Chapter Eleven | Part Three: A Look Into...

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What is your problem?" Kris asked Jongdae late in the evening.

Jongdae gave the taller a hard stare before scoffing and walking away. Kris couldn’t understand the smaller guy lately. He seemed to always be hiding behind a prankster attitude, but this Jongdae wasn’t even doing that. He just seemed emotionally detached, even from his usual feigned merriment.

Kris uncrossed his arms and walked into his room deciding not to take Jongdae’s cold shoulder to heart.

Today was a long day for him anyway. Early that morning he decided to hit the gym, just to clear his mind of the overwhelming thoughts he had been having lately. All he knew was he wanted to be somebody even if it meant being anybody to everybody that wanted his body.

After his over zealous workout, he walked around the city, just to clear his mind further. Even though his mother had fallen sick and died, he thought about her for hours everyday.

What has it been? A little over a month and a half since her death?

True, he was close to his mother and she would turn over in her grave if she knew what he was subjecting himself to, but the thought of her everyday wasn’t healthy. He wondered what he could’ve done differently. What more could have been done, just to change today’s outcome?

He knew he did his best while she was alive.

He knew this.

Everything he owned - sold - just to pay medical bills.

His car, his mom’s car, their home that he grew up in and his many clothes, all sold to pay a bill that only the rich could afford.

He was a self made homeless man, and yet he still was a "nobody".

He still wasn’t some fancy name, with a fancy job, owning fancy money.

He wasn’t anyone and because of that belief, he painfully had the urge to change. If there was one outcome he could effect, it would be that one.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Jongdae sat himself on the countertop of the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, he squinted at his seemingly haggard face. He had an emotionally long day, and trying to talk about it wasn’t working out, neither was trying to act like nothing was wrong. When he couldn’t hide his thoughts, he would come to the bathroom to look in the mirror, just so he could see every fleeting emotion pass across his face, to see if he still liked the guy looking at him at that moment or if he should change his personality to someone he could like.

The reflection of the man staring into his brown worried eyes, was a man horribly baffled about everything.

Now he had two responsibilities within the confines of Agit Night.

Bedder and D.E.

He wasn’t quite sure how he got recommended to be a D.E, personally he was interested in knowing how Nana thought when it came to the business. Because, no employee there had ever worked two jobs.

And Nana thought Jongdae was worthy?

Funny…

True, he had been at Agit since he became legal to work in such a place, but he wasn’t the veteran worker. If anything a person would think her lap dog, Jaejoong, would have worked two jobs since he was there from the beginning. But obviously, she had other things planned. Jongdae knew for a fact that something strange was about to happen when she mixed six boys in one room who all had different assigned jobs.

Usually Bedders would room with Bedders, D.E’s with D.E’s, and Escorts with Escorts.

There was never a mix, it was thought to be inorderly.

Jongdae just smirked at his thoughts, whatever was go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter