Chapter 22

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

~Flashback~

 

" Oh Look at who is it. Our nerdy Yee Rin here is about to go home after a long study in the library. Pssh, really suit with her big glasses. " A girl said sarcastically to her other two friends as they saw Yee Rin walked out of the school gate. It was already late and many students had went home already but Yee Rin always study at the librabry before she went home so, that was why she went home late.

Yee Rin just ignored them and walked again but was blocked by the girl just now that was known as Raina. She and her two friends were called, Orange Caramel. They were the es queenkas in Woolim High School. They were always bullying Yee Rin for being nerdy and everything. There was no time that they wouldn't bully her or . Yee Rin already got used to it.

" Where do you think you're going, nerdy ! No one ever walked pass us just like that when I'm talking! " Raina pulled Yee Rin's uniform collar and pushed her until she hitted the wall. Yee Rin didn't fight back, she didn't want to. She just wanted to go home peacefully. ' Yee Rin, calm down, calm down. ' Yee Rin thought to herself and took a deep breathe. She stood up slowly and was about to walked away but the three girls blocked her way. One of the girl called Lizzy held on both of Yee Rin's hands from behind to prevent her from running away. Yee Rin tried to struggled out but it was no use. Raina smirked and bent down to the same level as Yee Rin, looking at her.

" You think you can just run away, huh?! Don't ever think of it! " She smirked at Yee Rin then laughed with her friends. " Poor you. No one can defense you anymore. Your mom and dad already died, aren't they. They were murdered in front of you, didn't they? Pssh, must be because your mom and dad had done such a bad thing, that's why they are murdered.Tsk, tsk, tsk. " Raina said, mockingly and high five with Nana who was beside her. Yee Rin couldn't stand people who talked about her parents, it was really sad for her especially when they talked bad things about her parents.

" My mom and dad didn't do bad things. They were murderded because the guy that murdered them is evil and bad. " Yee Rin said, looking seriously at Raina's face.

" Oh look. Yee Rin is mad, so scary~ " Raina said, pretending to be afraid while her friends just laugh.

" I'm so pity for you. First, your parents died. Second, you don't have any boyfriend to protect you. That make you more defenseless. It must be , right. To be you! " Raina said, laughing. Yee Rin just glare at her.

" Ahh, jinja... You always give presents secretly to your love, Sunggyu, but he never even look or realise you. Isn't that sad, guys? " She said and her friends just laugh while nodding. " Now looks like you will just go home after this, cry and tell your cousin, your uncle, auntie about this, huh. " Raina mocked her.

" Don't you ever talk bad things about me nor my family! You es! " Yee Rin yelled that made them suprised since Yee Rin never fight back on them before.

" What the.. " They looked pissed off. "  What?! es?! Yah! You're ! Who are you to yell at us, even call us es?! How dare you! " Raina yelled back and slapped her across the face. The slap was hard that Yee Rin fell down to the ground. Lizzy also let her go so she would fell. They all just laughed as they saw Yee Rin winced in pain.

" Serve you right! Now you know who you're messing with! " Nana shouted at Yee Rin and stucked out her toungue at her. Yee Rin stood up slowly and this time she walked faster away, away from all them. She doesn't want to hurt someone. Maybe nobody know but Yee Rin could be a monster when she's so mad and she would even do anything that would hurt people. She was getting kind of insane especially after her parents died. People should be careful around her.

" Yah! Where do you think you're going?! We don't even finish with you yet ! " Yee Rin heard them calling for her but she just ignored them and quicken her paces. She knew Orange Caramel were following after her from behind. ' ! ' She cursed and ran away faster but Orange Caramel were still right behind her. 

" Yah! I know you are scare becaudse you don't even have a mom and dad! They were murdered! You here me! M. U. R. D. E. R. E. D ! " Raina yelled while they were chasing Yee Rin. She was teasing her and wanted her to pissed off. Yee Rin was really angry and she could felt the heat boiling in her, but she just kept running away.

" Yah! Stop, you nerdy ! Corward! " Nana yelled as she ran after her. She then pulled Yee Rin's hair from behind to stop her from running and pushed her to the ground, hard. The two other walked to them.

" Wow! Nice job, Nana! " They high five with Nana, then they all focused back to Yee Rin who were yelping in pain on the ground. Scrathes could be seen on her legs because she hitted the ground. Yee Rin looked up at them.

" What do you guys want from me? " Yee Rin asked, controling her anger while trying to ease the pain that she felt on her legs. They all just smirked at her.

" We want you to suffer all your life and make you feel lifeless. " Raina said, laughing.

" That's it !You cruel animals. Now you have awaken an angry beast from a deep slumber. " Yee Rin muttered under her breathe and quietly pulled out a pocket knife out of her pocket. " I already warn you all and now, you will pay back. " She muttered again and held the knife behind her back so they wouldn't see it. 

" Are you still okay? Well then, we'll help you with that ! " Raina said and pulled her up harshly. Yee Rin was facing the floor, smirking. They didn't see it.

" Yah! Look at me you ! " Raina yelled and held on Yee Rin's chin harshly so that she was facing her. Yee Rin looked at Raina's face and smirked for the last time to her.

" Good bye. " She said before stabbing her in the stomach. Nana and Lizzy were so shocked to see what Yee Rin had done. Yee Rin just looked at Raina with the smirk that never left her face.

Raina was so shocked. She was yelping and screaming because of the pain. Raina became breatheless, she was dying. She looked at Yee Rin.

" Y-y-o-u.. " She said before slowly felling down. Much blood was coming out of the wound on her stomach. Blood started to come out too. Nana and Lizzy were so scared that they ran away.

Yee Rin just watched Raina until she was finally not breathing and was lying lifeless on the ground. It was weird how Yee Rin felt happy when she just killed someone. Maybe because she doesn't have any mercy in her after what Raina had done to her. " Now serve you right. May you rest in peace. " Yee Rin muttered to Raina as she pulled out the knife that was still in her stomach. She slowly stood up, eyes never leave the body that layed lifeless on the ground. " You make me do this. It's all your own fault. "

Yee Rin was about to walked away when a police car stopped in front of her. Her eyes widened. ' ! The cops! ' She cursed silently as she looked at the cops that came out of the car. Yee Rin then saw Nana and Lizzy also went out of the car. ' ! They called the cops! Such cowards. ' She thought.

" She killed her! " Nana told one of the cop. The cops nodded and signaled his friends to point out the guns at her. All guns were pointed out at Yee Rin.

" You are under arrest, young lady! " The cop, that she believed was the leader said to her. " Put your hands up in the air! " He instructed. Yee Rin just obeyed and raised both of her hands in the air.

" Now put down your weapon! " He instructed again and Yee Rin obeyed and let go off the knife. He then signaled one of his friend to go to Yee Rin. His freind nodded and walked up to Yee Rin. He took out a hand cuff and locked her hands in it. She was taken to police station and she had to stayed in jail for 5 years. (A/N : I don't know how long actually but I just make it 5 years, okay. )

5 years later,

Yee Rin went out of the jail and stepped out of the jail world. She looked up at the Sun, covering her face a bit with her hand. " Ahh, Sun. How I miss feeling the Sunlight. It's been quite a while. " She said and looked in front of her. " I can't believe they were fool to believe that I have changed. Now I just want to find some guys to help me. " She smirked and ran off.

Suddenly, droplets started pouring down from the sky. Yee Rin looked up at the dark sky. " ! It's raining! " She cursed and ran to under a roof to take a shelther. It started raining heavily after that. " Oh, just great ! "

" What are you doing in our place?! " Yee Rin heard a voice from behind so she turned around, to see 5 guys.

" I'm just taking a shelther from the rain. " Yee Rin answered simply. 

" Hmph. What a girl doing here. You know, it's dangerous here. " The guy said and looked at Yee Rin from head to toe. Yee Rin noticed it.

" Stop staring at me or I'll kick your out of you ! " Yee Rin warned without hesitating. She didn't care who the guys were. The guy snapped out of his thought and looked at Yee Rin.

" Hmm, interesting girl. How would you like to join in our group? " The guy asked. Yee Rin looked at all of them one by one. 

" You guys can fight? " Yee Rin asked them, raising an eye brow and they all smirked.

" Of course we can. Joon, show her. " The guy instructed the guy named Joon as he just nodded. Joon streched his hands while the other two guys pulled in a guy with them. The guy looked weak and he had bruises all over his body. Maybe he was their victim.  Joon then hitted and beated the guy badly until blood came out. Yee Rin just smirked seeing it.

After Joon finished beating up the guy until the guy couldn't even move, they all looked back at Yee Rin. " So, will you join us? " 

Yee Rin smirked. " I will, but you guys have to help me. " They all just smirked as agree. " Deal. "'

" We are MBLAQ by the way. " The guys introduced themselves. Yee Rin just nodded.

" I'm Yee Rin. " Yee Rin introduced herself with a smirk. " But now, I become Eun Ha. "

~End Of Flashback~

 

A/N : Sorry for this lame chap. It's so hard to do it, maybe I'm not good in this thing. Hehe. I hope it's still okay though. 

          Sorry for using Orange Caramel as the bad girls, it just popped in my head. Not an an-ti fan, okay. :)