Not Everything Turns Out the Way One Hopes

People Change and Happens

 

     The thought that he shouldn't have come played over and over in his head. He should have gone with Seungri. He should have gone. He was going. It was lover's season he should be with him anyways. Ji called up his manager.
 
" Hyung meet me at the airport. Get me the next flight to Thailand. Make sure no one finds out. Tell YG after I leave."
 
      Ji Yong heard his manager asking him why and telling him not to hang up. But Ji Yong wasn't up to having to explain. What could he say anyways when he was this confused.
 
      Ji called Seungri's manager and asked him what hotel Seungri was staying at. Seungri's manager gladly told him the name and asked him if he was going to surprise the maknae. Ji Yong replied that he was, just so he could end the conversation faster. If he hadn't seungri's manager would have continued talking and asking questions.  Ji Yong guessed that Seungri was very careful around his manager about his homouality because, the man seemed clueless. Ji Yong's own manager knew and promised to keep his secret. 
 
      Ji Yong payed the taxi driver and went to pack immediately. He quickly dressed in the most simple clothes he had. Ji put on a hoodie and took off all his accessories. He couldn't  draw attention to himself. He packed in the most simple suitcase he had the most essential items and headed out to his Bentley.
..............….................................................
 
"Are you sure about this," his manager asked after sitting with Ji Yong at the airport for a while. 
 
        Ji Yong simply nodded his head he had been waiting at the airport for almost two hours  for a flight that took off at 2am. In about five hours he would he would arrive at Thailand. He hated waiting because all he could do when he waited as think about what had just happened. He hoped that everything could go back to normal.
 
 "Ok then,"you have to go now take care." 
 
Ji Yong handed his manager his car keys before he headed to board the plane.
 
 
 
(O.o)(o.O)(~.~)(0.0)(-.-)(-_-)(+.+)(•.•)(=_=)
 
 
Seung Hyun ...
 
Seung Hyun stared down into his empty glass before pouring himself another drink this time Bae came and sat with him. He shouldn't have done that. Ji didn't feel the same way as  him that was clear or he wouldn't have freaked out. He didn't know what he had been thinking he should have not said anything it was obvious that Ji Yong would still love Seungri. He was stupid for hoping that Ji would leave Seungri and come to him. He should have known better that Ji wasn't that kind of person. All he accomplished today was hurting himself and Ji Yong.
 
" I told you didn't I?"
 
Seunghyun didn't need this right now. 
 
" I told you might end up hurting him and yourself if you confessed."
 
Seung Hyun was already feeling the effects of the alcohol. " please stop Bae, I'm sorry. But I don't need this.... It hurts so much."
 
It was silent for a while but then Bae sat closer and gently and understandingly patted his back.
 
"I know, i know it hurts... you know Seung Hyun, what you did wasn't a bad , bad thing, your timing is just horrible."
 
         Seung Hyun continued drinking and Bae would occasionally have a glass too. Then when Seung Hyun was already drunk Bae told him it was time to go. Seung Hyun insisted on staying. He didn't think he was drunk enough. If He was still sober enough to think about Ji then he wasn't done with the alcohol. But then Bae got him to stand up and he almost  fell  over. Ok maybe he was drunk. 
Bae pulled him into the dorm and headed to  Seung Hyun's  room, the one he stayed in when he slept over. Bae struggled to put him in bed and when he managed to lay him down Seung Hyun watched him hover over him. He loved Ji too. Of course he knew how much it hurt. Maybe they could offer each other comfort. Before Seung Hyun could stop himself he leaned to Bae and kissed him. It wasn't bad but, it wasn't Ji Yong. Bae kissed him back but Seung Hyun could tell his mind was elsewhere. Seung Hyun let his hands roam Bae's body and Bae didn't push him away. Maybe he too was thinking about Ji. Oh, how Seung Hyun wished it was Ji . How he wished he could taste those lips again. 
 
Bae....
 
       Seung Hyun was kissing him but he was only thinking about Ji Yong. It was weird but it brought some sort of comfort. Maybe they could suffer for Ji Yong together. They were both thinking about him and Bae knew it. Then when his hands started moving over his body Bae knew this wasn't right. They didn't love each other they were doing this for comfort, to ease the pain. Kind of like when you get angry your brother after your parents punish you even though he isn't at fault. That, and Seung Hyun was drunk, that meant he should be the responsible one.
 
 Bae pulled away and laid at Seung Hyun's side staring at the ceiling.
 
" you were thinking about him weren't you..."Bae said. 
 
Seung Hyun stayed silent. Bae could see a some guilt in his eyes when he turned and looked at him for a quick moment. That's not what he wanted he didn't want to make him feel guilty when he was doing the same.
 
Bae sighed and after a while added , " it's ok , I was too. Sorry, Seung Hyun but this is not right especially when we don't love each other. When we both are in love with the same person and are thinking about him. "
Bae turned to his side to see if Seung Hyun was understanding that he didnt want him to feel guilty but he had his eyes closed an his breathing indicated he had fallen asleep.