Chapter 12

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

A/N : Let just say that Sunggyu and you didn't go to the cafeteria yet, neh? I just got an idea of making this chap. Enjoy~

~MY POV~

 

" Oppa, where are we going? " I asked as I just realized that we were not walking toward the cafeteria. Definitely not, the cafeteria was downstair but Sunggyu was pulling me to upstair.

" We are going to eat. " He answered as he kept pulling me up the stair steps to who knew where.

" I know, but where? " I asked again, feeling curious.

" Somewhere. " He replied simply while grinning. I just sighed. Sunggyu wouldn't gave me the right answer even if I ask him a thousand of times. I  just kept quiet and let him pull me to somewhere.

When we reached the last step to the rooftop, Sunggyu let go of my hand and closed my eyes with his both hands from behind.

" Oppa? " I asked and held his hands that were covering my eyes.

" Shh~ Be quiet, okay? I'm right here, so don't worry. " He whispered to my ear that sent chill to my spine. I nodded and followed him.  He helped me to walk properly since I can't see anything. I could feel the wind blowing my hair and I guessed that we were at the rooftop already. ' What is he up to? ' I asked myself.

" Okay. 1..2..3. Now, open your eyes. " Sunggyu pulled away his hands while I opened my eyes.

" Oh my... " I gasped as my eyes widened. Sunggyu grinned when he saw my exspression.

" Do you like it? " He asked. I nodded at him, still not believing what I see.

" I love it. " I smiled sweetly at him. The rooftop was decorated with colourful strings, baloons and flowers. At the middle, there was a table with two chairs. The table cloth was white silk and it was decorated with ribbons. It was really beautiful.

Sunggyu held my hand and lead me to the table. Sunggyu being a gentleman, pulled the chair  for me and helped me to sit down. I can't help myself but to blush at his sweetness.

He took a seat infront of me. He then opened the food cover, revealing the food. It was kimchi.

" Kimchi? " I said, looking at him.

" Yeah. I hope you don't mind. I cook it myself though. " He said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. My eyes widened.

" Ani. I don't mind at all. You knew how to cook? " I said, amazed by him.

" Neh. I'm sorry. I only knew how to cook kimchi. " He said, shyly.

" I don't care as long there is food. " I giggled.

" You try first. " I nodded and took a bite. " So, how is it? " He asked nervously. I looked at him and smiled.

"It's good, oppa. Delicious! " I exclaimed and took another bite of it. Sunggyu sighed in relief and smiled to me.

" I'm glad you like it. I tried cooking all night just so this kimchi will taste good. " He said.

"Jinja? You shouldn't have. " I said, feeling guilty. He shook his head.

" Ani. I want everything to be perfect just for you. " He said and stared in my eyes. My cheeks burn up and  I looked away.

" Oppa, you should eat it too. It's delicious! " I tried to change the subject and hide the fact that I was blushing like a tomato. Sunggyu just chuckled and started to eat too.

---------------

" Emm, that was delicious. Thanks for the food. " I said as we finished eating. He smiled to me and nodded.

" Do you like the decoration? " He asked. I looked around and then back to him again.

" Neh. You decorated yourself? " I asked back at him.

" Neh. I make it myself so our first date would be great and memoriable. " He said and blushed a bit.

" First date? " I raised my eyebrow. Sunggyu stood up and grabbed my hand. He then pulled me up into his embrace.

" Yes and I'm really hope you like it. This is our first date that I plan for us. " He whispered to my ear, his breath blowing my ear. I really like the feeling, his warmthness.

" I really do love it, oppa. Everything is so perfect especially when you are here with me. " I hugged him back. We stayed like that for a while.

" Saranghae, oppa. " I said to him. Sunggyu smiled and hugged me tighter.

" I love you too, sweetie. " He said, proudly. I blushed at his word.

" Oppa, how about the other? " I asked when I just remembered about the rest.

" Don't care about them. Let's just think about us, just the two of us. " Sunggyu said while closing his eyes and burried his face in my hair. I smiled and nodded.

In the other hand, the rest of Infinite and Minji were at the cafeteria.

" Minji, they not here yet. Let's just eat. " Dongwoo groaned. They all nodded, agree with Dongwoo. They were really hungry.

" Aish. Where are they both. " Minji sighed. " Okay, you guys can go eat now. I guess they won't come, huh. " They faces brighten up and they all quickly went off to buy some food. " Well I guess you both are having your time. " Minji muttured but then smiled.

 

A/N : Sorry, it's a short chap. Hope you guys enjoy. I'm telling you that I'm not really good in romance but still, I hope you all love it. :)