Chapter 13

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

~MY POV~

 

' Ahh..Early again. I bet Sunggyu is already at the classroom. ' I smiled to myself and skipped happily to my classroom. Unfortunately, I bumped into someone and we both fell down to the floor. The someone books that he or she was holding, were scattering all over the floor.

" Ouch.. " I slowly got up and rubbed the back of my head that hitted the floor. The someone that I bumped into was a girl." Oh, I'm really sorry. Are you alright? " I handed out my hand to her. She grabbed my hand and pulled herself up.

" Yes, I'm fine. I'm really sorry. I didn't see where I was looking. " She dusted her skirt and smiled to me.

" No, it's not your fault. I wasn't looking too. I'm really sorry about your books. " I apologized to her while helping her to pick up her books. I then gave the books to her. She thanked me while smiling and walk off. I continued walking to my classroom.

As I reached my classroom, I smiled when I saw Sunggyu who was sleeping peacefully as usual. I walked to my seat and sat down. I looked at him and studied his face, every feature of his face. ' He is so cute when he's sleeping. ' I giggled to myself. I started his hair, playing with it while giggling. His hair was very soft, like silk.

" Someone happy messing up my hair. It's not good to mess up someone hair when  he sleep, you know. " A voice said. I jumped a little, suprised. I blushed when Sunggyu lifted his head and looked at me. I looked away, embarassed.

" I-I'm sorry. " I apologized to him. I then heard him chuckling.

" Aniya. Don't be. I'm just joking. You are my girlfriend so, I don't care. " He said while curling my hair to the back of my ear. The next thing he done really made me blushed like a tomato. He kissesd my hair and then he hugged me from my back. ' Ahh, luckily he doesn't see my  now, red face. ' I took a deep breath to calm down. ' Your hair is really soft like silk, just like I love it. " Sunggyu burried his face in my hair. ' Oh my.. My heart is beating really fast right now. ' I closed my eyes.' Calm down,_____ . Calm down. " I said to myself. Sunggyu then loosed his grip on me.

" Hey, look at me. " He said softly while turning my body so that I was facing him. " You...Your cheeks are really red. You're blushing? So cute. " He chuckled. ' Well, thanks to you that my cheeks are burning up. ' I thought while opening my eyes just to see him smirking. His face was really close to mine. He then leaned closer and closer to me. I froze, not knowing what to do. Our distance was just inches from each other. I could feel his breathe on my face. Without I realized, his soft yet warm lip was pressed on mine. I just froze, I don't know how to react to him. His arms were wrapping around my waist. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I really like the feeling being in his embrace. Sunggyu smiled in the kiss and pulled me closer to him as he kissed me passionately.

We pulled away for oxygen. We both were panting for air. My cheeks were burning up like mad. " My first kiss... " I whispered to myself while touching my lip.

" It's your first kiss, right? Well, it's mine too. " He said nervously while blushing. I was not suprise that it was his first since he never fell in love before. I was happy that my first kiss was with him and knowing that I was his first kiss too, made me more happier.

After that, we both started to talk about random things with each other. We became more comfortable around each other but I was still a bit shy.  Then, the class started as usual and ended pretty quick to me.

---------------------

After I finished bathing, I dried my hair with a towel. Then, I remembered back about the kiss that made me squeling and jumping like a little kid. Who doesn't feel happy about their first kiss, right?

" Sweetie, What with all the screaming and stop jumping if you don't want this house to collapse sooner or later! " I heard my omma shouting from downstair. I quickly stopped and blushed of embarrassment.

" Nothing, omma. Mianhae! " I shouted back so that my omma could hear it.

" Aigoo. Kids nowaday.. " Omma shook her head.

---------

The next morning, I came early to school as usual. I started skipping to my classroom again. Then someone pushed me on the floor, hard. I fell down and twisted my ankle.

" Ouch.. " I yelped in pain. I heard girls laughing so I looked up and to my suprise, it was WGR. ' I thought they won't do this to me anymore. ' I thought while trying to stand up but my ankle was really hurt and there was no one there to help me. I looked at my ankle and it was bruised. It was really red and hurt this time. I bite my lower lip to ease the pain.

" Serve you right, you ! Who ask you to mess up with us! "  Chaerin laughed and high five with her friends.

" What did I do to you guys? " I asked them while trying to stand up again, but failed.

" Still act all innocent, huh?! Such a faker! " She stepped on my bruised ankle and laughed more with her friends. I tried to pull my leg away but that just made her stepped on it harder. I can't do anything since she was stepping really hard on my ankle. I bite my lip harder as I feel the pain on my ankle.

" Please..stop... " I managed to whispered out those words.

" What did you say?! You want more?! Well, here's more! " She pressed her foot harder on mine ankle. I bite my lip until it started to bleeding. " This is what you get when you took my Sunggyu oppa away! You shouldn't be his girlfriend! Is he blind?! You are nothing but trash! How could you take my oppa away?! " Chaerin yelled.

" I didn't take him away... He love me and I-I love him too.. " I said to them, breathlessly. Chaerin got more angrier.

" Yah! How could you talk back to our leader?! " One of her friend yelled.

" Get away from my Sunggyu oppa! " Chaerin yelled.

" I can't... I love him. He's not yours.. " I said that sound more like whispering but they all heard it.

" Yah! You! " She raised her hand. I just closed my eyes, knowing what she would do but I don't feel the slap on my face. Instead, I heard her shaky voice.

" O-op-pa. " Chaerin stuttered. I opened my eyes and saw that Sunggyu was gripping firmly on Chaerin hand. Chaerin was really scared, it was writen on her face. Sunggyu then looked at me and back to Chaerin.

" I told you not to disturb her anymore! " Sunggyu yelled at her while pushing her until she hitted the wall. " You! I already give you a warning, but you didn't listen to me! Now you will pay.. " Sunggyu walked to Chaerin. Sunggyu was really angry. ' Oh no. Is Sunggyu going to beat her?! ' I asked myself.

" Sunggyu, don't! " I called out. Sunggyu turned and looked at me. " Please..don't. " I begged him.

" But she freaking beat you! " Sunggyu yelled and gripped on Chaerin arm harshly.

" Please Sunggyu. Don't. " I pleaded. He looked deep in my eyes. He sighed and then, he let go of Chaerin arm. Chaerin quickly touch her red arm and rubbed it. Her other friends came running to her.

" This is the last warning! Don't.You.Dare.Lay.Your.Dirty.Hand.Or.Even.A.Finger.On.My.Girlfriend! Understand?! Or not, I will make your life suffer. " Sunggyu glare at them. They all gulped and quickly ran away. Sunggyu then ran to you and carried you bridal style. His face look kind of mad.

" Sunggyu. " I said softly. " Mianhae.. "

" Don't be. It's not your fault. It's their fault! " He said and kept walking.

" Where are we going? " I asked him.

" To your house. "

" But what about school? "

" You are hurt. You don't have to go. "

" But, how about you? "

" Who care. I don't even like school at the first place. " He continued walking until we reached the school gate.

" Wait, oppa. Are you going to carry me all the way home? " I asked. He put me down gently and squated in frront of me.

" What are you doing, oppa? " I asked him, confused.

" Get on my back. " He said.

" What? " My eyes widened.

" Get on my back. I'll carry you home. "

" But.. "

" Or you want me to carry you like just now? " He smirked. I sighed in defeat and got on his back. He stood up slowly while holding my arms tighter so I wouldn't fall.

" Where is your house? " He asked. I gave him the direction and he continued walking. The walking was kind of silent.

" Sweetie. " He called out softly.

" Neh? "

" Promise me one thing. " He said.

" What is it, oppa? "

" Promise me that you won't let anyone hurt you, espescially those girls just now. " He said. I knew that he was worried about me. I was really glad that he care so much about me.

" Neh, oppa. " I smiled.

When we finally reached my house, Sunggyu put me down gently infront of my door. Luckily omma was not home. Maybe she went to a shop or something.

" Put some medicine on that, okay? And rest. " Sunggyu reminded me.

" Arasso, oppa. " I smiled to him. I opened the door. Before I could even enter my house, Sunggyu turned my body softly and planted a kiss on my lip.

" Now, go in. " He pushed me gently in my house and closed the door. I was speechless at first but then giggled. ' Thanks oppa. '

 

A/N : I hope you all love it! Do coment! I maybe can't update like..... a week like that because I have a vacation with my family since I'm having school holidays! I hope you guys can wait patiently for my update. Once again, thank you! :)

Sorry for any grammer or spelling mistake.