Chapter Eight | Etiquette

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean, ‘we can only do what the client asks?’ what if what they ask is dangerous or just plain dirty?" Xiumin squeaked.

"Then you do it," came the calm reply of the etiquette instructor.

"Diamond, why do I have to waste my time with this inexperience?" Jongdae began to complain, "It is obvious these guys don’t know what Agit means."

"Calm down, Jongdae. If I recall correctly, you didn’t know what it meant your first few weeks either," Diamond smirked.

"Yeah, but at least I was willing," he mumbled.

"Listen you all, that is why we have these classes," Diamond, with her hair pulled back and her glasses lining her face, stood from behind her desk. . She looked like a naughty school teacher, but it was all a part of the dress code. She walked till she stopped in front of Yixing’s desk, "You have to learn how and what to say to women. How to treat them, how to touch them, and even what looks to give them. These things are not learned naturally by men in the time frame that Nana wants you to learn them. That is why you are here," she leaned over casually staring Yixing in the eyes. He immediately began to fidget and squirm.

"That is why you need this class. You’re confidence in being able to provide whatever the women wants must be so high that it’s unquestionable. Even if you didn’t satisfy her, she would never know because of your confidence. She would think something was wrong with herself before she ever thinks something is wrong with you, understand?"

Luhan raised his hand to ask a question even though he understood what she meant. However, one thing didn’t escape him, "What if she was…dirty?"

Jongdae couldn't help but snicker, he had experienced his fair share of dirty females, "Then you suggest in the shower," he laughed out loud.

Diamond gave him a reproving look, "Luhan, you are training to be an or D.E. personally I see you more as an . You will be attending parties, functions, get together’s, or what have you, as someone’s date. The only way you would ever sleep with someone is if they personally request and pay you up front. Even then, you would suggest a shower first; however you may not know how to tactfully do that, which is why I do have a demonstration here for you."

She walked back to her desk, giving the boys a nice view of her backside and long toned legs, adorned by the pencil dress she was wearing, "I understand that two of you were handled by Jewel. I am sure she gave you instructions on how to undress, where and how to lay against the bed and what parts of a female body is a pleasure point, however, I know that you also most likely missed that information or completely forgot it from the shock of it being your first time," she explained, causing Xiumin and Yixing to grow hot along the neckline.

"Luhan, you were not tested at all, but in order for you to graduate this course you will have to learn those things. Some of them you may already know because of your previous experience, but many of them you don’t. Having any form of pleasure before you got here was purely for your entertainment. You only thought about pleasing yourself mostly and if the girl you were with just happened to enjoy it too, then better for you. However, at Agit Night," she grabbed four packets and handed them out, "You are to always please the client. Even if what you are doing brings you no form of pleasure, even if you never are satisfied, you have to make sure your client is satisfied. That takes a lot of sacrifice, but when you get up to a red brief level, you will by then know all the pointers of how to push every pleasure point on a women body and bring yourself satisfaction as well."

Jongdae looked over the packet while holding a nervous breath, it contained diagrams and summaries, but most importantly it had pictures. Quietly, he exhaled in relief. He couldn’t read and learn anything without pictures. Looking to his left he saw the blush creeping along Xiumin’s ears as he stared at one picture in particular, causing him to laugh.

"If you can’t handle it on paper how will you handle it in real life?" he whispered into the fluffy guy’s ear, making him get chills.

"Please leave me alone," he pouted in return. "I can do this, I made it thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter