Second Chance

People Change and Happens

 

 
       Ji Yong had managed to pull himself together. He after all was not someone who would cry ( in front of people) or beg someone who didn't deserve it. He was the leader of the group and he had decided that he couldn't let what was going on with between them  be felt or seen by the fans at the concerts. He was, after all, one of the main causes of the group's disharmony. 
 
       As concerts went by Seungri kept trying to get his attention. Apologies popped up on his phone often, at first. Then he gave up and sent Ji flowers and all kinds of stuff after he realized texts weren't working . Ji simply ignored him and acted indifferent. Ji had to admit it though, that some of the stuff he was doing was really sweet and he had those moments when he thought he still did love seungri. but gifts weren't what he wanted.  he wanted Seungri and him  to talk face to face, he didn't know why , maybe to see if he was honest. Maybe Ji just thought he should have the balls to apologize personally.  
 
    Then when one night he did show up at Ji Yong's room. He apologized to him but, Ji Yong still blew him off. Ji Yong himself didn't know why. Maybe he had expected something different but Ji Yong didn't know what he wanted any more. Seungri was acting just like he had at the beginning of their relationship. He was sweet and that made Ji Yong's heart flutter.
 
      He was making him happy again. Just like before when they would sneak out of the dorm and go hang out. They would cover themselves head to toe. and  now when ji looked back it was ridiculous considering they had not hit it big yet and almost no one would have recognize them. They would go to an arcade near the dorm ( the only arcade that was open 24/7 as far as they knew) and food stands. Then they would walk around till their legs hurt. By the end of the night they would practically crawl up the stairs to the top of their dorm building's roof. They would wait till the sun came up holding hands.  Seungri would lean in and kiss him on the lips. ji would simply chuckle at his confidence. Then they would sneak back Into the dorm where Ji would go back to sleep only to be awakened an hour or two later (depending on their schedule). He would fight with the members to the death for fifteen minutes in exchange for five more minutes of sleep. Ji wished they could go back to That But, then reality came back and Ji's mind would fill with doubt.
 
    Then came the New Jersey concert, amongst all of Ji's confusion. Seungri said he loved him and it took him by surprise. It might have been fan service for everyone. But to Ji Yong it wasn't. It had him smiling as butterfly's invaded his stomach. How could he say no to Seungri when he just confesses in front of that many fans even if the fans didn't know he was confessing. After the concert Ji Yong went to his hotel room only to hear a knock at his door. Seungri was there giving him puppy eyes. Ji Yong pulled him in and kissed him. He realized that even if he still had some doubts he had missed his Seungri. He wasn't sure about this relationship but he still had feelings for seungri . He knew he would regret it if he didn't give Seungri one last chance. That night the made love and all Ji could think of was how Seungri's arms around him and his own arms and legs around Seungri, just felt so damned right. Ji would worry about the rest later. 
 
   
 
'-' '-' '-' '- ' '-' '-' '~' '-' '-' '-' '- ' '-' '-' '-' '-' '-' '- ' '-' '-' 
 
 
 
    For Seung Hyun everything  had been  "normal" in a sense. All the concerts, consisted of four of the members ignoring each other and faking it in front of fans. DaeSung being the only one to communicate with everyone.
 
    Everything had been normal, that is, until their New Jersey concert where Seungri  stated that Ji Yong was his hero , a genius. But that was not what surprised him. What surprised him was that he said he loved him( Ji Yong ). Everything was fine and the fans probably interpreted the act as brotherly love but Seung Hyun knew better. Even Seungri knew not to play with the word love when it came to Ji Yong, concert or no concert.  He hadn't been the only one surprised. It hurt when Ji Yong bowed his head in embarrassment (as he clearly wasn't expecting it) and genuinely smiled at Seungri's comment. His stomach sunk and he was clueless as to when they started to reconcile.  
 
     Seung Hyun regretted not communicating with, at least, Daesung sooner. If he had communicated  with daesung more he would have realized sooner that Seungri had been sending Ji flowers, panda teddy bears, even chocolates( which weren't allowed), and doing a variety of cliché moves. He wondered if Seungri had forgiven Ji for the kiss and vice- versa. But that was not what had him upset. Jealousy was a tough emotion to deal with.
 
A/N: sorry this story is going to be slow. Mainly because I forgot where I was going with it . I'm sorry T-T. But I will finish it ( hopefully) . Thanks for reading everybody.