Chapter Ten | Part Two: A Look Into...

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin sat under his tree eating lunch at school. He resigned from eating inside the cafeteria because he felt the eyes of everyone were always on him. Joonmyeon would follow him to eat outside sometimes, but lately he began eating more with his new big eyed roommate.

Xiumin didn’t mind this of course because it saved him from having to answer anymore embarrassing questions about his new ‘life style’. He took a bite from his custom made salad. Agit decided to put him on a diet, not to loose weight, but instead to tighten muscles. They couldn’t afford "slob" as Dr. Chatt so lovingly put it when he went to get his physical at the clinic.

He scoffed as he bit into his baked chicken. He most definitely was not slob, nor will he ever be! Those thoughts consumed his thinking as he tore into his baked chicken. Just because he wasn’t stick and bones didn’t mean he was fat. True, he didn’t have the natural body shape every girl dreams of like Kris, or the slender but perfectly shaped curves of Jongdae. He didn’t have the toned muscles of Tao or the seemingly perfect slim look of Luhan.

No!

He had the full figure of a real man, perfectly full thighs and !

He pouted, still consumed in his bodily thoughts. Sure, he agreed to toning up a little, but he would not allow the thought of being the worst consume him. He was definitely not the worst. His physical attributes would appeal to females of some sort, he was sure.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Luhan stared at the perfectly trimmed lawn of the house of his family. From the outside, it looked like perfection.

Perfect house…

Perfect family…

Perfect individuals…

Perfect lives…

Perfect lies!

He rolled his eyes dramatically at the thought. There was nothing perfect about anything in his life. There never had been. Ever since his family decided to be nice and adopt a poor parentless Korean boy, his life has been in shambles. Everyone thought Sehun was so perfect. He was flawless, the child that should have been born from Luhan’s mother's womb instead of Luhan himself.

There wasn’t one day in his past that he remembered his parents telling him that he was flawless. Sure they complimented him and told him that he was good or that he did great, but Sehun? They told him he was perfect, flawless and ideal…

Ideal?

Like the absolute best child one could have? Is that what they meant by ideal? Or did they mean the ultimate child a parent could only dream of having?

Luhan shook his head pitifully. He was right, as always, he would only be second best. Walking towards the front door, he knocked once, twice, three times before dropping his fist by his sides.

Why was he here again anyways?

"Luhan?" a voice spoke. Luhan’s head shot up, that voice - the last time he heard it was when it spoke to tell him it was pregnant.

"Why are you here?" he spat, squinting his eyes at the said girl as if she was a perpetrator.

"Um," she shifted uncomfortably, "I, um, well I sort of…live here?"

"What!" his eyes widened unbearably as he pieced together what she spoke. She lives there? As in, inside of the house he used to live?

Luhan began to shake his head in thought as someone came to the door asking who was there. She couldn’t be living in that house, she was the reason he wasn’t living there.

"Luhan, what are you doing here?" Harshness. His voice was so harsh it hurt, though he should be used to it.

His eyes flittered up to meet the taller gaze of his younger brother, mouth agape as he took in the rounding stomach of the girl before him who was snuggled into the side of his better half.

"I thought a visit was in order," Luhan whispered, eyes trained on the sight in front of him, his breathing shallow.

"Why would you think that? There is nothing for you here," Sehun spoke.

"Are you confused?" Luhan challenged. "Do you really think you created that baby in her womb yourself? The last time I check, my name was the name on her lips when I-,"

The sting on his left cheek was enough to know that he was slapped.

Not by Sehun, but by her.

"Don’t you dare," she shrilled. "Don’t you dare talk about that, it will never happen again!"

"Why would it? There is already enough evidence that it happened the first time," Luhan tauntingly said, pointing at her bloated belly.

Sehun stepped from the doors threshold to grab a hold of the expensive jacket Luhan had covering his frame. Crumbling it up in his fist, he pulled Luhan forward, his face inches from his older brother, "You speak to her like that again, I promise it will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter