Chapter 8

Our First Sight Love(HIATUS)

---------

~NO POV~

 

You and Minji were chating together while you both fixed up your hair in the toilet when recess.

" _____-ah, it's kind of suprise me that Sunggyu now talk to you, even a bit. Not just me, but other people were suprise as well. This is the first time he talked to other people beside Infinite. " Minji exclaimed.

' Talk a bit? He even tell me about his family problem. Sorry Minji, I can't tell you about this. ' You thought while just gave a smile at Minji.

" Eww! What are you both talking about? Sunggyu oppa is mine, only ! " A girl suddenly said while coming in the toilet with three other girls. They wore their uniform in a messy way. Their hair were a bit too over done and their faces... their make up were to much as well. They looked some kind of clowns.

" Who are they? " You whispered at Minji. Minji shooked her head.

" I don't know. Never see them before in my life. " Minji whispered back.

" Hel-lo! We are talking to you both here! " The girl said as she put her hands at her waist followed by the other girls.

" Who are you all? " You asked.

" What ?! Don't tell us that you two don't know us! We are the queenkas. " Another girl crossed her arms. " We are WGR, We Girls Rule ! " They all said while doing their own posing style.

" I'm the leader, Chaerin. " The first girl said again.

" Okay, this is just awkward. " You whispered at Minji.

" Oh, so you guys are the group that people said look like clowns. Well, you guys do really look like clowns. " Minji bravely mocked them. The girls then became angry.

" Yah! Watch your mouth! No one ever dare to say that to us ! We are the prettiest girls in this school ! " Chaerin exclaimed while th other girls just nodded whenever their leader said anything. ' What some true followers. ' You thought.

" I can say what ever I want. This is my mouth. The prettiest?Heh, how could some clowns be the prettiest?! " Minji crossed her arms.

" Minji, don't say that. " You held her arm.

"  You really want some, don't you! " Chaerin clenched her fist.

" I'm not scare of you. Bring it on! "  Minji replied while clenching her fist as well. ' This is not good.' You thought as you tried to stop them.

" Okay. Let's not fight. Chaerin-sshi, we are sorry. " You stood between them so that they won't fight.

" Come on Minji, let's go. "  You were about to walked out with Minji but they blocked your way.

" Not so fast !" Chaerin pointed at you." You! "

" Me? " You asked while pointing to yourself.

" Yeah, you ! Who do you think you are, taking Sunggyu oppa from me, huh?! " Chaerin shouted.

" Taking? Sorry, but I don't understand what are you talking about? "  You said, confused.

" Heh. Playing innocent huh. Do you think you are that pretty? Sunggyu even talk to you. What did you do to him? Put some spell on him? " Chaerin said. You widened your eyes. You would never do something like that.

" I never done things like that. Why should I? " You answered, could'nt believe what Chaerin just said.

" Don't lie, you stupid ! " Chaerin yelled while pushing you, hard until you fell down the floor. You yelped in pain.

" Yah! What do you think you are doing?! " Minji bent down and help you up but you sprained your ankle. You couldn't get up.

" Yah! Look what you done to my friend ! Get out ! " Minji shouted at them as she helped you get up on your feet. She put one of your arm over her so she could support you.

" Watever.  Come on girls, let leave them. " Chaerin said and they went out.

" Are you okay? " Minji asked you.

" I'm fine. Thanks Minji. " You said while you both walked slowly out.

As you were walking out of the toilet, you heard a familiar voice. You and Minji froze at your position when you saw Sunggyu, Sungyeol and the WGR outside. Sunggyu looked at you and then to the girls again.

" Oppa, what are you doing here? " Chaerin asked sweetly while acting cute.

' Uhhh! How stupid could she be? ' Minji thought while making a disguisted look.

" What did you do to her? " Sunggyu asked coldly, avoiding Chaerin question.

" Oh, her? I just teach her a lesson for taking you from me. Waeyo, oppa? " Chaerin said simply.

" When the hell I become yours? I'm not and never! " Sunggyu said coldly.

" Oppa.." Chaerin approached Sunggyu and held his hand. You just looked down to the floor. Sunggyu shoved Chaerin harshly until she fell down.

" Oppa. It's hurt. " Chaerin rubbed her .

" Stop acting cute ! You disguisted me ! You only suitable to be with a monkey ! " Sunggyu yelled. " What did you do to her?! "  Sunggyu raised his voice that causes you to look at him. Luckily, no one was there because it was recess. His face was clearly showed that he was serious.

" Op-oppa, why are you being nice to her? Who is she to you? " Chaerim asked, she was at verge of crying.

" Can't I? She's my friend so, if you lay even one finger on her... I will definitely turn your monkey face into a pig face! I don't care if you're a girl. " Sunggyu said while giving her, his death glare. Chaerin was scared and ran away with the other. You don't know what just happen. ' Did he just help me? ' You asked yourself. Then Sunggyu walked to you and carried you, bridal style.

" Yah! Sunggyu, what are you doing? " You struggled, trying to get down but he was way stronger.

" Just be quite, will you. " Sunggyu said as he started walking. " Sungyeol. you go ahead first. " He said at Sungyeol before leaving to the nurse office. The walk was an awkward silent. You just only stared at his face as he brought you to the nurse office. When you both were in the nurse office, he lay you down on the bed.

" You, sit quitely here and rest. " He demanded. You just nodded in reply. " The nurse will treat you, so wait. " He said as he was going out.

" Wait." You called him. He stopped and looked at you." Why are you helping me? " You asked as you sit up.

" I told you, you are my friend now and you already treat me before. " He said and gave you a warm smile.You smiled back.

" Gomawo. "

" Rest, okay. Don't worry about your friend. Sungyeol will tell her that you are here. I'll see you next time. " Sunggyu walked out. You smiled again. 'Minji must be really happy now. ' You giggled and lay back down.

 

 

A/N  : I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for reading. :)