Chapter 6

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

 ~SUNGGYU POV~

 

" Is that how you talk to your older brother ? How rude." The guy said while pointing to himself.

" Heh. Only now you admit you are my brother, huh? " I shook my head in disbelief. " I don't have any brother ! My brother, Seung Ho was gone since 6 years ago with his stupid gang ! HE IS DEAD FROM MY LIFE ! "  I said with some sarcasm tone. Yeah, the guy who was standing in front of me was my brother, Seung Ho.

" I don't care about you, stupid ! Just give me the damn money ! " Seung Ho finally let out his anger.

" What ?! I already gave you one thousand dollar last week, now you want more? What are going to do with the money anyway?! " I asked, shocked.

" Stop asking, will you! And don't you ever think of telling father about this. " Seung Ho yelled while clenching his fist.

" I won't give you the money ! What do you think I am?! " I yelled back although I know how much risk I was into then.

" Shut up and just give the money, or you will end up like the last time. Let's finish this stupid, guys! " Seung Ho smirked while the other guys were clenchig their fist. They slowly walked closer to me.

" Oh ! " I cursed under my breath while clenching my fist.

 

~MY POV~

 

" Why do I keep thinking of him? Aish..wae? " I mumbled to myself. I lay myself down on my bed. Without knowing, I fell asleep after that.

-------------

I came early to school as usual, it became my routine already. Because of that, I kind of got to talk with Sunggyu a bit. As I entered my classroom, I was suprised to see that Sunggyu wasn't sleeping but he was  looking outside the window. And to my suprise, his eyes were swollen again and his left arm was wrapped with cotton bandage. It was last week when I treat him and now he was like this again.His face was kinda red and was bruise. Without thinking, I came running toward him.

" What happen? Are you alright? Is it hurt? " I asked with a worried tone. My heart beated fast and my eyes suddenly started tearing. ' Aish. Why am I crying ? Now, he will think that I'm suh a cry baby. ' I quickly held it in but Sunggyu saw it.

" Why are you crying? I'm the one who is injure here. Haha. " Sunggyu tried to make a joke. He panicked, don't know how to deal with the situation. ' It hurt seeing her crying, thought. ' Sunggyu thought.

" Ahaha. Sorry, I don't know what came up to me. I-I just worried. " I said shyly. I never thought that Sunggyu have a sense of humor, but he actually have. I giggled at the thought of Sunggyu, who was trying to joke.

' She's cute when she's laughing. ' Sunggyu chuckled.

" Eh, did he just laugh and... smile? This is the first time I see him smiling. He should smile more often. ' I thought while smiling.

" So...err...how do you end up like this? " I asked as I pointed to his face and arm." Are you okay? "

" Huh? Oh, this...is nothing. I'm fine. " He said while looking away.

" This is nothing..? " I pointed to him again.

" This ...err...uhh. "  He sighed.  ' I can't tell her but why is my heart tell me that I have to. I feel like I could trust her. '

" If you don't want to tell me, it's okay. I shoudn't mind your business but you have to know that I'm here to listen..as friend of course. " I smiled. ' I know he have problems and he need someone to listen to him. I want to be the one who will listen to him and comfort him. '

" Ani, it's nothing. " He said. ' Why can't I be mad or yell at her not to mind my business. She make me feel calm and comfortable around her. '

" Okay. Sorry to disturb you. " I said, dissapointed.

' Should I tell her? I trust her, right? I think I have to. ' He thought. I was about to stood up when Sunggyu suddenly called me.

" Wait. I'll tell you. Actually I don't know why, but I trust you. I only tell this to Infinite and you. " He said. ' Maybe this is the chance to get to know him better. '

I felt happy to hear what he just said. I started to blush and looked away, trying to calm down. I nodded and sat back down.

He took a deep breath. " My mom died 6 years ago because of a car accident. Me and my mom was on the way home, riding a car. I was the only one who survive the accident. "

" I-Im sorry for you. " I said, slightly feeling guilty.

" It's okay. After my mom died, things just don't seem right anymore. My brother became one of a gangster from a gang called MBLAQ that was feared by many people. They always causes trouble. He ran away from our house to live with his gangster friends. After that happen, my father only exclaimed that he have only one son because if everyone know that he had another son who is a gangster, it will ruin my father's image. I knew that my father want me to take over his job at his company because my brother can't. My father is very selfish, he didn't care about me or my brother anymore after my mom died. He only care about wealthiness. " Sunggyu stopped for a while and took another deep breath to continue. I knew he was sad and have to carry all the burden. He doesn't got much love from his family after his mom died.

" I don't want to take over his job, but he forced me to. I have to obey him as he's my father. Then he arrangemarried me with his friend daughter, she's my friend thought but I never have feeling toward her and I don't want to. " Sunggyu eyes started tearing up. This was the first time I saw him crying but I knew that he often cry. I felt sad that he would be marry another girl but what could I do. I'm nothing to him.

" You can cry as much as you want. You deserve more than that, Sunggyu-sshi. I'm here for you. " I said, trying to comfort him while wiping his tears using my thumb. Sunggyu tried to held in but the tears fell more.

' Sunggyu! Pabo! Why are you crying in front of her? Aish. She would think that I'm not manly and cool. ' Sunggyu cursed silenty.

' I really want to hug him but it would just be awkward. ' I sighed.

" At first, I don't want to agree but I was forced to agree it. After that, I never agree or obey my father request anymore. I done so much for him, for his selfishness. I wish my mom was still here, maybe this wouldn't be happening. We would be a happy family by now. My father always out for overseas, I'm always alone in my house. My father even brought girls home sometime. He change so much. " He sighed. " We were a happy family before. "

" There, there. You still have your friends and also fan girls that care for you. " I said.

" Yeah, but the fan girls are annoying me. " He said and laughed.

" Let me treat you. I'll wipe your bruise face and put some ices on your swollen eyes.Wait, okay. " I went out to get some ice cubes and soaked my handkerchief with water. I ran quickly back to my classroom and went to him while gasping for air.

" I'll just gonna wipe it and put some ices, okay. Stay still. " I said, holding his chin so he would stay still. I wiped gently his bruise face. " So, who did this to you? " I asked simply.

" My brother and his gang. I tried to fought back, but they were too many. " Sunggyu replied. I nodded in respon. I didn't realized that he was staring at me.

" Okay, I'm gonna wipe some ice cubes on your eyes. Close your eyes. " I instructed. He nodded and did as I asked him.

' It feel better now. I like her warm hand touching my face. ' He smiled.

" There, better isn't it? " I looked at him.

" Yes. Gomawo, ______-ah. " He smiled.I started blushing because he call me by my name. He then pulled me in a hug. I was shocked, confused.

" Sunggyu-sshi? " I said, confused.

" Don't be too formal with me. I feel better now because of you, and thank for listening to me. "

I smiled and hugged him back. We stayed like that for a while then pulled away.

" This is our secret, okay? " He said while blushed. ' He's blushing? ' I chuckled. Sunggyu was blushing like me.

" Arasso. " I said shyly.

 

~NO ONE POV~

 

You and Sunggyu doesn't realized that you both were being watched the whole time. The other Infinite members saw everything and heard everything from outside. They smiled at each other.

"Look like this girl just make Sunggyu hyung smile. She even got to persuade him." Hoya whispered silently to the other.

" He actually smile..Hyung..smile! " Sungjong said excitedly but still control his voice volume.

" I knew this girl is somehow special to hyung. He finally smile after all this years. " Sungyeol said while smiling.

" It just weird how she didn't see us whe she went out just now. We're not that small." Dongwoo said, looking at the other.

" She was in a rush and was worried, I think that's why she didn't see us." L said while the other just nodded in agreement.

" Well, love just speak it all. " Woohyun exclaimed. They all looked at Woohyun like it was an obvious thing.

" Now, let go away quitely and find Woohyun's stupid phone." Sungyeol said.

" It is not stupid. " Woohyun exclaimed as they quitely walked away.

 

A/n : Now you know who were they. I put their name not because I hate them but I don't have any idea and their name were on my mind, so that why.

Is Sunggyu really going to change? Find out later! Thank again for reading ! ^.^ I know it is boring. I'll try my best !