Chapter 2

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

--------------

 

 

"Ringggg.." The school bell rang, signaling for recess.

'Oh,break time.' I thought as all the students stood up and went out to recess. Sunggyu was still sleeping. My heart skipped a beat. 'Why?' I looked at his sleeping face for a sec. He looked so calm and peaceful, yet he looked kind of sad. 'Why do he look so sad? ' I thought to myself.It made me feel that I need to know him.

"Should I wake him?" I murmured. 'Maybe not.I should let him sleep.' By that I went out of the classroom.

----

I ask some people where's the cafeteria, because I don't know where.

As I entered the cafeteria, it was crowded but then I spotted an empty seat. I sat there and ate my lunch. Then a girl came and sat beside me.

"Annyeong haseyo! Park Minji imnida! But you can call me Minji." She held out her hand to shook mine. I smiled and gladly shook hers.

"Hi, I'm ________. Nice to meet you."

"I know. I'm in the same class as you. Let's be friend?" She said cheerfully.

'She must be a cheerful.' I smiled and nodded.

Then I heard girls screaming, squealing and running towards the cafeteria entrance. I looked up to who they were running to, and saw 7 good looking guys. I noticed one of them, 'Isn't that Sunggyu?' I asked myself.

"Why are the girls screaming and look so excited?" I asked Minji.

"Don't you know?! They are Infinite!! The kingkas of the school and also the famous school band! They can dance and sing well!" Minji halved screaming.

"Oh.. I think I noticed some of them. I think I saw them at our classroom."

"Neh. Some of them are in our class, that are Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol. The others are 1 year younger. That are Myungsoo, Sungjong and Hoya. They all are a group of good looking guys and are also rich. They were friends since they were little and their families are close friends," Minji explained.

I just made an 'O' shape with my mouth.

"Well, their leader is Sunggyu because he is the oldest. He's the one that sit beside you and always sleep in class. He never talked to anyone except Infinite. We tried to talk to him, but he never response. He is known by his death glance, that can kill people mentally. He is a hot tempered, cold to other people. He is just mysterious. Everyone is afraid of him yet at the same time, girls are after him. He is actually very smart, but never pays any attention in class. And the most shocking thing is, he is the principal's nephew," Minji took a deep breath and continued. "People say that he is usually not this cold. But after some case that involved his family, he became cold as ice. Nobody knew about his family's problem except for Infinite."

'Oh... So that's why he didn't pays any attention in class, and the teacher seem can't do anything to him,' I thought. "Well, can you tell me about the others?" I asked.

"Okay. Next. Dongwoo, he is the second oldest. He is a funny guy, kind of player, he loves to laugh and make people laugh. His laugh is so hilarious. He is friendly too. He is known as the rapper, as he love to rap so much," Minji stopped to think about explaining the other members.

"Woohyun, he is known as the famous player in this school. Just with his cheesy and greasy words, thousands of girls heart melt. he will get the girl that he want."

"Sungyeol. Well, he is actually twin with Dongwoo. They looked a bit alike. He is known by his choding and childish attitude. He is the tallest out of the other member. He is friendly."

"Next, Howon, known as Hoya. He is the same age as the left members, Myungsoo and Sungjong. He is known as the greatest dancer. He really knows how to dance well, among the others."

"Okay, Myungsoo. He is known as the coolest one. He is also known by his glance that could melt girls heart. People call him 'L' by the way."

'L... What a weird name,' I chuckled.

"Last but not least, the youngest. Sungjong! He is known as his childish and cute attitude. He is a bit girlish, but he is the cutest and kind to others. He is famous by his aegyo that are so cute. He seem like a girl, and he have smooth skin like a girl too," Minji said.

I giggled and nodded. "Thanks, Minji-sshi!"

"Your welcome, _________ -ah. Call me Minji-ah, because we are friends now right." Minji took a glance at her watch." I think we need to go to class now. Let's go together!" She said happily and pulled me with her. 'I think I'll be having a great friend,' I giggled at my new friend attitude.

 

 

A/N :

I hope that  you are enjoying this, so far. Thanks for those who comment and subscribe my story. I hope you will enjoy this, till the end. XD

 

 

Infinite, hwaiting!!