Chapter Four | Xiumin

Misunderstood, The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Even though he wasn’t rich, he was determined to catch his dreams, even if that meant going to certain…extremes.

 

Leaving the deans office, Xiumin got an ear full of all the bills and payments he was behind in, how much time he had left to pay them, and what would happen if he didn’t. Frankly, he was not interested in making it to his third year and being put out because of backed funds.

 

"Is there anyway you can extend your pay?" his friend and dorm mate, Joonmyeon asked.

 

"Of course there is no way. I have already extended them two months. The dean said pay or be put out," Xiumin pouted.

 

"How can you make enough money to pay your student fees in the time frame they give you? What is it? Six months?" Joonmyeon complained.

 

"To them, that is enough time. Being a waiter in a café won’t cut it for me anymore; I need to find a better job."

 

Joonmyeon made a contemplative face before his bright smile came lose, scaring Xiumin, "I have an idea, but, you may not like it too much…"

 

~~~~~~

 

Xiumin paced the length of his dorm room, still calling in for jobs and being turned down. Joonmyeon watched his friend stress needlessly.

 

"Are you really not going to take me up on my offer?" he asked.

 

"No! Never! Why would you even suggest I do something like that?" Xiumin started to fuss.

 

Joonmyeon sat up in bed, crossing his legs Indian style, "Jongin said -,"

 

"Jongin? The freak of the campus?" he interrupted the small guy causing him to purse his lips.

 

"Yes Jongin, I figure he would know since he is so…efficient, but he said that they get paid salary and by commission! The entertainers get paid twice, you can’t go wrong there! Plus they take care of all your other needs…literally, every need a guy could have," Joonmyeon winked suggestively.

 

"Ugh!" Xiumin fell against the bed, "you really want your cute and completely innocent friend to become a gigolo?"

 

"You need the money."

 

~~~~~~~

 

There are only a few things that manage to make Xiumin shake from fear, and the little lady, Nana, was one of them.

 

"Nice you have back there," she winked, smacking and gripping his left cheek through his jeans.

 

"Ah!" he yelped upon the sudden contact.

 

"Still innocent are we?" she asked, walking in circles around his taller frame.

 

"Y-yes, Nana," he stuttered.

 

"Jae!" she called loudly.

 

He came through the doors immediately, looking at Nana to figure out her reasons for the sudden outburst, "get Jewel, we just got another tenant for room 1950," she smiled.

 

"Who is Jewel?" Xiumin bravely asked.

 

"Don’t worry too much about that, little one," Jaejoong clasped his hands on Xiumin’s back, "I will tell her to be gentle with you."

 

"Huh?" he stiffened almost immediately hearing those words come out of the older man's mouth.

 

"Let’s go get you a change of clothes, I will order you a make over and have you measured for clothes after your appointment with Jewel. Don’t be too scared, she will take her time…I guess," Jaejoong laughed.

 

"What?" Xiumin squealed, before being pulled along by Jaejoong.

 

~~~~~~~

 

X

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter