Chapter 3

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

-------

After school,I went walking home alone. Although I have a friend already,that is Minji but our house are seperate ways.

 

" Omma,I'm home ~ " I said happily.

"Well,someone is in a good mood.How is your first day at school?" Omma asked as she prepared some food on the table.

" Good.It went well for a start." I grinned." I already make some friends,but there is this one girl that is really nice to me.She's a cheerful girl and really fun to friend with." I giggled at the thought of Minji.

" Good to hear,sweetie.Now, go take a shower and come back down to eat dinner.Appa can't join us, he's busy." Omma said.

" Neh omma." I went up to my room.

-------

After dinner,I lay down on my bed.Thinking about him. ' Why can't I stop thinking about him? I barely even know him. Every time I see him, my heart beat faster and I have this weird feeling in me. What is he to me? That guy, Sunggyu. Somehow my heart tell me that I need to know him.' I sighed.His face was still clear in my mind,although I just saw him only a few time today.' His eyes,although they were small, I could see clearly that he felt sad and he look like he was suffering. What are his past or his family's problem that made him so cold to other people? ' Many questions flooded in my mine.I groaned and went to sleep.

-------------------

The next day, I woke up early.Well,actually I can't sleep well last night,thinking of him. Oh why? I went to school early and I know there wouldn't be much people that came yet.

As I entered the class, I was shocked to see Sunggyu was there, sleeping. ' Why did he come early? He don't even like study or even study. I thought he was a guy who ditch school,come late to school or don't even go to school.I was wrong,huh. ' My heart started beating fast as I predicted.

I took a deep breath and walked to sit beside him.

I took a  glance at his face and noticed something.His left eye was swollen and his face had some small scars .I furrowed my eyes, I don't like to see people injured or hurt without being treaten, I just can't. I quickly took my handkerchief out and went to the toilet to soaked it with water. I also went to the cafeteria to buy some ices.

I wiped gently his face using the handkerchief so I won't wake him up.His lip was also had dried blood so I wiped the blood away. His left fist was also bruise a little like he just punched somebody. ' Did he had a fight or something? I hope he's fine now. ' I thought as I wiped some ices on his swollen eye.

Luckily I bought some white cotton bandage. I wrapped the white cotton over his bruise fist.Sunggyu was moving a bit,probably because of the light touch on him. I jumped a bit in suprised, I felt a little scare because he probably would be mad at me if he knew what I just did to him. He slowly  sit up.It was kind of hard to know if he open his eyes or not because he have such small eyes.He rubbed hi sleepy eyes and then looked at the cotton bandage that was wrapped around his fist.He glare at me with his death glare. Yes, it looked so scary.I gulped.

" Yah!! What do you think you're doing?! " He yelled.

" I-I-I.....was just  trying t-to help, you were injured. " I stuttered.

" You don't have to! I don't need your sympathiz ! " He yelled again, standing up.

' Look like Minji was right about Sunggyu being cold. ' I thought.

He was about to open the cotton bandage that I wrapped around his fist, but I stopped him.

" Wait! Don't. I don't mean to do anything to you. I just can't let people injure or hurt just like that. I won't disturb youso, just don't unwrapped the cotton until it heal,okay. "  I said,almost pleading. I, myself don't know why I was acting like this. I guess I was worried.He stared deep in my eyes, it felt like he could see through me. I felt uncomfortable in his gaze so I looked away.My heart was beating faster. I held my chest to calm down.

"Aish!Okay.Now, leave me alone and don't disturb me! " He said in defeat. He sat back down and went back to sleep.I smiled in sastiefied.

Then, one by one student came in the classroom until the school bell rang.The class started as usual.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry if it is boring until now. I 'll try my best to make it better. Thanks for reading by the way ! :)