Chapter Fifty Four

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris had kept true to his word.

Yixing found himself lying on the couch of his home, his youngest brother sprawled on top of him. All of his siblings were overjoyed to have him back for the day. Kris must have known the kids were out from school on holiday, so sending Yixing to visit at such a time was perfect. There were so many things he wanted to say to his family, things he wanted to express but couldn’t get out.

There seemed to be fresh tears developing in his eyes every ten minutes that he blinked away. His younger brothers wouldn’t let him live it down if they ever saw him cry. He had always carried the notion of being strong in front of them since his beginning and their fathers ending. He was their pillar of strength, and the only male example for them to follow. He was the guy his sister had to look at to base any of her future boyfriend’s after. If he was a disgrace, then she might think it would be alright for her future boyfriend’s to be a disgrace as well. But if he was well mannered, loving, a provider, and respectful, then she would hopefully expect no less from the guys she will find herself interested in.

Blinking twice seemed to keep the tears behind their lids, taking a deep breath was enough to keep his body from shivering with emotions, and gripping his little brother tightly proved to be enough to let  him know he was doing the right things, with the wrong thoughts.

Yixing quickly balled his fist into his youngest brother’s shirt who had found his resting spot atop Yixing's chest as a nice place to take a nap. He was beginning to feel angry at himself for being normal. He wanted to only think of his responsibilities, but the truth of the matter was the fact that Yixing was a man. Thinking about women, and freedom were apart of the world’s grooming for men. No matter how hard he would like to prevent those thoughts from appearing, thoughts of a Nana, thoughts of life with just himself and no one else, those thoughts…they would still come back.

He just had to be strong enough to fight them.



~~~~~~~~~~~



Jongdae waited patiently inside the nice restaurant that him and his guest had settled on. He was sufficiently nervous, especially since he had never considered exploring this side of him…this spiritual side.

Sure, he had sufficient knowledge on the exploration of his physicality, his mentality, and even his own heartbreaking emotions.

But as far as being spiritually interested in anything, that was nonexistent and never to be thought of.

He played with table decorations, rolling the white napkin between his lithe fingers as he awaited the presence of Mrs. Andrews and her husband. He was honestly hoping that something could come of learning anything dealing with spirituality. It was the only path he hadn’t considered taking yet. If his own mother thought it was something worth her last day on earth, then it must be something extremely important. He was curious, and even though curiosity killed the cat, the simple fact of that was, he wasn’t a cat. He wasn’t controlled by instinct.

He had his own capabilities of making informed decisions.

Looking up, he spotted the smiling woman walking along side a friendly looking man. It was now or never…


~~~~~~~~~~~


The tension within the office was insurmountable.  It had been a few days since Nana usurped her rights as leader to her bodily desires. To say that Jaejoong was furious with her would be an understatement. Their shared words with each other were always clipped and to the point with an added glare. Kris seemed to become the mediator between the two, until the third day.

Kris had convinced Jaejoong to give Yixing a break from his duties with Nana. Sure she was the one paying for his service, but Jaejoong had special rights since he was second in command. One of those rights was demanding more attention from the boss if need be. And in such a situation whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter