Apologies

People Change and Happens

 

 
 
 
         Time passed and before they knew it it was so close to Christmas. Seung Hyun apologized to Ji Yong and Young Bae a few days after the talk at bar when he worked up the courage. He had been ashamed of himself for mistrusting Ji and punching Bae. 
 
         The day he apologized he walked into the dorm only to find Ji snuggled up to Seungri on the couch. His stomach dropped because they looked so happy together. Now he understood what Bae meant that maybe they should give Seungri a second chance maybe he could make Ji happy. The door closed with a click and they turned to look at him. He stared back. That is, he looked at Ji until Ji looked away.
 
         He was distracted by voices from the kitchen and he headed there instead. He walked in and Daesung immediately brightened up at his presence,"Hey! Hyung we missed you around here. I'm glad you showed your face. " 
 
Seung Hyun got him in a playful neck hold and gave him a knuckle sandwich ," you little rascal you better have missed me." Seung Hyun was thankful for Dae, he always brightened up his day and put him at easy.
 
" Hyung, if you keep messing up my hair every time you see me, then I won't be."
 
Seung Hyun let go and Dae left after telling him he had to to go get ready to go out. 
 
It was just him and Bae now. There was a long silence that was broken by Bae just as Seung Hyun tried to form a word.
 
" Just come out and say whatever is on your mind." He said as he turned around to face Seung Hyun.
 
" I'm ... Sorry for, you know, punching you."
 
Bae smiled at him genuinely. " It's ok, just remember what we talked about. We are friends right ?" Bae said as he gave Seung Hyun a manly hug. 
 
Seung Hyun stiffened but hugged him back ," Yeah, friends."
 
     Seung Hyun smiled as he walked out of the kitchen but his smile disappeared when he remembered he still had to finish the hard part, apologizing to Ji Yong.
 
 
 
He walked to the living room and stood there Seungri looked at him with suspicion. 
 
" Seungri can I talk to Ji Yong alone."
 
" why?"
 
That annoyed Seung Hyun. He was the hyung here, shouldn't his request be respected.
 
" I need to talk to Ji, hyung to hyung."
 
Seung Hyun watched a hand, Ji's hand,  grasp seungri's knee. " it's ok Seungri please go get me something to drink. While I talk to Seung Hyun, you can talk to Bae. "
 
Seungri hesitantly left for the kitchen. Seung Hyun stood there aware that Ji Yong's eyes were on him. 
 
" I'm sorry ... For being a jerk, I will try to be more understanding and a better friend. "
 
" It's ok I understand," Ji stuttered  out. He took a deep breath and continued, "I mean I'm sorry too. It was my fault . It's only natural that you would defend the maknae."
 
There was a long silence when Seungri stepped back in with a glass of water. 
 
" You done TOP?," he smacked his lips at the end of Seung Hyun's stage name as he handed Ji Yong the water.
 
        Seung Hyun grabbed him in a neck hold just like he had To Daesung only this time the knuckle sandwich was harder and more painful.
 
The little bastard still knew how to irritate him. " Use hyung at the end you little..." He said as he gave him another knuckle sandwich."
 
"Ah ! HYUN!G , Hyung! Oww! I'm sorry I hurts. TOP , TOP Hyung, there I said it!"
 
Seung Hyun let go as he laughed. Seungri and Ji were laughing too. It was the first time they laughed together in a long time. He missed this he missed Ji being happy. Maybe  Bae was right, this  was the best thing he could do for Ji, to back off and let him be happy with Seungri. Seungri just better not mess up this time.
 
 
 
(•_•)(*o*)(•_•)(*o*)(•_•)(*o*)(•_•)(*o*)(•_•)(*o*)(•_•)(*o*)
 
 
 
Ji Yong laid on the couch with Seungri. He played with the dark strands of his hair as he smiled. Everything was perfect again. Seungri had bowed never to cheat again and they were happy. After all that happened between them they had changed for the good. Ji Yong had learned to appreciate what he had and Seungri , well he to learned to appreciate him too.
 
Ji Yong looked at the door when it clicked expecting to see their manager but his eyes meet two deep and dark eyes that drew him it like a fly to the light. He looked away when he felt Seungri sit up next to him. Seung Hyun didn't greet them he just walked into the kitchen. Ji took a deep breath and held his Seungri closer, feeling guilty because his heart speed up for Seung Hyun. He didn't understand everything, was perfect but when he saw him his heart would erratically beat. Seung Hyun came from the kitchen a while later and asked for some time alone. Ji didn't want to but it was bound to happen sooner or later so be told the maknae to bring him something to drink. Then he apologized ,Ji stomach flipped and his guilt doubled. He apologized to because it was his fault not Seung Hyun's. He just wanted to be friends again he told himself.