Begging For Forgiveness

People Change and Happens

New Year performances are over and Seungri is not speaking to TOP but he has been bothering Ji Yong all this time. His demands to talk turn into insults and Ji receives texts calling him a two timer and a cheater. Ji Yong is angrier than he has ever been.  Young Bae catches him staring at the text Seungri just sent him in anger. Ji Yong explains that Seungri is making him angry and, that he Needs a lot of courage to end this relationship because Seungri isn't taking "it’s over" as an answer. That he feels worthless, like he isn't enough. But he doesn't tell him that Seungri cheated on him again or about the insults, or that he has been sending him messages that say he isn't going to find anyone else. That he is the only one he'll ever find, and Ji is scared it's true because maybe no one loves him after all. And Ji Yong wants to tell him but, he has a group to protect. Instead he tells him that he needs a break. And Bae suggests something that makes sense to him.

“Why don't you go to your parents pension I bet they would love to see you? And you would relax a bit"

But Ji Yong needs to feel like the group is together so he hesitates.

Young Bae adds, as if reading his mind, “I could come and you could ask Daesung and Seung Hyun...."

“Not, Seung Hyun," Ji Yong interrupts. It still hurts when he looks at Seung Hyun. He has already damaged Seung Hyun enough and he doesn't think he can face him. " .. He is probably busy with the movie any way’s" he accidentally thinks out loud. Luckily Bae doesn’t press on and simply shrugs as a response.

Hours later he finds himself in the CRAYON room his father reserves for him.  He changes  into warmer clothes but hurries since Daesung and Bae are waiting outside for him. He walks to them and huddles in the circle because it’s so cold. The first days are fun he plays with his dogs.  And has fun with Dae and Bae. They even get lectured by his mother a few times before she gives into their childish behavior. But then he decides to check his tweeter and he sees something that hurts.

Seungri is apparently having fun with friends too. But a very specific friend, Gu Won, an actor Ji Yong is convinced swings both ways. It doesn't only hurt because he is still unsure of his feelings towards Seungri. It hurts because two days ago he was telling Ji that he was the only one who would always love him. Ji Yong is angry and he feels that Seungri did this to trigger him. No, he did it as payback for not inviting him. Although Ji Yong understands that he is trying to provoke him, he still texts him.

“So this is how you show me your love?"

Not even a minute he receives a text back.

“What now you want me back? I'll take you back if you beg. No one will like you like I am willing to like you. You are not worth anything after you cheated on me. Besides didn’t you say we are over? "

Ji Yong is so angry and tears escape his eyes. He is breaking his promise to not cry because of Seungri. But he is just too much, he's the cheater, he's the one who should beg. And Ji Yong wants to hurt him back but he isn't sure he can, not after loving him as much as he did.

He tries to come out and act like everything is fine but it isn't anymore. he knows that his group mates can tell something happened but they don’t ask. They do offer confort in the form of words and actions but nothing can make Ji Yong feel better. They leave after another two days, and they're back to work.

He sits at his studio alone until his manager steps in. He hands Ji a paper and Ji looks it over. Are you sure this is correct. Yes, on Tuesdays he is alone from 5 to 6. With that Ji Yong steps out of his office. Seungri arrives today and he has to talk to him. Just as he walks into the elevator to their dorm Seungri comes in too.

“We need to talk.”

Seungri stares ahead at the apartment door and finally replies, “I thought you didn’t want to talk. “

“Just listen to me.”

“Fine”

 Ji Yong walks into the dorm and takes of his shoes carefully. Seungri just takes them of as he messily walks in. Seungri knows that annoys Ji Yong but Ji Yong is not here fight over that right now. They are alone so there is no need to go to the privacy of their room.

“I think that you already made it clear that it’s over, as much as it hurts I’m not begging you anymore Ji Yong I..”

Ji Yong knows he expects him to take him back especially after what happened during winter break so he gives him what he wants, “ but I don’t want to break up I love you I’m sorry please if you want me to beg, I’ll beg please.”

Seungri stays silent for and in shock. Ji Yong knows why, Seungri probably expected him to take him back but Ji would never beg. Ji Yong has his pride, but he’ll do it this once. He starts to get on his knees but Seungri stops him and brings him up by the arms. He kisses Ji Yong on the lips for a while before parting.

“There is no need for… I never expected you… I’m sorry Ji Yong I love you,” he grabs Ji Yong’s hands and brings them to his lips. he lets his lips linger on them for a while before speaking “ thank you thank you so much , I promise I won’t let you down, I’m sorry for calling you all that. After I sent all those texts calling you names I thought about it and I’m such a you would never do that, I was just jelous…”

Ji Yong is the one to stop him with a kiss this time. He wished this were true. He wished that he could trust Seungri but that would be something that would take time. Soon Seungri’s hands are traveling up his abdomen but, is something that Ji Yong is not able to through with. So he stops and looks pleadingly into Seungri’s eyes.

“Please Seungri; I don’t think I’m ready just yet, give me a few days.”

Seungri grabs his hand and surprisingly doesn’t object, “of course, I’ll wait till whenever for you, I love you and I'll win back your heart.”

Ji Yong smiles at him as he sees the same look of adoration Seungri used to give him. If Ji Yong won his heart once maybe he can win it again.