will happen. ' Minji chuckled.

After a while, Infinite went on stage and take their position. The audience went wild. Cheering and screaming in excitement. The music started playing, Infinite dance and sang to their new song, ' Be Mine' . Their faces became serious as they were feeling the emotional of the song. ' Wow. Their voices are really amazing! ' I thought. I was just looking at Sunggyu. My eyes couldn't stop looking at him. Although he have small eyes, I could see that he was looking at me the whole time too. I blushed and bite my bottom lip.

" Naekkeo haja~ "

" Naega neol saranghae, eo?~ "

" Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?~ "

" Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge~ "

All the words in the lyric sounded very sincere, like it was meant for someone. My heart kept on beating rapidly. ' Calm down,_____. Calm down. ' I said to myself.

---------------

The song ended and the audience cheering and clapping their hands out loud. I clapped my hand as well.

" They are really good. " I said to Minji.

" Of course they are! " Minji shouted a little.

" I can't wait for their next songs! " I said, excited.

" Umm... Hello, I'm Sunggyu from Infinite. " Sunggyu said awkwardly, using the microphone. ' Ehh, I don't know that he was going to give a speech. ' I thought, confused. Everyone were waiting for what that he wanted to say. " I know you guys are wondering what that I want to say so, listen. This song, Be Mine... I composed it myself. I actually have this girl that I love so much and she inspired me a lot to wrote this song. Well, this song is for her anyway. " Sunggyu said in a serious tone. " This is the first time I fell in love with a girl. She changed me a lot. She teach me how to smile and be happy. And I'm really greatful for that. She is so special to me and I want her to know that. " I could see that all the words that he said were sincerly from his heart. ' I wish I'm the lucky girl. ' I sighed.

" The someone I love, is right here in the audience. " Sunggyu said. The audience started to feel curious on the girl that had 'stolen' this cold-hearted guy's heart. ' What if she's someone else? My heart will break up apart. '

Hoya went down backstage and back on stage, bringing a bouquet of flowers and gave it to Sunggyu. Sunggyu then went down of the stage, into the audience. He was walking toward me. ' Is he walking to my directon? ' My heart beated very fast that I could only hear the sound of my heart beating.After that, he kneeled down infront of me that causes the audience to became shocked and suprised, including me.

" This is for you and only you. You make my heart beat faster everytime I'm with you. You're the causes that I always smile now. I had love you since the first time we met. It's only that I don't know about love yet. After we became close, I knew that I'm really fallen for you. " He said with shaky voice. He must took a lot of courage to confess, infront of the whole school. My eyes started tearing upon hearing his confession. ' Am I dreaming? If I am, I don't want to wake up. '

" _____-ah, would you be my girlfriend? " He finally asked. I can't held in my tears anymore. My tears started to running down my cheeks. I heard crying sound from the audience. I don't know if they were crying of happiness or because they were dissapointed, but what should I care. I was really happy, my dream finally came true. I felt so touched by his words. I looked in his eyes and saw only sincerety. " You're the one that make me believe in love. " He said and wiped my tears.

" I-I love you too,oppa. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend. " I said and blushed at my own word. A big smile formed on his face.

" Jinja?! Oh, I love you so much! " Sunggyu hugged me tightly.

" I.. can't breath, oppa. "

" Oh. Sorry,____-ah. " He let go of me. " Thank you,_____-ah. I promise that I will be a good boyfriend. Do you like the suprise? " He said.

I nodded and said, " Neh, oppa. " He gave me a peck on my forehead. My cheeks burned up.

" You're so cute when you're blushing. " He chuckled. ' I blame his cheesiness on Woohyun oppa. ' I thought and bite my bottom lip. Then I just remembered something.

" How about your wife-to be, oppa? " I asked.

" Don't worry. We had canceled it. " He smiled.

" But, how? " I asked.

" I tell you later. Err.. do you like the flower? " Sunggyu asked.

" I love it. White roses, my favourite. How do you know? "

" With a little help. " He said while glancing at Minji. Minji just smiled sheepishly at me.

" Minji? You knew about their plan? " Minji nodded as a reply.

" I thought there wouldn't be any secret between us. " I said.

" Sorry but it's for your own good. " She shrugged. I looked back at Sunggyu who was still kneeling. He was staring deep into my eyes.

" Saranghae, ______-ah. " He said, not looking away from my eyes.

" Nado, saranghae. " I smiled at him. He pulled me into his embrace. His body felt so warm and comfortable. I love it, alot. He made me feel secure to be with him. The audience cheered for us. We pulled away and intertwined our hands.

In the very corner, a girl that was watching the scene with hateful, anger and revenge in her eyes. " I'll definitely get my Sunggyu oppa. " She said while leaving an evil smirk.

----------------------------

" I've to perform now. See you later. " Sunggyu pecked my cheek and went back on stage with the rest of Infinite. They continued with their next songs, ' Come Back Again' , 'paradise' , ' Before the dawn' . They sang their songs very well. They did their best. ' Infinite look really cool on stage.' I thought.

-----

" Kamsa hamnida! " Infinite waved their hands toward the audience as their perfomances finally ended. They all then went backstage while Woohyun was still throwing hearts at the audience.

" Aish that greasy oppa, never change. " I muttered. Sunggyu went back on stage and dragged Woohyun to the backstage.

 

" Ahh.. Finally! I think my back hurt's. The dance moves are killing me! " Sungjong complained while stretching his back.

" It's your own fault, always practicing idol girl groups dances rather than WORKING UP with us. " Sunggyu yelled a bit. The rest nodded, agree with their  leader.

" What? It's just for fun. " Sungjong mumbled but they all heard it.

" Well, because of the 'for fun', you don't have any muscles or abs. Look at my muscles, this is what you get when you work up. " Woohyun showed his muscles.

" Watever. " Sungjong does his *mehrong*.

" You guys were really great back there! " Minji shouted as we were walking toward them. I was a bit shy, so I walked behind Minji.

" Thanks. " Sungyeol smiled. I chuckled when I saw Minji blushed. ' If you always blush, everyone will know, silly. ' I thought. Then, I felt the warmth of someone's arms around my waist. I was suprised and turned around to see Sunggyu who was smirking.

" Look like this two lovey dovey need some time alone. " Woohyun winked at us. I blushed hard at his words.

" Yah! Stop teasing them! " Dongwoo hitted Woohyun's back.

" Ahh! I was just kidding! Huhu, it's hurt. " Woohyun pouted.

" Come on guys, they need to have their time alone. Meet us at the cafeteria, okay. " L said, pushing the other to the cafeteria.

Our eyes met. There were an awkward silence for a while until I tried to started the conversation.

" So.. What about the marrige that you want to explain. How could it be canceled? " I asked.

" Oh, that.... " He started to explain.

...........

A/n : Haha, sorry that I'm not really good in romance. Thanks for reading! :)