Back in Korea

People Change and Happens

 

Ji Yong stepped out of the company van with his manager. His manager informed him that YG had been angry about him leaving but, once he read the song he sent in he was forgiven.
 
Ji's time in Phuket had been somewhat calm. After he cried all he could for Seungri he tried to relax and meet up with friends. Today was the the 27th of December and he is glad that Seungri had a schedule in Japan because he really doesn't think he can see him yet without losing it. He thinks it's easier this way.
 
He heard that Jong Hoon returned yesterday but, he isn't sure if with Seungri. His question is answered when he turns on his phone which he had kept off. A bunch of texts from seungri, a few from Seung Hyun, and two from Young Bae. He reads the latest and its Seungri's   Which reads
 
   I'm sorry I really am. It's over with him I promise. I told him how I feel about you. Please forgive me. Call me please.
 
Ji Yong sighs as he locks his screen deciding to read them later. 
 
 
 
 He walks into the dorm and its not as easy as he thought it would be. The main reason being that Seung Hyun is immediately staring at him as he walks in. This time when he looks back at him he doesn't have that momentary happiness but he does get a sinking feeling in his gut.
 
 
"Hey," he says. He expects an answer but the answer comes from somewhere else after a short silence.
 
" hey," Young Bae says as he walks into the living room.
 
Relief washes through him because now it won't be so awkward. But then Young Bae asks something he wished he wouldn't bring up. 
 
" so, why didn't you come back with Seungri yesterday?"
 
 
" I wanted to see some friends in Phuket before I returned," Ji could have told them the truth but that would just cause more problems within the group. 
 
 
" where is Daesung?" He asks after a while.
 
 
" at the gym with Trainer Hwang, in fact I have to be there soon to so, see you later."
 
" just like that Youngbae grabbed his coat and left him there with Seung Hyun  everything was silent until Seung Hyun spoke up
 
 
" so how was your time with Seungri?"
 
 
Ji Yong hesitated before answering, "it was ok ."
 
 
"..."
 
 
" Ji Yong , about what I said. I'm sorry, forget about it."
 
 
There it went that sinking feeling. This was all for the best Ji Yong knew something was wrong with Seung Hyun that night. He couldn't possibly love him. Apparently no one did...
 
He excused himself to his room because somehow what Seung Hyun just said really hurt. 
 
 
He wakes up later to Bae shaking him. He has a plate of food but Ji Yong isn't hungry. 
 
" I'm not hungry."
 
" just eat"
 
Ji Yong sighs as he sits up. Bae watches him eat spoonful by spoonful. 
 
" what happened... I'm not stupid I know something happened. Seungri asked if you returned and he wouldn't ask if you told him you were going with friends."
 
 
" I don't know we argued about a stupid thing and then I left to Phuket instead. It'll be fine don't worry"
 
Ji Yong looks down. He wasn't lying but he wasn't telling the whole truth. Once Seungri came  back he would pretend they broke up on good terms. 
 
 
Bae stared at him skeptically
 
" don't worry when he returns we'll talk and fix it."
 
" I've known you for a long time and I know you're hiding something. I just hope you are ok. "Bae got up , walked towards Ji , and gently squeezed his shoulder, "just remember I'm here for you."
 
Ji followed him out the door. He wouldn't be able to go back sleep anyways and he didn't want to be alone with his thoughts.
 
 
 
Seung Hyun......
 
Seung Hyun and Bae had resided back to their usual self afters the awkwardness resided. Seung Hyun hated the fact that he could remember what happened. If he was one of those drunks that forget things life would be so much easier in various areas. But he remembers his actions. They talk about it and everything is like before. He can only hope that Ji Yong acts normal towards him too. And as if his mind is read he hears the door being unlocked.
 
Seung Hyun can only stare as the love of his life walks into the dorm acting  as if nothing ever happened between them. As if he never confessed his feelings. He wants to hug him, kiss him, scold him for leaving and scaring them, and tell him that he is sorry. That if his love is such a Burden, that it caused him to leave, then he takes everything back. To tell him not to just leave without telling where he is going. But he can only stare.
 
Then Young Bae walks in and saves Seung Hyun from his inability to respond to Ji Yong's greeting. Seung Hyun is once again left alone with Ji Yong when Young Bae leaves. There is something different about this Ji Yong but, he doesn't know what. Maybe he did this; maybe he caused Ji to act this way  If it makes Ji Yong happy he'll  take it back. He will take back his confession and tell him to forget about it. And he does but, Ji Yong doesn't go back to his usual self. He excuses himself and goes to his room. He listens to see if the shower turns on but it doesn't. He isn't crying.
 
A/N: sorry guys I will try to update more. Also I hope you guys don't mind but, have been trying to use the actual dates of things like when they return from Thailand but I will stop doing that. Mainly because big bangs schedule is busy during these times so yea. I'm going to skip some events like the performances for New Years